Peter Crouch's arms

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
He looks even skinnier beside fatboy.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
You know what they say about guys with long arms ...

(Cancer)

Hope you all feel good about yourselves

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Nothing wrong with that picture. Your arms should reach half way between your pelvis and your knees. If they don't THEN people will point and laugh at you. ;-)

Vanrouge

Those England shirts must be custom made in order to fit players with such different shapes and sizes as Crouch, Rooney and Wright-Phillips. Although, weirdly, the sleeves always seem to be too long...?

Nistelrooy10

Tin Foil Hatter
I wish I was that tall. I would bulk up and look absolutely enormous.

Nistelrooy10

Tin Foil Hatter
I reckon it's easier said than done at that height
Nothing is easy. The problem with Crouch is he's ectomorphic. No way would I want to be like that. If he wasn't, his height would be pretty cool. Kevin Nash is 4 inches taller than even Crouch, but looks perfectly in proportion.

PS Somebody photoshop 6'7" Crouch standing next to 6'11" Nash please!

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Nothing is easy. The problem with Crouch is he's ectomorphic. No way would I want to be like that. If he wasn't, his height would be pretty cool. Kevin Nash is 4 inches taller than even Crouch, but looks perfectly in proportion.
I have a friend who is a 7 footer, and he's in proportion. There's another guy in town who works as a bouncer who is also 7 foot, but he's got the stretched look. Not as bad as Crouch, but it's not really a great look.