g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming PlayStation 5

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
yeh it looks like an old school style GT too. Worth buying ps5 for that alone imo
If they remade GT5 just with cutting edge graphics that would probably be enough to get me involved.

GT Sport has been cool for killing time after picking it up for £15 but it’s nowhere near the proper games.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Oddworld needed a return.
Guess we'll hear more "no politics in my game" soon. :lol:

evil_geko

Now OddWorld is hype af, but we already knew about this coming. It is multiplatform too.

New generations will think this looks trash, but OddWorld is first game tonight that has me hyped.

ChaddyP

Spiderman Gt7 ratchet and clank so far are taking my money. Hope nothing else comes that makes me have to shell out more

Ainu

There's a ridiculous pace to this reveal so far. We're barely halfway through or something and we've seen a ton of games. Guessing we'll get a couple of big hitters near the end.

ChaddyP

This section of games is where they allow you to go to the bathroom or take a drink break

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The weeb in me likes the look of this game.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Okay I'm bored of seeing new games which will probably be shite. Bring out gta6 you pack of cnuts.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Every game feels like a chaotic hack and slash or run and gun.

lacking nuance for me atm