Gaming PlayStation 5

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
In all seriousness, Amazon did similar to me so I know your pain. Hope you get it ASAP man
It’s such an ambiguous email: yea, well... when we get some, you might get one. Shrug.

They’ve not said a word in all this time then come with the gut punch!

Cheers all the same!

Tiber

That's exactly what they should've done. We're not talking about a toaster here. We were promised delivery on 19th less than a week ago. If they'd said all along it would be 20th for NI residents it would be less annoying, but really they should've just posted a day earlier.
I am particularly annoyed because I spoke to their live chat a few weeks ago specifically to make sure NI would get release day delivery, they swore blind all would be fine.

Even today when I was literally looking at a DPD email saying it was coming on Friday, Argos were maintaining all orders were fine and arriving tomorrow. Useless.

Bosws87

Mine just got dispatched from Amazon finally at work tomorrow look forward to getting home and setting it up!

RedDevilRoshi

Mines has now arrived at its final delivery station - Edinburgh :D

The Amazon depot is only 40 mins away from my house so hopefully I am scheduled for a morning slot

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
You should do both. Companies are notorious for not following protocol and you’ve got to be on your toes to match that. If you really want a ps5 over the next 24hrs, you’re most likely going to have to put in a lot of work.

Make sure you’re logged in to each site a good ten minutes before each hour and refresh each one intermittently so you don’t get automatically booted. Prepare for the sites slowing to a crawl a few minutes before supposed launch... then the gazillion 404’s and full-but-empty-but full baskets at checkout... fun times ahead, laddy!
Oh I know I had 3 sleepless nights trying to sort it previously. I’ve got afew mates on the case to try and help but still not hopeful.

acnumber9

Had another email from Game saying Yodel will deliver the majority of order Thursday the rest Friday.
They’re having an absolute nightmare. They also said that we’d get the reward points we couldn’t get when we ordered, we haven’t, and now their website has a queue just to get on it.

Last edited:

acnumber9

That's a shitter, I have £4.50 in my wallet, not sure about reward points.
Haven't they said , no PS5 will be on sale on release day ?
I think they have some on sale but they’re saying it won’t be until 9am. People are probably flocking to check if they release them early again.

Tiber

Argos are definitely going to screw me in this. Still no email confirming despatch and nothing from dpd either.
Hard to say. Even those who Argos let down today still got info re. Delivery Friday

Bojan11

Feel sorry for you guys. Just checked shopto and GAME. Both sites are down and I don’t even think GAME have stock.

acnumber9

Tracking details now show that I won’t be getting mine until Friday. Game will not be getting another penny from me.