Pick one of the first three match day squad to get moved on ?

Stig

It is clear from some if those clips that our new manager doesn't take any nonsense.

Which of the first team match day squad do you think won't survive him

My first guess is the supremely lazy Antonio Martial is done.

Not asked in the question but I think van de Beek will thrive under him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Martial is the obvious one although I think people will be too crude in their analysis and put too much emphasis on the energy and pace required to play under him. A lot of what he teaches is about team shape, being in the right place, pressing in numbers and making the right decision. It’s possible to do all of that without doing 50 sprints per match and covering 15km.

Crashoutcassius

Prob half the team. He will probably like many players the fans despise, like Fred, mctom, James in the past. I think Bruno will adapt well on the bright side. Obviously Ronaldo will struggle without major tactical allowances. Not sure if Maguire will, high line is bad for him but high pressure usually negates the downside of high line

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I'm thinking Maguire. He's the captain and we paid a huge amount of him, but he doesn't work in a high pace, high intensity pressing game.

peridigm

Take your pick. Maguire possibly but Martial and Pogba for sure won't see much playing time. I doubt anyone will be sold in January though.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
There will be a lot of surprised know-it-alls when this guy comes in, especially the ones that like to label a player lazy when they overlook a certain McTominay who does an amazing disappearing act in almost all the games we play.

I actually think Martial will not be as bad but definitely can AWB having problems with his lack of positioning and disciplines.

He won't tolerate Martial's lack of intensity, McTominay hiding from the ball, and Maguire being so slow to make decisions. All those things are fixable though if the players want it.

YouknowNani

If it's anyone other than Maguire I will question the managers sanity.

JB7

Maguire will be fine, don't see the hate with him at all. Guys in dreadful form but once he sorts himself out him & Varane will be solid.

I don't see Pogba getting much game time in a high pressing system, Martial is another obvious one. I see Dalot being moved on and I don't see Mata getting many minutes, not that he's been getting many anyway. Hopefully De Gea will struggle for minutes too but that's wishful thinking.

Ibi Dreams

Don't think it'll be Maguire, he's still our best at actually defending outside of Varane and I'm not sure the club will allow an interim manager to move on an £80m signing. I can see one of McFred being phased out. Pogba could also be a miss, especially given his contract situation.

Oranges038

If he's going to go with a high intensity high pressing style then Maguire and De Gea are fooked. Unless De Gea can gets past that invisible wall on the 6 yard box and Maguire learns how to read the game so he doesn't get done by anything moving faster than a tortoise.

MrBest

Maguire, Pogba and Martial the main ones. AWB is going to have to learn quick because his positioning and tracking back can be horrendous.

I see DVB, Fred, Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani, Lingard thriving under him and Scott becoming an effective squad player rather than a regular starter.

Whatever the outcome, it is exciting times at United, the first time I have felt like this in 8 years.

Deery

Dreary
This title confuses me, but it’s hard to say we don’t know what Ralf will want or the board will let him get rid of anyone.

MrSingh2002

Martial, Shaw, Bruno.

The rest will be fine ultimately. Ronaldo will be afforded a bit less pressing due to his age surely and that he can make up for it by being decisive but I can see Cavani starting every third game or so if he's fit to press from the front.

Stig

I'm thinking Maguire. He's the captain and we paid a huge amount of him, but he doesn't work in a high pace, high intensity pressing game.
He says in one of the videos on here that he centre backs don't have to be fast just mark the centre forward

Robertd0803

I think Martial would be up for the chop regardless of who is manager.

Maguire isn't going to be moved out.

I can see Lingard having a great time somehow.

fluxx

Hopefully Martial, I used to love him....but there he´s just depressing to watch nowadays

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It’s hard to pick there’s 4 or 5 that'll be crapping themselves, martial, maguire, Shaw are 3 that’ll struggle I think.

Fred, Donny, Bruno, sancho, cavani I think will thrive Though.

Zoo

Pogba will need to drastically respond if he wants to play. None of his one v one NBA style personal duels in the middle of the park or edge of the box. And with his contract situation it doesn’t look optimistic for him.