PGA and European Tour Golf 2016

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Well done to DJ, absolute disgrace from the USGA, they've essentially called him, Westwood and Westwood's caddy all liars.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Ridiculous from the USGA. But it's a ridiculous rule anyway. DJ SHouldn't have got penalised, because he didn't ground the club. Lowry also penalised himself on Friday when he did ground the club and it moved. But while that decision was correct according to the rules, it's a ridiculous rule. He didn't influence the ball and it moved a millimetre. If millimetres mattered that much, players wouldn't be allowed to mark and pick up their balls on the greens.

Anyway, absolutely devastated for Lowry. He'll be so disappointed with how yesterday went. Out of all the chasing pack, I'm glad it was DJ that won it if it wasn't to be Shane.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Who Noonan'd Westwood?
Not me :( I kept out of it because Garcia and Westwood were both in with a chance, I had my fingers crossed, but kept clear of here because my Noonan powers are unrivalled. DJ deserved it though and he's a nice chap so it's all good, just a shame Lowry did a Spieth :( Not nice watching that at all.

As Rory said, amateur hour from the USGA, they should be ashamed and should apologise to DJ for their feckwittery. Fair play to him for keeping his head with all that going on inside it.

Bring on The Open!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Not me :( I kept out of it because Garcia and Westwood were both in with a chance, I had my fingers crossed. DJ deserved it though and he's a nice chap so it's all good, just a shame Lowry did a Spieth :( Not nice watching that at all.

As Rory said, amateur hour from the USGA, they should be ashamed and should apologise to DJ for their feckwittery. Fair play to him for keeping his head with all that going on inside it.

Bring on The Open!
Where the feck were you last night?!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Haha! in before the edit!

Sorry mate :(

Wont happen again, promise.
Edit?

Good :)

No :( I really want Sergio and Lee to win a major. It will be a travesty for them not to, and I really don't think they will now. Such a shame.
Can't disagree tbh, I remember Sergio breaking through and thinking he and Tiger could have a legendary on-course rivalry :(

Westwood too, man he deserves a break.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Aye, happy for DJ and glad the USGA clusterfeck didn't have a major impact(though it could have messed with Lowry), sad for Lowry though, who I wanted to win, also Westwood too, that was a horrific collapse. :(

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's great having a field full of players who are almost all guys you'd be happy seeing win.

Old pink driver being an exception for langy, obviously :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
It's great having a field full of players who are almost all guys you'd be happy seeing win.

Quite opposite from football, where if Man Utd aren't in it, I have to use advanced metrics to decide which team is the least cnuty, and thus the one I want to win.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Quite opposite from football, where if Man Utd aren't in it, I have to use advanced metrics to decide which team is the least cnuty, and thus the one I want to win.
Ha, yes, if United aren't involved I want everyone to lose!

langster

Scout
Yeah, I added to my post about me being unwell.

:lol: I don't mind him, he's a nice young lad, I just find other golfers more appealing to watch. As I have said he's a tad too robotic at times, but after me Noonaning the shit out of him at The Masters, I feel bad now, so he deserves a break.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah, I added to my post about me being unwell.
Ah balls sorry only just seen that - you feeling better now?

:lol: I don't mind him, he's a nice young lad, I just find other golfers more appealing to watch. As I have said he's a tad too robotic at times, but after me Noonaning the shit out of him at The Masters, I feel bad now, so he deserves a break.
Wait, you still talking about Bubba?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
No worries, yeah I was until the footy, that's really pissed me off. Fecking awful, worst I've ever seen England I think. Embarrassing.
Mate you need to see the light like I did, international football is a distraction, worth watching in the hope of entertainment and that's it. Hope for no injuries and hope for a good game, end it there.

Oh, I thought you meant Jordan. My bad.
Pink driver! Bubba!

I like Speith, feel kinda bad for him with his form at the moment. He'll come back, he's young.

langster

Scout
Mate you need to see the light like I did, international football is a distraction, worth watching in the hope of entertainment and that's it. Hope for no injuries and hope for a good game, end it there.

Pink driver! Bubba!

I like Speith, feel kinda bad for him with his form at the moment. He'll come back, he's young.
Yeah, you are right about the footy, and of course pink driver Bubba. Sorry mate, my head isn't right today.

langster

Scout
:lol:

The BMW German Open, awesome competition and may I thank it for providing the first and only smile and laugh of today.

Hilariously named Aphibarnrat. Pronounced - Appy Barn Rat! :lol:

Priceless.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Love the fact that even though Tiger is only at Congressional watching he's still wearing black trousers and a red polo shirt :lol: