Player Awards 2019 | Luke Shaw wins

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Eric Bailly not there tonight because he's injured. How injured do you have to be to not be able to sit at a table? Sounds dodgy to me that.

Darmian not there but wife is expected to go into labour any time now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Crazy how much hate Lingard gets on here. For a 23 year old he isn't that bad. How much consistency are people expecting from someone that age?

pascell

Eric Bailly not there tonight because he's injured. How injured do you have to be to not be able to sit at a table? Sounds dodgy to me that.

Since he has a knee ligament injury, his whole leg will be in some sort of brace, no point risking someone knocking into him pissed up and hurting him.

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If anybody is even slightly interested. I am not watching it by the way.

18:49
The running order
19.20: United team are welcomed on stage

20.10: Young and reserve player of the year awards

21.20: Goal of the season and players’ player of the year awards

22.10: Women’s player of the year and Sir Matt Busby player of the year awards

/QUOTE]
If anybody is even slightly interested. I am not watching it by the way.

18:49
The running order
19.20: United team are welcomed on stage

20.10: Young and reserve player of the year awards

21.20: Goal of the season and players’ player of the year awards

22.10: Women’s player of the year and Sir Matt Busby player of the year awards

One man unlikely to get an award
I doubt you can use the term ''Running order" for this team.

0le

Crazy how much hate Lingard gets on here. For a 23 year old he isn't that bad. How much consistency are people expecting from someone that age?
He is 27 in December.

Moriarty

Isn't he a wife beater too ?
He was a bloody good batsman but not an easy man to like, unless you're from Yorkshire where he's idolized.

That presenter. Either somebody's got a string attached to the back of his head or he's been to one too many NLP training courses.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
21:26
Mike Phelan speaks
“Ole’s doing his best at the moment to make sure that structure is in place.... but it all bodes well for the future and gives a little insight as to what’s required.”

klayton88

Kid to come out with a full set of sideburns.

Godfather

Barney @Red News‏ @barneyrednews

Michael Carrick: “There’s been ups and downs this season but I have enjoyed myself in the new role even though I am never home with the longer hours! There was no way I was walking away from this club when the opportunity came along. This is my next chapter.” #mufc
Yeah a lot of ups weren't there... Jesus Christ Michael have some respect for yourself.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
21:26
Mike Phelan speaks
“Ole’s doing his best at the moment to make sure that structure is in place.... but it all bodes well for the future and gives a little insight as to what’s required.”

He was a bit reluctant to say he's staying next year. Don't get the impression he is personally.

Andersons Dietician

If she is fullback can we play her on RB ahead of Young? Surely she can't be any worse?
We normally play the ginger girl at RB to be honest and she is certainly better than Young. Martha Harris. Surprisingly kind of rapid and decent at getting forward.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's hooked too many fishes. No, Lingard has not won Young Player.
Why! Let people have a meltdown because of this. Could have been a contender in the end of the year caf awards.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
They probably didn't want to risk him with Jones being there and all.

Andersons Dietician

They are reallly pushing the Lindelof being POTY. Is the fix in and they just trying to make it seem ok. He did improve and did put in some good performances but no way was he POTY material.

They are reallly pushing the Lindelof being POTY. Is the fix in and they just trying to make it seem ok. He did improve and did put in some good performances but no way was he POTY material.
Yeah,he's had a ok campaign personally but out of 10 ,and compared to previous winners, he's about a 6 for me.

Ekeke

Yeah just desperation. He was okay, proved he's worth a place in the squad which is an improvement on last season.

Smores

None of them were, best of a bad bunch.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's annoying that we'll even have a POTY. We've had deserving POTYs the last 6 years even though weve been shite, but none of the outfield players deserve it while De Gea has had his worst season so also doesnt deserve it. Shaw doesnt deserve it on the basis of being average/decent at best all season. Lindelof has been pretty good, but again, nothing better. You dont give POTY for "decent". Theres fecking nobody though!

Fosu-Mens

It's annoying that we'll even have a POTY. We've had deserving POTYs the last 6 years even though weve been shite, but none of the outfield players deserve it while De Gea has had his worst season so also doesnt deserve it. Shaw doesnt deserve it on the basis of being average/decent at best all season. Lindelof has been pretty good, but again, nothing better. You dont give POTY for "decent". Theres fecking nobody though!
Brilliant businessproposal for Woody: NPOY.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
21:56
Goal of the season award winner
It’s Andreas Pereira against Southampton!

Andreas Pereira celebrates scoring against Southampton (Image: John Peters/Man Utd via Getty Images)