Players you had forgotten existed

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Check the website and there is a patch for players now.
I run the patch for updated players, greatest game ever, constantly updated by enthusiasts,
Some classic players in the original though!

Red Stone

One of the many goblins to come out of Liverpool in recent years, Jay Spearing.

Scored two goals for Blackpool recently.

Precaution

I run the patch for updated players, greatest game ever, constantly updated by enthusiasts,
Some classic players in the original though!
Patch is alright but kinda ruins the original a tad with updated players, besides i have a save that is so far off in the future that my star striker is Felix Garcia Lèon who has scored an average of 60 a season, Anelka was mental for my Anderletch side though.

Anywho's... Kenny Deuchar was a goal machine for Gretna, Jeff Stelling loved that guy.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Gordon 'jukebox' Durie. It was the mention of Goran Pandev that made me think of him as I misread it as Gordon.

Now I'm thinking of Dale Gordon who used to play for Norwich for the first time in about 25 years. :lol:

IAmAWinner

Watching Psg - Saint Etienne and Neven Subotic is playing for Etienne. Had completely forgotten about him. Was class at Dortmund wasn't he.

ninjaskill

Randomly saw that ex-Porto, Atletico and Guangzhou evergrande man Jackson Martinez joined Portiminese in Portugal, quite the fall he's had

Pagh Wraith

Nilmar.

Infact, when Neymar arrived on the scene I thought everyone was talking about Nilmar and just misspelled his name. He was supposed to be great.

Will be remembered for that goal:

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Just today I was reminded of Raul Mereiles, who seemed like he was going to be one of those players that would be around forever in England, but faded into obscurity pretty quickly.

truro_red

Marco Negri, Winston Bogarde, Cristopher Wreh and last but not least, Ruel Fox...
Ruel Fox - He was around in 2009, well sort of, came down to Truro for a charity match with Bryan Robson playing.
I was having a meal in a local restaurant at lunch the day before the game, and went to the toilet, and both he and Bryan Gunn (very tall) came in next to me, Ruel Fox on the other hand was quite a short chap.
What about Matt Jansen? Next best thing that we were linked with signing before he chose Blackburn.
Kaka, Hidetoshi Nakata, Juan Pablo Angel, Sunny Anderson, Jason McAteer.

Last edited:

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Randomly saw that ex-Porto, Atletico and Guangzhou evergrande man Jackson Martinez joined Portiminese in Portugal, quite the fall he's had
What a glorious player he was for us. Was so surprised when he didn't make it at Atletico... Will never forget this goal.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Can't be arsed to go back and see if he's been mentioned already but Joaquin. Still active for Betis (scored lately), actually has some shares in the club I think.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Alex Song - he signed for Swiss side FC Sion a fortnight ago. I had completely forgotyen about him until I read the news.

Also, Grant Holt
Big Holty was assistant manager at National League club Barrow AFC last season, left by mutual consent just before this season started. Now training to be a wrestler i believe.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Afonso Alves, he scored 8 goals in 1 match for Heerenveen, went to middlesboro, was shite and sailed of the end of the earth?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Completely forgot Drinkwater was still at Chelsea, this decade's Sidwell.

Amused me though he still made the bench ahead of Loftus Cheek.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

Kharhaz

Supports
Liverpool
Jovan Kirovski.

Very talented player you lot had on your books at one point but couldnt get a work permit for him, which was a huge shame as he could have been brilliant.