Players you have never seen play well

Gibb11

Is this recent bias though ? Only a question because he was excellent for Spurs for 2-3 seasons and I was quite the opposite rarely seen him play poor. Well then the last year and half happened
Makes sense that but honestly I was never a fan even when he was at Spurs, just never saw him as a top top player, maybe I should reserve the suggestion for a overrated thread tbh. But when iv seen him before at Spurs ( I didnt watch to many Spurs games of the past tbf) but when iv seen him play well or considered well yes he may give a great ball or even assist but I cant help but notice his deficiencies (to me anyway) and they should have been highlighted more alongside or balanced more to what he does good in said game.

I think Serie A suits his game better but certainly not under Conte though, it's a complete mismatch currently. It was obvious to see from the beginning and even Conte knew this hence his complains to senior management I believe.

lemmiwink

Mart Poom. Did’nt watch him that many times, but for some reason he was rated highly by a few norwegian «experts»

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Julian Draxler
The only time I’ve properly watched him play was Germany v Slovakia in Lille 2016 and he was the outstanding player on the pitch. I’ve got the complete opposite experience to you.

11clarkie11

I hope this is bait. I’m not his biggest fan by a long stretch, and still don’t think he should be mentioned up there with Messi and Ronaldo, even Ronaldinho. But if you’ve never watched the Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 game in 2017 I suggest you should.

Beanz

Has to be koulibaly for me. Especially for the price he's quoted at. I didn't want us to get him last summer window, but so many people wanted him I thought I was crazy. This past season I made the effort to watch a majority of napoli's games and I still don't see it. Maybe he'll prove me wrong at city?

RashyForPM

Memphis Depay. Never used to watch the European games when his good performances came for us as they were played at the most inopportune times and he was always poor in the league. And even now, whenever I watch Lyon in the Champions League or against PSG, he seems to always be carried and missed a massive chance against Bayern in the semis, playing as poorly as he did against City in the process.

debunkology

Alfredo Morelos
Theo Walcott
Mesut Özil
Jordon Pickford
Rodri
Dele Ali