PGA and European Tour Golf 2016

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Yeah thought rain must have had something to do with it!

That caddie then :lol: Someone shouted "get in the hole" to Rory when he hit his shot and the caddie shouted "get off the course" back at him. :lol:

Ainu

What a fecking 2nd shot by Rory on the final hole. That could've been an albatross. He'll make eagle to win it, pretty much nailed on.

langster

Scout
US Open this weekend, who is everyone betting on?

@Rado_N who is your best bet? This one is more down to who the course suits I find, form is out the window for the US Open. Remember Bethpage Black? OMG? Feck that, ridiculous place. One hole had a drive that was 270 to clear the fecking out of bounds unplayable rough that was all gorse bushes and shit. Unbelievable stupidity of a course. I think it's there again soon too.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
US Open this weekend, who is everyone betting on?

@Rado_N who is your best bet? This one is more down to who the course suits I find, form is out the window for the US Open. Remember Bethpage Black? OMG? Feck that, ridiculous place. One hole had a drive that was 270 to clear the fecking out of bounds unplayable rough that was all gorse bushes and shit. Unbelievable stupidity of a course. I think it's there again soon too.
I've no idea to be honest mate, I guess you'd have to look at the obvious names but like you say it's a bit if a crap shoot.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever I'm gonna back Ricky Fowler.

langster

Scout
I've no idea to be honest mate, I guess you'd have to look at the obvious names but like you say it's a bit if a crap shoot.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever I'm gonna back Ricky Fowler.
Fairy Muff!

For no reason whatsoever except that he's the best player in the world right now, I'm going to back Jason Day. :lol:

Outside bet.

Justin Rose.

langster

Scout
I hope he fails just for the fact that his dad films videos in portrait!!
You're a fecking harsh man!

You won't be laughing in 20 years when I collect my £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I will buy you your new Nike Vapour Driver with some of my winnings x :p

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You're a fecking harsh man!

You won't be laughing in 20 years when I collect my £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I will buy you your new Nike Vapour Driver with some of my winnings x :p
:lol: feck me can you imagine what Nike drivers will look like by then?!

langster

Scout
Having all his irons the same length is weird.

Interesting. But weird.
Yeah, it's mental, although he will always address the ball from exactly the same distance whatever iron he hits, so I suppose there is that.

These greens, for fecks sake. :houllier:

And lovely commentators curse on Rory then :rolleyes:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah, it's mental, although he will always address the ball from exactly the same distance whatever iron he hits, so I suppose there is that.

These greens, for fecks sake. :houllier:

And lovely commentators curse on Rory then :rolleyes:
Yea that's the thing - I'd hate that.

I mean, imagine trying to play a delicate little flop over a bunker and being stood the same distance from the ball as you would be with a 3 iron. It's mental!

It obviously works for him, mind, so fair play to him.

The freak.

langster

Scout
Yea that's the thing - I'd hate that.

I mean, imagine trying to play a delicate little flop over a bunker and being stood the same distance from the ball as you would be with a 3 iron. It's mental!

It obviously works for him, mind, so fair play to him.

The freak.
:lol:

Yeah, i'd never thought of it like that, it would be fecking strange for sure. Do you reckon it effects his distance on his longer irons at all?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Yeah, i'd never thought of it like that, it would be fecking strange for sure. Do you reckon it effects his distance on his longer irons at all?
His longer irons probably not so much but his shorter ones must fly further due to the larger moment involved, surely?

langster

Scout

So what's going on then? They finishing round one today and then starting round two as well? Or just treating today like the first day and going on through until Monday?