Pogba apologises to fans after Cardiff

el3mel

Can we stop being so fecking morally righteous and do this more often with all of these charlatans? Feck them all. Good to see fans giving them bollocking and telling him to feck off.
Yeah I loved that.

And since he's leaving anyway he has to get used to it because he will be destroyed by Madrid fans for such performance every game.

FujiVice

I might spend all day at work tomorrow having a shit in the toilet and then go to the bloke who pays my wages and go "sorry."

fps

Time to see if Madrid are serious about signing him I reckon. Call the bluff. If it happens, fine, if it doesn't, he knows with certainty his future is here and he needs to make the difference.

Kostov

Yeah I loved that.

And since he's leaving anyway he has to get used to it because he will be destroyed by Madrid fans for such performance every game.
They will burn him alive if he performs as inconsistently as he does here, which he will. Let Real first pay the money, they can have the clown after it.

redshaw

Can't really slam him alone.

The scapegoats list is very long after 6 years and the shit still continues.

Phil

Yup, it's all Pogba's fault we've been shite this year

opopop

I might spend all day at work tomorrow having a shit in the toilet and then go to the bloke who pays my wages and go "sorry."
Can't fault your commitment in the toilet though young lad.

opopop

Can't fault your commitment in the toilet though young lad.

hobbers

I bet Lingard and Young in particular stayed well clear of the stands during their lap of shame.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Fans of this club are a disgrace
Players of this club are the disgrace. Not the match going fans that paid to go to a game rendered meaningless by those players, and who still couldn't be arsed to respect them.

I've seen our fans be incredibly patient with shit managers and players. Don't blame them for finally being sick of it all.

Sterling Archer

I'm all for being ruthless and harsh and then making up later. But don't think there will be any of that when he goes to Madrid.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Let's slag off the only player with star quality.
Excellent.
Yup, it's as annoying as it is mental. Easy target though and the media loves it. All the the while the players at fault get away with it.

Denis79

More are to blame than just him but empty apologies mean nothing. Show it on the pitch.

He'sRaldo

As a human, I feel for Pogba. Getting slagged off by a crowd would be a nightmare for me, respect to him for accepting it.

Irwin99

Fans of this club are a disgrace
Why? OT fans are by far the most tolerant of any big club in the world that I can think of. These players would be slaughtered at any other top tier club (Real,Barca, Juve) or even a tier 2 club (Chelsea and Arsenal seem to boo their players off every month)

Unless you mean it's disgraceful that there's a lack of discontent.

JEredDevil

im beginning to suspect what they do in training is to prepare their apologies scripts and expressions instead of using the fecking ball.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Some muppets on here. The guy stands there, apologizes to the fans, takes their abuse and what does he get? More abuse. He wasn't our worst player today, not even close, but faced up to the fans and said sorry. He could have just walked off and never looked back. Sometimes he doesn't do himself any favours but honestly can't see what he's done wrong here.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
Toronto FC!
The excuse thag the players dont care.. not buying it.. the team and tactics just isnt good enough. our back 4 is absolutely trash and no midfield can thrive with players like that behind them.. our forwards arent good enough either. rashford is not good enough to lead the line even though i love him alot hes just not that guy. Lukakku is 5x the striker rashford is and jus need to slim down and regain fitness. Martial isnt dynamic enough and isnt getting good direction from coaches. We have no right side at all. Lingard is a decent player but needs to add more to his game and be all around good instead of just a cog to allow other players to get forward. Theres o balance in midfield.. pogba cant do everything. He needs players of his quality with him. Pererira hererra mctominay matic.. these arent thequality of players you see in cities midfield 3.. yet we expect them to perform at that level. Its ubsurd we expect so much from this squad with only a few good players. We have no salah. No mane no aguero no silva no debrune and when it comes to senior plauer we have ni fernandinho or even a milner.. we got ashley young.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yup, it's as annoying as it is mental. Easy target though and the media loves it. All the the while the players at fault get away with it.

I just hope if he goes, and we end up with 3 McTom's in midfield (no disrespect), and come 9th, those same idiots admit they were mad.

Jib

Worst than Madrid fans. At least the spanish abuse all the players not only their best player because the media told them to do it.

JK-27

How many times has he apologised for his and the teams performances now? And how many times has it made any difference whatsoever? He's only ever looked good when playing in a good team, he can't drag a team up and make them better, get rid.

AFC NimbleThumb

that's the way to treat our main assist man.
yep.

but he’s the thing wrong with all modern football.

some of the tripe that ‘fans’ pedal these days in the hard times no wonder there’s little loyalty from the players.

the guy has been scapegoated for all our ills yet still does more on the pitch than most.

we have so many more things wrong with us at the moment, he is NOT the main problem.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
The Real Madrid fans are going to give him a much harder time than us, he better get used to it.