Gaming PlayStation 5

Leg-End

No doubting its a big chunk of a console but reading nothing but positives on the controller is good news.

Tiber

Want to know why you can't find a PS5 to preorder?

Meanwhile the MS dweebs haven't managed to sell even a single PS5

Tiber

Argos PS5 distribution and home deliveries is being handled by some company called CentreSoft. Never heard of them, but atleast it isn't hermes

AaronRedDevil

Guessing the Ireland Argos ps5 will be available on the day. Since there’s no pre order on the site.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Argos PS5 distribution and home deliveries is being handled by some company called CentreSoft. Never heard of them, but atleast it isn't hermes
True, Hermes would currently be playing football with your parcel.

Tiber

This was trash on launch and PSN regularly sold it for £5, but I hear its come a long way

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

This was trash on launch and PSN regularly sold it for £5, but I hear its come a long way

• Warp-speed load times: Explore the universe instantly with 5-10x reduction in loading times. On PS5, you can warp from solar system to solar system in an instant.

This was one of my main annoyances with the game. Assumed this would be the case on PS5 with the SSD.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Future generations will find us watching strangers take stuff out of boxes fecking hilarious. And tragic.

Shark

@NotShark
  • Warp-speed load times: Explore the universe instantly with 5-10x reduction in loading times. On PS5, you can warp from solar system to solar system in an instant.

This was one of my main annoyances with the game. Assumed this would be the case on PS5 with the SSD.
:drool:

This news has now completely made me forget the cyberpunk delay. 4K 60fps on this game on day one will be magical.

Last edited:

Smores

Not played NMS since it's launch. It was sucha disappointment that after a week i traded it in and bought Elite Dangerous which was actually fun.

I might give it another go since it's always cheap.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat

I'm glad they're going to keep going with this even though I keep starting it and stopping it. Each iteration feels more complete than the last and it could, eventually, be a great game.

Volumiza

Future generations will find us watching strangers take stuff out of boxes fecking hilarious. And tragic.
:lol: I thought this while looking at this thread yesterday. Thankfully I have resisted watching any 'unpacking' videos so far and reckon I could well manage to get to the end of my life without succumbing to this unusual and rather sad phenomenon.

Volumiza

Not played NMS since it's launch. It was sucha disappointment that after a week i traded it in and bought Elite Dangerous which was actually fun.

I might give it another go since it's always cheap.
I'd wait a bit more. I started playing it again a couple of weeks ago, it's a massive improvement on it's launch version but still the same and after I'd enjoyed the improved graphics, space stations etc I still ground to a halt.

If they can keep adding to it, there's an incredible game in there so I'm putting it back into storage to see what happens next year.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
:lol: I thought this while looking at this thread yesterday. Thankfully I have resisted watching any 'unpacking' videos so far and reckon I could well manage to get to the end of my life without succumbing to this unusual and rather sad phenomenon.
It's so fecking weird.

How did you spend late-stage capitalism? "I spent it hunched over a tiny screen in a dark room during a pandemic watching Americans open the things I wanted."

Not only is it some weird, next-level cuckoldry for the aspirational generation but it also ruins their own eventual unboxing.

Tiber

I have been looking forward to Bugsnax, awesome that its free. The other games are good too

Leg-End

Media remote just popped up again on Amazon for anyone that wants one, I decided I did.

Leg-End

This is the one PS5 gadget that hasn't tempted me, though im sure it will be useful for some
Yeah I did hold off but then realised how much of a faff it’s been using the DS on the PS4 all these years.