PGA and European Tour Golf 2016

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@Berbaclass he actually got 175/1, not 150 :lol:

Needs to place top 6, but it's only a very small bet, he puts a number of bets on the golf every weekend.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Great tournament, sorry I wasn't posting in here much guys, was exceptionally ill all weekend and asleep for most of it too. Watched a fair bit of golf though, and cant wait for the USPGA in a couple of weeks. Mad how close they are together this year.

Ainu

So another poor major championship for Rory and another early exit. What the hell happened to the player he used to be pre 2015?

cyberman

Jason Day is a beast. Only thing Spieth has over him is the fact he's American.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
A great 4 days absolutely ruined by the morons in the crowd, a minority I admit, but still enough to notice nearly every time you could hear the crowd. Jason Day being booed, especially on the final hole because he had a chance of winning is and was disgraceful. I've been watching golf for well over 30 years now and I've had to endure the morons who shout "Get in the hole" after a drive on a 600 yard par 5, but this xenophobic dislike of players and constant feeling the need to chant USA is really starting to ruin the viewing of what should be amazing tournaments. The Sky commentators talked about it as well a few times throughout the coverage, especially on the last round, and Butch Harmon seemed especially embarrassed about it all and simply said it has no place on the golf course but tried to laugh it off saying they were probably just drunk.

HOPEFULLY! it was just because it was the USPGA Championship and an American was in with a chance of winning, however it does worry me about the Ryder Cup. Hopefully that's not too bad, I might start a petition asking SKY to mute the crowds whenever possible. It sucks that I post about this rather than some of the amazing golf I watched this weekend, but seriously, hearing players be booed and subjected to stupid chants has really stuck in my mind, it's really quite sad.