Players you had forgotten existed

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Is Blackett some kind of meme answer in this thread or something?

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I can report that Tyler Blackett was spotted at the City Ground in 20/21. If I remember he got played briefly at leftback, before thankfully getting injured and sold on at the end of the season.

Red Stone

I see your Kenedy and raise you a Nathan, Mineiro and Alcides.

Also Kenneth Omerou and Papi Djilobodji.

Christ we signed a lot of random shit under Emenalo.
That Brazilian left winger that was supposed to be the dog's bollocks. Signed for Chelsea and went out on loan about 15 times and never did anything. Tall white kid with dark hair. Looked a bit like a Kaka regen. I've literally forgotten his name, so he's appropriate for this thread.

Gentilis

Supports
Ajax
That Brazilian left winger that was supposed to be the dog's bollocks. Signed for Chelsea and went out on loan about 15 times and never did anything. Tall white kid with dark hair. Looked a bit like a Kaka regen. I've literally forgotten his name, so he's appropriate for this thread.
Lukas Piazon?

BarryWinks

Lucas Piazon is who you were looking for.

Random one that I stumbled across last month was Jagielka. Didn't realize he was still kicking it in the lower tier. I'm sure Moyes was onto something.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Nah the dogs bollocks was Ben Sahar and Franco Di Santo

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Who was that player whose plan crashed when he was on his way to the UK to sign for a club?

forevrared

Hadn’t so much as forgotten about him (Antony has brought him to mind a lot recently) as I had no clue Gabriel Obertan was still playing.

Just turned up in the final for the third tier, USL League One, here in the US. Playing as a #10 for Charlotte Independence. Only 34 years old still.

Sir Erik ten Hag

At this time last year, Zidane Iqball and Charlie Savage still looked like top prospects. Wondering if Mainoo would follow their footsteps?

Walters_19_MuFc

Hadn’t so much as forgotten about him (Antony has brought him to mind a lot recently) as I had no clue Gabriel Obertan was still playing.

Just turned up in the final for the third tier, USL League One, here in the US. Playing as a #10 for Charlotte Independence. Only 34 years old still.
I was thinking about Obertan the other day, too. Thing is, he actually used to take players on (or try at least).

noodlehair

"It's like..."
McArthy and McCarthur.

I'm also sure no one actually really knows which one is which, including possibly the two of them. It depends if the correct one thinks he's McArthur or not, and no one else knows which is the correct one to confirm if they are correct.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
McArthy and McCarthur.

I'm also sure no one actually really knows which one is which, including possibly the two of them. It depends if the correct one thinks he's McArthur or not, and no one else knows which is the correct one to confirm if they are correct.
They seemed to follow each other around didn't they?
MacArthur has officially recently retired whereas Mccarthy seems to be contracted to Celtic but not involved with the first team so it's a Sancho type mystery whether he'll play for them again.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
They seemed to follow each other around didn't they?
MacArthur has officially recently retired whereas Mccarthy seems to be contracted to Celtic but not involved with the first team so it's a Sancho type mystery whether he'll play for them again.
I think they followed each other round because neither of them were sure if they were actually the other one or not and didn't want to get accused of being late for a team meeting, etc.

Oranges038

Emre Belozoglu

18 years since he joined Newcastle and he only retired 3 years ago. Always seemed to be injured but still managed to play until he was 40.