Gaming PlayStation 5

Riz

A lot of these games art styles look like they could easily be done on PS4, must be a wow moment lined up at some point you would hope.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
agreed. I copped Gt sport just because i needed the fix but it really was a weird almsot non GT ..gt game
I basically just went through the grind to reach the level that unlocked the Nürburgring on arcade and then just did time challenges in various cars on there for time everlasting.

Traub

feck me I wouldn’t waste my cash on a ps5 based on the shite shown so far

evil_geko

Why do people expect something massively better games graphic wise, that wont be happening, that SSD load time is their biggest sell point (beside exclusives of course).

Ainu

Why do people expect something massively better graphic wise, that wont be happening, that SSD load time is their biggest sell point (beside exclusives of course).
Yeah, you could see that clearly with the Ratchet game. The instant warping between worlds is made to show off the ultra fast data streaming.

Riz

Seriously what the feck is this shit? Wandering strawberries looks like a PS3 game

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
WTF is this trailer! Its PS5 ffs - I want to see how real the games would look, not this shit

Ainu

There's certainly been some fecking weird games in this presentation. :lol: Could be good games, you never know, but it's not necessarily what you want to see from a reveal event.