Players you had forgotten existed

Kamprad

Luciano Figueroa. Played in confederations cup 2005 where he was one of of the best players and then just disappeared from the big scene.

TRD

Just came to know that Scott Parker retired earlier this year. Last time I heard his name was when he moved to Spurs.

Sunspear17

Supports
Chelsea
Quaresma. I didn't realise he played for Besiktas. That is a random one. I remember him at Chelsea lol. Joaquin is another i thought had retired. He was a really good winger many moons ago.

James Peril

Just came to know that Scott Parker retired earlier this year. Last time I heard his name was when he moved to Spurs.
That's just you mate, Scott Parker was a solid player for Spurs. He went to Fulham if I remember correctly and vanished into the retirement abyss. Steve Sidwell if probably a better suggestion.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Baba Rahman.

Still at Chelsea apparently.

They paid 21m for him in 2015.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Baba Rahman.

Still at Chelsea apparently.

They paid 21m for him in 2015.
The guy who bought him is now at Mónaco. I don't think Jardim will be very happy to work with Emenalo.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's been recovering from an ACL injury for the past 9 months. Still not in full training.
Did you rate him when he actually played? Thought he looked out of his depth playing for a team of Chelsea's level.

T A

Marko Marin. Moving to Chelsea never a proper decision

diarm

For a lad who hasn't played a Premier League game in 3 years, I thought Stephen Ireland played quite well today. Obviously he could have been a bit sharper with his couple of chances in front of goal but overall I thought he was their best player.

Red Stone

I recently discovered that Emre Belozoglu is still puttering about down in Turkey. Last time I remember paying any attention to him he was signing for the Barcodes.