Player Awards 2019 | Luke Shaw wins

KristianMackle

I get the point we do these awards every year but just have it for the youth and women's teams.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Been decent all season. Dont think hes really good enough tbh, but I could see him being a steady member in that 11 because he is decent and solid all around. Just lacks a lot going forward. To win POTY for that though... just feels weird. Hopefully he pushes on and improves massively because he needs to, even if he won the award.

Bwuk

Says it all that an average left back wins our player of the season.

What a rubbish season.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Robson with some good words, Shaw, well deserved, hopefully Lindelof will win player of the season.

Canagel

21:56
Goal of the season award winner
It’s Andreas Pereira against Southampton!

Andreas Pereira celebrates scoring against Southampton (Image: John Peters/Man Utd via Getty Images)
Martial goal was way better.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
His walking around against Huddersfield still has me wound up.

That being said, he was pretty good all season. Consistent 7 out of 10's maybe with the odd 6. Should obviously never be enough to win that award but we are where we are.

ekestubbe

I guess he deserves an award for staying fit for a whole season. Quite the feat for him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Players' POTS.
Players' player of the season is usually better choice than fans' from what I can remember. Our fans would probably vote for Ronaldo if they had the choice on Manutd site.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Players' player of the season is usually better choice than fans' from what I can remember. Our fans would probably vote for Ronaldo if they had the choice on Manutd site.
They should have added Ronaldo's goal vs us in the poll just for the banter.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Been decent all season. Dont think hes really good enough tbh, but I could see him being a steady member in that 11 because he is decent and solid all around. Just lacks a lot going forward. To win POTY for that though... just feels weird. Hopefully he pushes on and improves massively because he needs to, even if he won the award.
Yep, that's how would I describe it too. Same if Lindelof won it too, I guess they didn't make any mistakes is the biggest accomplishment they made this year. Except Shaw's against Huddersfield, I would disqualify him automatically for lack of efffort for that goal, that was awful.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
They should have added Ronaldo's goal vs us in the poll just for the banter.
Knowing clubs' official site editor, they probably wouldn't know how to do that anyway even if they had sense of humour.

Ekeke

I'd say Shaw was comfortably above Lindelof. Shaw offers plenty going forward, just not the rampant overlaps that some fullbacks do on the left. He hurts teams with his passing instead

Bwuk

I'd say Shaw was comfortably above Lindelof. Shaw offers plenty going forward, just not the rampant overlaps that some fullbacks do on the left. He hurts teams with his passing instead
He doesn’t have the engine to get forward like other sides full backs do.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Which is exactly why we struggle to break teams down. None of our fullbacks overlap like they should.

Shaw should become a CM.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It sums up how bad the players have been this season when Shaw takes player's player of the year and it's hard to argue with it. He's been average at best.