Players you had forgotten existed

Bestietom

Kevin Strootman. Should have brought him here with Eriksen. Both could have been got cheaper than what we paid for Fellaini.

bdspeedy

Sergio Canales?
I agree. I wondered about him and was shocked to see him recently playing for Real Sociedad. He had been on track to being a really great player but went to Real Madrid too early and got kicked too many times. He's still only 26 but has been injured so much that he's missed well over a year of playing time. Shame.

Bole Top

wasn't Quintero highly rated just a few years ago? doesn't even play for Porto these days. you rarely hear something about O.Torres too.

Devil81

I just remembered this guy:

(had sort of forgotten about Big Phil at Chelsea too)

Who the hell is that!!

Besides the fact I don't remember him signing for Chelsea, I have no idea who he is or if he was actually a real footballer.

ypsipeos

What about Rohan Ricketts?
Do you remember this guy? Good technique!

So, I will add to English technically gifted players who maybe, MAYBE, wouldn't have the same career if they started now, post Xavi Messi Iniesta, who proved that lighweight doesn't mean useless.

Rohan Ricketts
Jermaine Jenas

Culero

Just saw Marko Marin on the subs bench for Olympiakos. He was supposed to be some sort of German Messi but after his Chelsea move it all went to shit.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Jackson Martínez. I had totally forgotten about him. Had wonderful displays for Porto, some of the best goals we scored in the past years and he ceased to exist.

It's what happens when you go to China.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ze Roberto. You would think he was well retired by now but no, he's still playing top level football 22 years after making his Brazil debut.

Plato

Vikash Dorasoo.
I saw this guy playing poker in Monaco in 2008 and my brother said "do you know who that is?" And I said "Vikash Dorasoo."

That's my Vikash Dorasoo story. Stay tuned for similar stories.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Yannick Bolasie. A Everton-supporting friend mentioned him last night and I'd genuinely forgotten he existed.

TheOrgazoid

I saw this guy playing poker in Monaco in 2008 and my brother said "do you know who that is?" And I said "Vikash Dorasoo."

That's my Vikash Dorasoo story. Stay tuned for similar stories.
Do you perchance have any yarns about former Tottenham Hotspur manager David Pleat?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
His injury has taken a very long time. Especially when you see both Zlatan and Rojo back
Yeah I think he's been through the mill with it. One of those sadly where you worry if he'll ever be the same considering how much he relied on explosive pace.