Television Physical 100 (Netflix)

Coxy

I enjoyed the series but wish there had been a few changes... for a start a separate series for women in their own events - it wasn't fair in the strength challenges (I loved rooting for the underdog teams).

I'd also have had the final (and indeed perhaps other rounds) in a table type format so e.g. 4 different games you get points in each. Otherwise it's not fair if you've got amazing speed and stamina but it's a strength round. You're not going to find the 'ultimate' body if some people are automatically disadvantaged based on the type of game so that's why I'd prefer a table format.

Glorio

I enjoyed the series but wish there had been a few changes... for a start a separate series for women in their own events - it wasn't fair in the strength challenges (I loved rooting for the underdog teams).

I'd also have had the final (and indeed perhaps other rounds) in a table type format so e.g. 4 different games you get points in each. Otherwise it's not fair if you've got amazing speed and stamina but it's a strength round. You're not going to find the 'ultimate' body if some people are automatically disadvantaged based on the type of game so that's why I'd prefer a table format.
My thinking exactly

padr81

Supports
Man City
it's good fun, Korean's are so nice and polite. I can't imagine I'd enjoy it as much if it was full of similar Americans and Brits!

feck sake though the constant repeating of little scenes is incredibly annoying.
Can you just imagine 100 wannabe Conor McGregors on a show like this...

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Admiration for their physical endeavours and the great camaraderie they built with each other, but overall, thought it was a really dull watch. The constant replays and cutting to get every contestants thoughts on even the most inconsequential moments, was an absolute chore to sit through. The replays in particular made what was already a very mediocre spectacle from an entertainment perspective, even less satisfying as you rarely got to actually witness the conclusion of a task, without an endless stream of replays and going back in time to build suspense type montages.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just finished this. Agree that it should’ve been some sort of points based thing because some people lucked out getting far because they suited certain things and then got carried in the team games.

The constant replays and woahing of course could be done without :lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Found this weirdly addictive. My kids fecking loved it. No idea why. It’s objectively quite shite but somehow compelling. I think the fact they all seem like quite nice/chill people was the main reason. Don’t think it would work anything like as well with a load of overly competitive, bitchy Europeans.

MTF

The round with the 4 different challenges (running chase, holding the boulder overhead, rope climb, and obstacle course) pretty much ensured that there would be no women in the final 4.

Glorio

Watching the new season - lot's of Koreans are too honourable for their own good. In the one-on-ones, if I were to choose, I'd shamelessly choose the tiniest opponent