Gaming PlayStation 5

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Surely it's not a big surprise that PS5's are impossible to get hold of?

I'm seeing stories of over 100,000 in the waiting list on certain sites. But what do people expect on release day?! I find it hard to have any sympathy for those who didn't pre-order and are now crying on social media because they can't get one.

Anyone who was that desperate for one could have been playing it by now if they'd pre-ordered, you snooze you lose!
Wasn't pre ordering a ball ache as well? Having to get lucky the websites even loaded to let you pre order? And at those times people could have been at work so had no chance anyway.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah still more than an hour though so no chance of that
I'm the same, I've gone for a dearer bundle in the hope that there are more of them left and got the Mrs on the console only.

I'm hoping some will have dropped out of the queue after amazon got stock for a minute

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Arrived. It’s massive. Have set up, opted against PS4 transfer based on bricking reports. Also turned off rather than rest mode for the same reason. Will finally play on it this evening.

El-Manos

Around when will we be able to buy one at will? Mid jan I'm assuming? I remember the ps4 was not easy to purchase at all.
I reckon even later than that. Sure GameStop in Ireland have told me I have to wait until January and that’s a per order from September.

Bosws87

Arrived. It’s massive. Have set up, opted against PS4 transfer based on bricking reports. Also turned off rather than rest mode for the same reason. Will finally play on it this evening.
Rest thing is only if you don't exit an application before shutting off, i couldn't be bothered having to turn it on properly every time i wanted to use it.

JmRssll555

My Yodel order has now updated and is out for delivery, should be here between 5-7pm.

It's obviously a bit ridiculous to think that so many people had all had their PS5s "stolen" whilst in transit, but at first, that was literally what Yodel told me and I was advised to seek a refund from Game. Regardless of whether the machine arrives today or not, this process has been a shambles.

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
feck PS5 day. Norway is so undersupplied that I’ll probably have to wait till February.

feck it right in the face.
Same in Austria.
Amazon hasn't even bothered to notify when stocks back. Doubt there is any.
Another retailer with on store pick ups for pre-orders have all been delayed till December because of lockdown.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I dont understand why such less units were made? Is it because of resources, or time factor, or money issues?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Girlfriend clutched it this morning and bagged the Digital one for me from Very.

I gave up as it was 9, and I had to start my shift.
I told her to give up as I didn’t want her to waste her morning.

Sends back an email confirmation 30 mins later.

Absolute clutch. I’m going to have to marry her now don’t I?

Jaxa

Girlfriend clutched it this morning and bagged the Digital one for me from Very.

You atleast better have a good xmas present lined up for her

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Seriously. wtf is this driver doing? Sitting here watching a dot on a map that's literally 2 roads over, waiting for it to move.... Come on! Tempted to just go and creep up on him...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

She's a keeper.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hermes came through & actually delivered it in one piece :keano:

Dave_MUFC

Seriously. wtf is this driver doing? Sitting here watching a dot on a map that's literally 2 roads over, waiting for it to move.... Come on! Tempted to just go and creep up on him...
That always happens with Amazon orders, I think they just have loads of different doors to deliver in those 2 roads to yours.