Gaming PlayStation 5

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Zlatan doesn’t give away playstations, playstations give away zlatan

hur hur hur!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What future PS5 games is every one looking forward too? I can’t wait for Hitman and Hogwarts Legacy!
I would be pretty excited for Horizon 2 but even more so for the next GOW after the previous one blew me away.

Tiber

My PS5 has been confiscated. My totally non-gamer fiancée has taken a real liking to Astro Bot and has been playing it for the last hour.

She loves all the little quirks like blowing on the controller to make the iceberg into a boat. If she actually sticks with it I might buy Sackboy as she would like that too

muller

Anyone had any leads/luck for those of us poor sods who still don’t have one?

Dave_MUFC

You could check out some reliable classified forums. I know that there's loads going up on Avforums atm, although most are in the £600-£700 range, but just saw one go at RRP, although there were about 15 people asking for it, so you'd have to be quick :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

Zlatan buying all his AC Milan teammates a PS5.

I can’t imagine he was waiting in a queue for hours on GAME’s site trying to order one. That’s the thing that really annoys me, all these celebrities and YouTube influencers being first priority and are sent consoles for sweet feck all while already living lives of luxury, while us commoners are frantically searching trying to get hold of one and are made to pay full whack for the privilege. :houllier:

macheda14

I can’t imagine he was waiting in a queue for hours on GAME’s site trying to order one. That’s the thing that really annoys me, all these celebrities and YouTube influencers being first priority and are sent consoles for sweet feck all while already living lives of luxury, while us commoners are frantically searching trying to get hold of one and are made to pay full whack for the privilege. :houllier:
The funny thing is the richer you are the less you pay for things.

hubbuh

I've messaged a few people on FB marketplace to call them degenerates for buying up PS5s and then charging £950. I didn't even try to get one!

Bosws87

The funny thing is the richer you are the less you pay for things.
You will find quite a few of these wealthy celebs just buy them for above market value off people who can guarantee them, works the same for sneakers and fashion that is hard to get they pay a premium for them.

I've sold a few pairs of sneakers or clothing items to some successful people (not any major A listers)

b82REZ

Mine crashed during the day while it was in rest mode. Don't think I'm going to use rest mode for the time being

Tiber

I've messaged a few people on FB marketplace to call them degenerates for buying up PS5s and then charging £950. I didn't even try to get one!

Even CEX are buying them for more than RRP

How are the pulse headsets? I cancelled mine but will probably get one eventually

Shark

@NotShark
Mine crashed during the day while it was in rest mode. Don't think I'm going to use rest mode for the time being
Had a problem with rest mode also. Left it in the mode overnight to finish some downloads but it wouldn't wake back up this morning no matter what I did. Did a power cycle and it was grand

Tiber

Do a lot of people keep the console in rest mode when not in use? I always just turned my PS4 off

binary bot
Hope they improve the audio settings, can't seem to split the voice audio and gamesound between certain things, and when you're using the controller mic the voice audio comes through the controller.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone else had an issue installing modern warfare? Installed it with the data transfer but when I went onto the game it asked me if I wanted to down multiplayer again for some reason and higher performance mode, stuck them on download and now for some reason it has forced me to redownload the entire game again.

GBBQ

How are the pulse headsets? I cancelled mine but will probably get one eventually
I’ve only used them on COD Cold War and the sound design is pretty great. Got a real sense of where footsteps and bullets we’re coming from. Didn’t have chat on so I can’t say what it feels like to be ridiculed in 3D yet.

Bojan11

I will keep a look out for you, @TrustInJanuzaj and @Pexbo. Even though the latter insults me always.

Same for you @ShinjiNinja26 regarding Xbox.

My new hero @Balljy might have some discord link because that’s been pretty useful to me and others on here regarding the Nvidia 3000 series cards, which are worse than PS5 stock.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I will keep a look out for you, @TrustInJanuzaj and @Pexbo. Even though the latter insults me always.

Same for you @ShinjiNinja26 regarding Xbox.

My new hero @Balljy might have some discord link because that’s been pretty useful to me and others on here regarding the Nvidia 3000 series cards, which are worse than PS5 stock.
You‘ll do as you’re told and nothing less

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
My HDMI is jammed in my PS5, what the feck.

I didn't use their wire, just the one I have because it's already running behind the wall. Anyway I tried my hardest to bring it out but its literally jammed in. PS5 works but its fecking stuck in one place now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Change your power settings. The power saving mode won't charge in rest mode
I assume you mean the 'supply power to usb ports' option. Mine was on 3 hrs so not that. Had a quick Google and it seems to be a common issue. Best advice is to use the sockets on the back.

Bosws87

I didn't use their wire, just the one I have because it's already running behind the wall. Anyway I tried my hardest to bring it out but its literally jammed in. PS5 works but its fecking stuck in one place now.
Got the same with a wire stuck in my gpu on my pc just left it in now gave up :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
This apparently widespread abuse from Amazon employees (or couriers?) must mean they think it is possible to get away with it. If they can’t prove what stage it happened at, that might be their angle. A lot of these guys are probably doing it short term too, whether working in the warehouse or as a delivery driver.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Fecking bizarre. The one I got on amazon that I gave to the brother had no power cable in the box. Everything else.. but no power cable. It was fully wrapped up and all. What the feck? :lol:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Personally don't think ps now is worth it . Power rangers game is pretty good though

Bojan11

They said use the wire you get with it and that’s probably why.

This apparently widespread abuse from Amazon employees (or couriers?) must mean they think it is possible to get away with it. If they can’t prove what stage it happened at, that might be their angle. A lot of these guys are probably doing it short term too, whether working in the warehouse or as a delivery driver.
You got lucky pal that your X was only delayed.

@afrocentricity have you got yours yet?

Tiber

Astrobot is genuinely fantastic. Im not even playing (its making a gamer out of my Mrs, she hasn't let me play in hours) but its a delight to even watch

The GPU dragon head was the first boss she has ever fought in a game (she played a little Fall Guys) and it took her many many tries to get the hang of the mechanics, but she stuck with it and was delighted to finish it. Was fun to watch. She was more than a little bit mad when I finished it first try after she was done :lol:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Anyone having issues charging controllers using front USB port when in rest mode? Same issue with mine and my kids consoles.

I read that you can use the back ports but seems a bit shit?

LARulz

So when will the next batch be available to order? In December just before Christmas?

izzydiggler

The game experience has been really good. Miles Morales looks great, Demon’s Souls rather incredible and Astro is a magnificent showcase for the PS and Dualsense.

Everything else has been a bit poor - lots of error messages, WiFi issues and after installing and updating Demon’s Souls, went to play it and it had uninstalled, so had to do it again. My Series X I had zero issues with. All seems a bit beta.

Plus some minor issues like having to stand up to set it up cause the cable they provided was ridiculously short and only 2 rear USB ports meaning I’ll have to have one in the front (have the headset and an external drive) if I want to charge the headset or controllers. I mean theres mouse/keyboard support isn’t there? 2 rear ports would be considered backwards 5 years ago...I don’t think they can use the ‘trying to keep it small’ excuse.