Gaming PlayStation 5

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not actually convinced they exist at this point. Think you’re all having me on

Bosws87

Got my 4 hour window for Amazon delivery and my Dads has already been delivered by Shopto.

Straight home after work and setting up.

JmRssll555

That honestly sounds like the driver has nicked your console. Hermes are fecking atrocious.
I'm not so sure - looking at Twitter, lots of people's parcels arrived in the Glasgow depot overnight, but have now gone missing. Either a whole batch of PS5s have been robbed, or something else is going on. I'm guessing that Yodel simply don't have capacity to deliver all of them today, which is understandable at the moment, but then just tell us that. I would be happy to collect it from the depot, or I can accept delivery tomorrow, but it's very frustrating to just be told that it has been stolen and that I should request a refund from the sender.

Riz

In the game queue and says over an hour, doesn't sound good :lol:

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Mine arrived from Argos via DPD. Sadly I have to work so I can only look at it longingly until tonight.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Just had a Royal Mail delivery...

It was a mug that i've bought my dad for christmas. Absolutely sprinted downstairs too and answered the door like a panting dog.

Quite concerned it's not coming today now

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Mine arrived, Amazon guy didnt bother making me sign. At least he got the right house, with that in mind.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Just about given up on Amazon.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Now it’s saying hour for me. But I got the page loaded with all the prices from £685 to £485 and then probably all the bots jumped from Amazon to GAME.
Managed to get in the queue for the bundle with extra pad and demon souls and spiderman MM.

Not too confident on the EE one with loads of people saying they managed to get an order in after twitter had said they've sold out

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Anybody having issues with the size?

I tried putting it on top of the TV stand like the X but it's far too big and ugly. I thought the Series X was big but this is massive.

I put it in one of the slots instead. I definitely underestimated the size as with the stand it fills most of the space.

The stand itself is far from an elegant solution, I can't tell if I've done it properly and when I was plugging hdmi in or if I moved it slightly it would come out.

I can't get to the disc drive without lifting the console up and worried it'll come out of the stand every time I do :lol:

Would people be concerned with ventilation here?

Gonna set up now and go grab Spiderman from Argos.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Finally in the game queue, more than an hour. I ain’t getting to checkout before they’re sold out.

Deery

Dreary
Some guy’s held up a Royal Mail van in my town and stole parcels from the back of the van, what’s the chances they were looking for PS5’s :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Anybody having issues with the size?

I tried putting it on top of the TV stand like the X but it's far too big and ugly. I thought the Series X was big but this is massive.

I put it in one of the slots instead. I definitely underestimated the size as with the stand it fills most of the space.

The stand itself is far from an elegant solution, I can't tell if I've done it properly and when I was plugging hdmi in or if I moved it slightly it would come out.

I can't get to the disc drive without lifting the console up and worried it'll come out of the stand every time I do :lol:

Would people be concerned with ventilation here?

Gonna set up now and go grab Spiderman from Argos.
Mine would go in a similar sized slot so wondering this as well.