Photoshop Hart

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I think that would be fun.
Yeah exactly, we should just agree on a picture to use every month from that actual month of football and then people can photoshop it, this and the Ashley Cole one were genius.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
How do people insert a PNG into a photo anyway? Is it as simple as free-formed selecting the person and copying it into the picture? I imagine it takes a very steady hand though?

NoLogo

How do people insert a PNG into a photo anyway? Is it as simple as free-formed selecting the person and copying it into the picture? I imagine it takes a very steady hand though?
Nah Photoshop has a ton of ways of selecting an "object" these days. On top of that I guess the picture posted here also had the alpha channel embedded in the png so it should be quite easy to use it on top of another photo.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Surely on its way to be a classic. Some of you guys, I envy your imagination. I know how to use photoshop but most of the time I have zero ideas.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Showed this thread to my missus after she asked me what I was laughing about. She hates football, so after laughing for about ten minutes straight she told me to tell you guys to stop wasting your talents and put them to proper use!

Sylar

Where do you guys think of this? Genius talent being wasted but bringing us great entertainment :lol:
Love the gifs, outdone yourselves!