Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | Performances

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn't learn after giving Ozil a bumper contract

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Did he play LW again? I didn't want the match but that shit really has to stop for them surely now.

Lacazette is not doing anything for them centrally.

When will Martinelli come back? Is he a long way off?

T_Model101

Did he play LW again? I didn't want the match but that shit really has to stop for them surely now.

Lacazette is not doing anything for them centrally.

When will Martinelli come back? Is he a long way off?
Nope, centrally
Which makes it all much worse
They're a nothing team when he doesn't score

RashyForPM

Excellent goal scorer, but not a top level footballer. Even on his best day, his dribbling extends to no more than blowing past the last man and scoring, his passing is inconsistent, his hold-up play in non-existent and his finishing is fantastic. On his worst day, he is just pure shite. Basically, if he doesn’t score, he’s hardly a top-half striker.

Pep's Suit

As good as Ozil and Alexis after they signed their new expensive contracts.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
He got his payday and now is not arsed anymore. He was world class for a long time, from his time at Dortmund, but now just didn't seem to have the same energy he had before.

That's always a risk with giving a high paying long term contract to an aging player. I was thinking that Arsenal should've cashed in on him this summer and reinforced, now he'll be a burden on the club like Ozil and Sanchez were.

He got his payday and now is not arsed anymore. He was world class for a long time, from his time at Dortmund, but now just didn't seem to have the same energy he had before.

That's always a risk with giving a high paying long term contract to an aging player. I was thinking that Arsenal should've cashed in on him this summer and reinforced, now he'll be a burden on the club like Ozil and Sanchez were.
seems to have done another Sanchez and Ozil.

he’s a wonderful player when on form, Soni hope he gets that back. But at the moment he looks like a nothing player.

SinNombre

I wouldn't put Alexis in the same bucket as these guys.

Alexis never stopped trying.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He's nothing special, he was a very good finisher & used to be quick but that's just about it in his game and when he can't finish, he offers nothing. Vardy is miles better than him and offers much more.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He had a moment when I thought he was going to burst away from the defender and get his shot away but he just didn't

el3mel

He has been absolutely terrible this season, but they're also really terrible in creating anything for him.

cyberman

Bellerin has 5x the amount of foul throws in the league this season than Auba has league goals

AshRK

I hate fecking agents like these. I am not a arsenal fan nor do I care about them but this is not a good look when your so called top player's agent posts bs like this. Pathetic and Auba has to speak to his agent about this.

thepolice123

I think his time at the top level is almost over. Has averaged 30 goals per season since 2013 and gave 2 good seasons to Arsenal despite them being extremely mediocre. Looks unmotivated and leggy, I'd be surprised if he manages even 20 goals this season.

Shark

@NotShark
Has he turned into another Ozil/Sanchez? Seems to have fallen off a cliff. Either that or he's just not bothered anymore.

Renegade

Hmm who would help them in that department? Maybe the man they pay £350k a week and is left out the PL squad.
He had 1 assist all last year and was never trusted away from home under his last 3 managers. He wasn’t and isn’t the answer. Seems to have gotten better the longer his been away. This was the guy who used to get dragged off for walking around the pitch.

Good enough to be in the squad absolutely! They need to sign a fresh attacking midfielder ASAP.

Andy_Cole

He had 1 assist all last year and was never trusted away from home under his last 3 managers. He wasn’t and isn’t the answer. Seems to have gotten better the longer his been away. This was the guy who used to get dragged off for walking around the pitch.

Good enough to be in the squad absolutely! They need to sign a fresh attacking midfielder ASAP.
Jesse Lingard?

passing-wind

Arteta is very pragmatic but made worse the team don't create enough chances. I don't think Auba is struggling because of ability I think it's tactical accommodation and probably mentality he should have left Arsenal last season on a high.

archiebald

Had almost no service in the Spurs game apart from that one chance which was well defended by Alderweireld. Haven't been watching Gooner games of late but the lack of a playmaker, or someone who can deliver final balls, is really killing them at the moment.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Had almost no service in the Spurs game apart from that one chance which was well defended by Alderweireld. Haven't been watching Gooner games of late but the lack of a playmaker, or someone who can deliver final balls, is really killing them at the moment.
He also got a decent cross from Tierney which he put over. No idea why Arteta is persisting with this tactic when heading isn't one of Aubameyang's strong points - only scored 3 in his time at Arsenal.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
How can you not like him. Does not score goals for Arsenal and had a beef with Zorc.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He had good chance with header from Tierney crossing. He’s not aggressive enough to go for the ball and prefer the ball to go to him. On top of it if you are underperforming at least showed more work ethic but he didn’t show any of it. He’s poacher with pace, acceleration and good long shot technique at his best.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Tweet deleted

Almost as bad as :
  1. Talking shit about the club's legend when your player has done little for the club
  2. Accusing the manager of making your player a 'prisoner'
  3. Creating dramas every year
Almost.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He could still plunder goals in a set-up designed around his strengths, as opposed to one that plays to his weaknesses.