Gaming PlayStation 5

Tiber

Anyone aware of anywhere still selling the PS5 Pulse Headset ? Can't seem to find anywhere online that has it in stock
Currys had it last week but its now sold out.

Now that youtubers have their hands on PS5s we might actually find out if the headset is worth buying

b82REZ

Anyone aware of anywhere still selling the PS5 Pulse Headset ? Can't seem to find anywhere online that has it in stock
I managed to get one off Amazon but I cancelled the order last week. I'd imagine accessories will be available in the run up to Xmas.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Personally wouldn't touch them with a bargepole as the console hasn't even been released. Would wait until a few months after the consoles out and there are cheaper alternatives that are more likely to fit.

Jaxa

I managed to get one off Amazon but I cancelled the order last week. I'd imagine accessories will be available in the run up to Xmas.
hopefully, just out of curiosity do you mind telling me why you cancelled your order ?

Tiber

Personally wouldn't touch them with a bargepole as the console hasn't even been released. Would wait until a few months after the consoles out and there are cheaper alternatives that are more likely to fit.
Nah im not going to order side plates any time soon, especially unofficial ones. But its nice to know there are already options, the ghastly white is less of an issue if it can easily be swapped for something much nicer.

b82REZ

hopefully, just out of curiosity do you mind telling me why you cancelled your order ?
I dont really need them and I found out that the 3d audio feature is in the console, not the headphones so I'll just use the ones I already own because they're already really good.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I expect Sony to release official ones soon, hopefully before Xmas. From what I’ve read that company was only set up a few days back so no idea how trustworthy they are (if anyone is using them I’d recommend using PayPal rather than giving credit card info)

Hoof the ball

Someone on Redcafe is the true MVP. Whoever you were who told me (back in around March-May) that ShopTo were taking pre-payments of 0.01 pence in order to register interest for a pre-order, you are awesome! By the time the PS5 was announced, one click and I had guaranteed first day delivery. Now I just have to pay for it. :lol:

Bojan11

Someone on Redcafe is the true MVP. Whoever you were who told me (back in around March-May) that ShopTo were taking pre-payments of 0.01 pence in order to register interest for a pre-order, you are awesome! By the time the PS5 was announced, one click and I had guaranteed first day delivery. Now I just have to pay for it. :lol:
That was me, but @esmufc07 won’t appreciate you saying that.

Shark

@NotShark
Just watched some Demon Souls gameplay and made the decision for it to be my launch game along with Cyberpunk. It looks so fecking good and it's anything like Bloodborne :drool: anyone else picking it up day one?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Just watched some Demon Souls gameplay and made the decision for it to be my launch game along with Cyberpunk. It looks so fecking good and it's anything like Bloodborne :drool: anyone else picking it up day one?
I preordered that and miles morales. Also have cyberpunk preordered.

Demons souls is the only soulsborne game I’ve not played. Very much looking forward to it

Shark

@NotShark
I preordered that and miles morales. Also have cyberpunk preordered.

Demons souls is the only soulsborne game I’ve not played. Very much looking forward to it
Nice :) I've only played Bloodborne myself. Hopefully that also gets a 4K remaster or at least a frame rate boost. DS nearly slipped under the radar for myself didn't really watch any gameplay until now. What a console launch we have on our hands all the same, can remember having barely anything to play on PS4 at first.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Nice :) I've only played Bloodborne myself. Hopefully that also gets a 4K remaster or at least a frame rate boost. DS nearly slipped under the radar for myself didn't really watch any gameplay until now. What a console launch we have on our hands all the same, can remember having barely anything to play on PS4 at first.
Agreed obviously some will jump in to say we can play cyberpunk and Spider-Man on PS4 but I’m playing all on ps5. Right off the bat 3 top games

Bloodborne and Sekiro are two of my favourite games this gen, also love dark souls 1-3. And the Nioh games. You should check them out

Shark

@NotShark
Agreed obviously some will jump in to say we can play cyberpunk and Spider-Man on PS4 but I’m playing all on ps5. Right off the bat 3 top games

Bloodborne and Sekiro are two of my favourite games this gen, also love dark souls 1-3. And the Nioh games. You should check them out
True, although native 4K, and (in my case) PS4 sounds like a literal hoover at this point so will be glad to get back to some quiet console gaming :p

Thanks man will check those games out.

Tiber

the week between the US and UK releases will be a pain.

Ah well, atleast I will be able to stare at my headset and games for a week

Tiber

I would be still surprised if there is zero stock between mid November and Christmas. But I suppose this isn't a normal launch, Sony face not only huge demand, but also logistics issues - not only were Chinese factories shut down at a time when production should have been ramping up, but there is pressure to even secure space on shipping. Have read reports that Sony has been flying planes full of PS5s into key markets, which is ununusual.

Maybe they really did just throw all they had at the launch window.

Jaxa

I feel like a massive bellend for not preordering now :lol: going to be so jealous of all you cnuts on launch day.
ShopTo are allowing people until October 31st who had this pre ordered to pay for it , that's where i got mine, so I can imagine come November 1st there will be quite a few who never paid and they will lose there preorder and it will go available again, maybe worth keeping an eye on there

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
ShopTo are allowing people until October 31st who had this pre ordered to pay for it , that's where i got mine, so I can imagine come November 1st there will be quite a few who never paid and they will lose there preorder and it will go available again, maybe worth keeping an eye on there
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep my eye on it!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I read this but which websites should we be looking at? Any specific ones or just try the luck with Curries/John Lewis/Game etc?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Makes sense really. I imagine game was ready but the pre-order numbers weren't great. They save face a bit and get more people playing it at the same time through PS+.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Is it a Destruction Derby kinda thing? I'm still shocked how no-one has rebooted that in the age of battle royales.

50 or 100 cars smashing the shit out of each until the last man standing. Endless options for microtransactions too with customising your car. They're leaving money on the table.