Phil Jones image 4

Phil Jones England flag

2021-22 Performances

View full 2021-22 profile

stevoc

I know a lot of people might give him shit for it because it's Phil Jones, but honestly the part where he rapped about the Queen was actually great. At least from a technical perspective, his rhyme scheme and interior swallowed vowel rhyming is something only high-calibre artists are capable of. Really impressive stuff (even if it was a bit uncomfortable to hear Phil go a bit vulgar with the "Cock-keen Queen with the hock-key team"). Interested to hear a full track from him.
The way the World has been the last 18 months I probably wouldn't have been surprised if this wasn't a piss take.

FatTails

Any chance we see him next to Lindelof against Leicester? He’s fit (for now) I think and I don’t think Ole trusts Bailly all that much.

ThehatchetMan

Phil Jones is going to come back as a DM into the squad and win us the champions league. You heard it here first.

AndySmith1990

Phil Jones is going to come back as a DM into the squad and win us the champions league. You heard it here first.
Hey its Friday night, enjoy the beers

Brophs

The one and only
You can use cat diarrhoea as a nice little base gravy for most popular curries. You heard it here first.

Bastian

Any chance we see him next to Lindelof against Leicester? He’s fit (for now) I think and I don’t think Ole trusts Bailly all that much.
As much as I think the Bailly-Lindelof partnership is a much tried and failed experiment, Jones has been out of action for so long that he'll probably need 2-3 reserve games at the very least just to get back with it.

We'll need to wrap Matic up in cotton wool between matches as he'll be indispensable without both Maguire and Varane. Let's see what Eric Ramsey has up his sleeve when it comes to defending set pieces.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Too bad we got dumped from the league cup. Pill Jones could habe got games.