Pep on MNF special

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
I think it’s unrealistic for Pep to win the league every year from now until he leaves, but I feel very confident we’ll remain very competitive for the next 3 years now he’s committed to the club longer term. If he sees it out he’ll have spent 5 years at the club which is far longer than anybody would have expected.

goober88

I like how he said he didn't change any of his principles from last season, the team just did it better. Shows what all the Einstein pundits know e.g. talking about how his style wouldn't work in the PL (for some reason) and how they couldn't play out from the back and needed to be less attacking. Now, of course, everyone is writing off Mourinho in the same way. Apparently his supposedly negative style *just* won't work and he needs to change. Maybe we just need to do it better?

It's funny also how Pep had to defend himself against putting style over results and now Mourinho is doing the opposite. Last season results mattered the most; now it's all about style. Shows you how the footballing world flip-flops season to season.

Andersons Dietician

Was very intresting. Would actually love if they made this a series where say they did it with the top 6/8.
Would be fascinating to see Jose break down his tactics and explain them as well as guys like Poch, Klopp,Cante and the rest. Just to see the differences.