Gaming PlayStation 5

You'd need to get to at least Level 30 before it's unlocked within the game, so unfortunately not.
Well that's a bit shit. Not sure I'll play the game from start again. Actually if I don't get a good PS plus game next month, I might just!

I think it really comes into its own in the latter half of the story, where the disparate strands all start to be pieced together.
Thank you.
I can easily see it being a top 10 game for people who get taken away. I just have a bit more narrow view of things I like really well, so the game having mechs gave it a uphill battle to start on for me.

I do enjoy it, it just lost my interest a bit after around 20-30 hours. But I'll finish it as long as it doesn't drag on for 100+ hours. :p

I never liked Zoids (the TV show). Started playing HZD last night and got through the very first "act". Probably won't be something I truly get into but I'll keep an open mind. Very beautiful game though

I never liked Zoids (the TV show). Started playing HZD last night and got through the very first "act". Probably won't be something I truly get into but I'll keep an open mind. Very beautiful game though

I struggled to get into it, but on my 3rd or 4th attempt I got past a certain point and then couldn't put it down.

I didn't think the combat was that good in HZD. A lot of rolling around on the floor. I hate that silly type of stuff, personally. Feels very spammy, and well..silly.

It was a nice looking game. Story was just average to me.

I struggled to get into it, but on my 3rd or 4th attempt I got past a certain point and then couldn't put it down.
Interesting. I'll persevere through it regardless but hopefully it isn't that bad.
Has HZD had a PS5 update? That might sway me to play it again.

Nope.

PlayStation partner up with another studio on a new game (AAA multiplayer IP)

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...or-a-new-original-multiplayer-ip/#sf245203152

It's the glinthawks that feck most people off away from the game.

I think that was one of my "feck this" points :lol:

I found the story a bit preachy/religious which put me off I think. Some of the characters are right feckin morons too.

I didn't think the combat was that good in HZD. A lot of rolling around on the floor. I hate that silly type of stuff, personally. Feels very spammy, and well..silly.

It was a nice looking game. Story was just average to me.
I don't know, the slow mo slide and jump are god tier. I played the game on new game+ on the hardest difficulty and it cemented that game, as a package, in my top 10.

I still muck around getting into fights for fun like I do in Control atm.

I replayed HZD on PC a few months ago and it was glorious. Looked incredible and much better to play with a keyboard+mouse than controller.

I don't know, the slow mo slide and jump are god tier. I played the game on new game+ on the hardest difficulty and it cemented that game, as a package, in my top 10.

I still muck around getting into fights for fun like I do in Control atm.

Yeah I thought the combat was pretty great, really gets better the more skills you gain too, but you never feel overpowered, just more experienced. It's very well done imo.

Looking for some advice on a good headset compatible with the PS5.

I have seen reviews for the RIG 400pro, 500 pro, Astra 10 & the Pulse headset. All sound good for their price range but as someone who has never owned anything other than the standard in the box headset I don’t really know what to look out for in relation to features.

Happy with wired or wireless, don’t want to go above 100€ but realistically 70€ is my preferred budget.

I have seen reviews for the RIG 400pro, 500 pro, Astra 10 & the Pulse headset. All sound good for their price range but as someone who has never owned anything other than the standard in the box headset I don’t really know what to look out for in relation to features.

Happy with wired or wireless, don’t want to go above 100€ but realistically 70€ is my preferred budget.
I got the pulse ones and they’re pretty good I think, however others didn’t get on with them so I dunno.

I got the pulse ones and they’re pretty good I think, however others didn’t get on with them so I dunno.

I have seen a few mention that they can feel uncomfortable during a long playing stint - which is one of my concerns, but I suppose that depends on the individual as you stated yours and other reviews are very positive.

Above your budget but I've heard good things about the Steel Series Arctis 7's. Within your budget, definitely the Pulse.

I'll say too that a good headset is a game changer. It's well worth the money.

Insomniac dev on ResetEra says it was all captured in real-time on PS5

Looks great. Roll on June because I need something next gen to get my teeth into again. Currently playing PGA2K21 on the PS5 because of that new console post launch barren realease wasteland.

I think it's a shame Sony are charging €80 for exclusives like these. It could probably fly for a Naughty Dog or God of War game but I imagine a lot of people (me included) will be put off buying Returnal and R&C day one because of this. It will clearly impact sales and probably force them to revisit the pricing model.

Embargo is lifted on the 29th at 1pm. Tempted by it myself but RE 8 is out the week after.

Ratchet looks great but probably not going to be spending £70 on that one.

I'm not feeling these first person RE games at all. I want Resi 4 style but next gen.

I'll shell out for a Ratchet.

Seems like the PSN servers are down :rolleyes: Crazy when a system software update was released earlier today :wenger: