Player's that have rejected Spurs's new stadium - Mr Levy's Bottled it :)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Coutinho doesnt want a loan anywhere - Dybala we dont know yet what will happen (though virtually impossible I would have thought).

If this thread makes Utd fans feel better about the absolute shambles of their own transfer window then fair enough.
I'm very happy with our transfer window

Classical Mechanic

:eek: Dybala wouldn’t even talk to Spurs

Back on now:

Sources very close to Paulo Dybala assure me that they are negotiating with Manchester United, and not with Spurs. They tell me that they haven't spoken to Spurs, and they are waiting to see how the negotiations evolve with United.
Despite one nasty Spurs fan dismissing her as a clout chasing ‘tart’, here she is talking to a football man in some sort of official capacity.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
The only thing that spectacularly backfired was the decision to do away with the cheese factory, the consequences of which will be felt long into the future.

Dybala, Coutinho, Le Celso and Messi are just the beginning.
First sip of a bitter cup?

Or at least that's what this reminded me of

Red00012

Despite one nasty Spurs fan dismissing her as a clout chasing ‘tart’, here she is talking to a football man in some sort of official capacity.

Iniesta looks likes he’s going in for the kill

Infra-red

Are we really laughing at Spurs for being rejected by Dybala, a player who also rejected us!

Also, there's still a day left - this thread may not age well...

tomaldinho1

She's very close to Barca in that I see her posting about them a lot, no idea if she's got any intel on Dybala in the slightest though. She's defo legit though - actually works for a sports broadcaster and follows Barca around judging by a quick insta stalk

El-Manos

It’s funny cause it will annoy Glaston but like others have rightfully said, it’s not like we’ve had such a spectacular transfer window.

Steven-UK

Jees, other fans looking at a thread title like this would think most of us are simple feckwits

Delusional to think we can rip into any other club when our own club is almost laughable at present; and for many reasons.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
Cracking thread this. Let's laugh at a club that are playing in the CL, have just signed one of the best midfielders in the world, already have one of the best strikers in the world, look like signing promising talent in Sessegnon and Le Celso and possibly Dybala. Oh and they now have one of the best stadiums in world football.

Pissing myself, here.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
After signing Ndombele, Spurs' main target has always been Lo Celso, and they are getting him.
I agree, be interesting to see if they get him with Eriksen staying put. I was kind of under the assumption that Lo Celso would come in if and only if they moved on Eriksen. Looking more and more likely they will keep Eriksen for one more year and bring in Lo Celso.

As for the thread, meh it's Spurs, dont know why such a focus on them. Maybe that buffoon Glaston raises their profile on these forums.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Cracking thread this. Let's laugh at a club that are playing in the CL, have just signed one of the best midfielders in the world, already have one of the best strikers in the world, look like signing promising talent in Sessegnon and Le Celso and possibly Dybala. Oh and they now have one of the best stadiums in world football.

Pissing myself, here.
Talk about hyperbole there. Ndombele is nowhere near there yet

Irrational.

For Champions League finalists with the bestest stadium in the world with a cheese room and a world class manager, I simply cannot understand how a massive club like that is having difficulty attracting the best players. :(

Classical Mechanic

They've had a good window
Its foolhardy to judge a window before a ball has been kicked. I'm sure PSG thought signing Neymar was a genius move and Barca using the money to sign Countinho and Dembele was widely lauded. When we signed Ibra, Pogba and Mkhitaryan some folks were tipping us to win the title. Point is that history is written by the winners.

Even so, they've signed three players that are punts. Ndombele is one of those players that everyone seems to think is the next greatest player based on a few youtube videos of him playing in Europe's 6th ranked league. I'm not sure what Lo Celso has achieved to warrant the hype? If he's bought in to replace Eriksen then great. Sessegnon is a prospect that no matter what happens will be slated by many because of his poor technical quality and playing style.

They all might turn out great but I've seen far too many of these type of signings flop to start having a meltdown.

Last edited:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Shits all over our club, yet leaps to the defence of Spurs when a thread does the same to them. This thread is doing a great job of flushing them out. :lol:

Drainy

Some Glaston post about United fans being entitled and stomping our feet, demanding daddy... do something. I don't remember, but it was real bad.
It was that some were crying over not getting the players we want in the transfer market, if I recall. If you can believe it.

MrPooni

If they actually manage to pull this shit off, I'm placing the blame directly on this thread.