PGA and European Tour Golf 2016

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
His wife deserves all the credit. Is she hadn't had the baby he wouldn't have played, and even if he did his head wouldn't have been in the right place. The fact she did have the baby means he was buzzing and on one. He was playing with that feeling only a new first time father knows, and it's unbeatable! That's why he won! Love it! and Love him. Top lad. And well deserved, brilliant end to a cracking week of golf.

Special thanks go out to Danny Noonan!

Feck it, morphine is kicking in a beaut, hope they hurry up and get that jacket ready!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
They really should give the jacket on the 18th green, the fans (sorry, Patrons) should get to see it live.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
P J Willett ‏@P_J_Willett
Speechless. I once punched that kid in the head for hurting my pet rat. Now look. #bbcgolf #TheMasters

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I'm delighted with the result but I do feel bad for Spieth
When you start feeling a little bit sorry, just scroll up to that winners list you posted and see what he takes home.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
When you start feeling a little bit sorry, just scroll up to that winners list you posted and see what he takes home.
They all make crazy money, it won't be the smaller cheque he's thinking about when he doesn't sleep tonight.

diarm

I had a similar conversation with my missus earlier. She was worrying about "poor Rory" when he was upset at that shot going into the water at 11. I told her to google "how much is McIlroy worth".

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
His wife deserves all the credit. Is she hadn't had the baby he wouldn't have played, and even if he did his head wouldn't have been in the right place. The fact she did have the baby means he was buzzing and on one. He was playing with that feeling only a new first time father knows, and it's unbeatable! That's why he won! Love it! and Love him. Top lad. And well deserved, brilliant end to a cracking week of golf.

Special thanks go out to Danny Noonan!

Feck it, morphine is kicking in a beaut, hope they hurry up and get that jacket ready!
He earned that extra stitch he insisted the surgeon give her.
I'm delighted with the result but I do feel bad for Spieth
He'll probably win the next two majors. He is a machine. Nice to have a mental day that was genuinely gripping rather than a walkover.

diarm

Everyone will talk about Spieth and that 12th hole, but Willett went bogey free to post -5 on the last day at Augusta. That's hugely impressive.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Poor aul Spieth. Never nice to see someone lose it like that.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Speith is choking up. I know they have to do it, but you'd like to see them just leave the runner up alone, especially when they lose like that.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Everyone will talk about Spieth and that 12th hole, but Willett went bogey free to post -5 on the last day at Augusta. That's hugely impressive.
Shades of Schwartzel or Harrington on the back 9. Though Harrington's might've been the US Open...don't recall offhand...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Fair play to him for agreeing to it, much as Rory did that time. I don't think this will affect anything like what Monty is saying. Am sure he'll bounce back fine.
Yea he seems to have a strong character I'm sure he'll bounce back, I wouldn't bet against him winning the US.

langster

Scout
Could be worse though, imagine if he had to go through what Rory did.....

That Spurs game earlier.
:lol: Feck that, we all had to go through that.

I know they have to do it
They really don't though. Especially not after something like that.

Fair play to him for agreeing to it, much as Rory did that time. I don't think this will affect anything like what Monty is saying. Am sure he'll bounce back fine.
Monty is talking from experience though because he did it every feckin time he was in that position in a Major. And he's just jealous because he never won one and Spieth already has two.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Willett will have garlic mayo from a kebab down that green jacket by the end of the night.

Poor Speith this must be savage for him. Have to feel for him.

diarm

That asian chap Kirasomething Alphabet just put in a fine audition to be the Asian Michael Owen!

"I think golf is about making the score low..."

langster

Scout
Why don't they space the golf majors out a bit- next three all June/July?
They normally do, usually US in June, The Open in July and USPGA in September, but the Ryder Cup is in America this year and in September so I think they have moved the USPGA back a little.