Player Awards 2019 | Luke Shaw wins

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
19:37
Shaw a popular pick
Shaw gets Lindelof’s and Rashford’s vote. The fan who led the players onto the stage said how good Pogba had been this season. Yep, between mid-December to late February.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeh. Just a few days after Liverpool and Spurs booked the Champions League Final, while we're mathematically already out of the Top 4 race.

As long as they look happy on instagram, I guess.

el3mel

:lol: They won't cancel them because we've had a shite season ffs. No club does that.
They should. What's the point of giving a POTY award to anyone in such season ? I doubt the winner will be so proud of it later on, or though a second guess, most of our players don't have a shame anyway.

redshaw

I'd give out notable improvements award to Lindelof and McTom and call it a night.

United Hobbit

I'll be interested to hear what the winner says eg will they acknowledge that no one really deserves it do they usually give speeches?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
19:47
Which United players are in attendance
De Gea, Romero, Grant, Young, Dalot, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Pereira, McTominay, Fred, Pogba, Mata, Lingard, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, Sanchez

The only absentees appear to be Eric Bailly, who is injured, and Matteo Darmian, whose wife is due to give birth soon.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Without Van Gaal giving a drunken speech, there’s no point even watching.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Martial smiling. Who would have thunk it.

I'd give it to McTominay to be honest. No one else deserves it.

19:47
Which United players are in attendance
De Gea, Romero, Grant, Young, Dalot, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Pereira, McTominay, Fred, Pogba, Mata, Lingard, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, Sanchez

The only absentees appear to be Eric Bailly, who is injured, and Matteo Darmian, whose wife is due to give birth soon.

That colour is not very flattering

izzydiggler

Appropriately, a lot of the players look like they’re dressed for a funeral.