Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennyBurner

Feck it we can't sell him right now. There isn't much he can do. Lets sell him next season when we get our shit together.

On another note couldn't they keep this under wraps when we had bought replacements? Now clubs will add an extra 20% to any future replacements.

Gasolin

I hope people don't criticize Raiola for these statements.

It's all Pogba's words. He's just using Raiola as a shield so if he doesn't get the move then he can win the support back from fans. Coward.
He doesn't need Raiola to do that, he already did use his own words officially in China.
Listen, it doesn't matter. He is too valuable commercially for us so we will have to work it out with him.
We probably need to threaten the duo with some action that would cost them a shitload of money to put things into perspective.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Feck it we can't sell him right now. There isn't much he can do. Lets sell him next season when we get our shit together.

On another note couldn't they keep this under wraps when we had bought replacements? Now clubs will add an extra 20% to any future replacements.
It's not in Raiola's interest to keep it under wraps is it, he wants to drum up interest in his client

FujiVice

Hope he goes to Madrid. Desperate to drink those tears when the fans turn on him.

dev1l

Most probably Raiola is pretending we sell him for how much we paid for him and we give 10-20 million to him.
Sick cnut

Gandalf

Those hoping for a swift resolution are in for disappointment

Phase 1 is offering us an acceptable amount and that's going to be hard enough for Real or Juve
Phase 2 the hard bit (for the buying club) is agreeing to all Raiola's demands. Just look at how protracted De Ligts move is proving

This is going to run and run and run
I agree with this but I would hope our board don't sit on their hands until it is done. The Spanish window close late in August and in Italy it runs into September. We need to make our decision in the next few days and go buy our replacements now. I know some will say we lose negotiating power if we do but I don't agree. United are rich enough to not need the fee up front before making moves and we can just as easily stick him on the bench until January and sell him then if Juve and Real try to get cute. Pogba won't want that because he has a small fortune tied up in appearance money, goal bonuses etc. and will lose out big time if he is not playing.

Nico87

Said it once and il say it again

Get rid of the parasites and the leeches

Pogba
De gea
Martial
Sanchez
Rojo
Darmien
Lukaku

And lets replace the, with players with quality and good attitudes who want to have a career here and are not wage sluts
De Gea in no way belongs on that list, he’s lost form for a few months but he’s also been our best player for years, and he’s always treated the club with respect, even when the proposal from Madrid was there (and I understand why he was interested) then fell through he remained totally professional and even signed a new contract, he never attempted any underhand tactics to weaken our stance and force us to accept anything lower, and after the move fell through he came back and won player of the year. I wouldn’t back anyone on that list to do the same.

I also understand his apprehension this time, even if I don’t like it. His trophy haul should be much larger considering his talent level and performances over the years, this could be his last chance to move to a club that can give him that platform or have faith in a regime that has underwhelmed for a lot of his prime. Darmian and Rojo haven’t done much wrong but are just not up to the level, but the attitude of the others has been dismal.

frookydinho

If he does go, we have to reinvest wisely - similarly to how Liverpool used the Coutinho money on Allison/VVD. I am a fan of Pogba, but if we are able to invest that money and improve the team as a whole I am all for it, but can we trust our management to do so? Big fat no.

AFC NimbleThumb

Quality control
I’m actually pleased this is happening. A chance for the Anti-Pogba brigade to get what they deserve.

We are not going to be a better side when our midfield still includes Matic & Fred.

Fernandes is not a better player & we won’t be using the funds from this transfer as an addition to funds we should already be spending.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

It's all Pogba's words. He's just using Raiola as a shield so if he doesn't get the move then he can win the support back from fans. Coward.
God forbid a player using their agent for the thing they pay them to do

Mailo

Said it once and il say it again

Get rid of the parasites and the leeches

Pogba
De gea
Martial
Sanchez
Rojo
Darmien
Lukaku

And lets replace the, with players with quality and good attitudes who want to have a career here and are not wage sluts
I'm on this train, now.

Zed 101

Perhaps if he played like he gave a squit, put some effort into consistent performances then a club would be willing to pay up on him, right now he is not worth the risk of the cash price we have valued him at

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I’m actually pleased this is happening. A chance for the Anti-Pogba brigade to get what they deserve.

We are not going to be a better side when our midfield still includes Matic & Fred.

Fernandes is not a better player & we won’t be using the funds from this transfer as an addition to funds we should already be spending.
So, you're pleased because in your opinion, the club will perform poorly without Pogba and some fans who don't like him will get their comeuppance?

Good to know.

Nico87

If he’s as desperate for his move as Mino claims, and Juve and Madrid are struggling to match our asking price, surely he can take a significant pay cut and fatty can forgo his % to make up for the shortfall?

DoomSlayer

Exaclty. I'm absolutely fuming about the way Pogba is acting. Had a completely different opinion of him as a person, he has no honour and no professionalism.

Totally done with him, hopefully the club doesn't falter under the pressure and insists on getting at least £150 million. And if I'm Ole, I'd be putting Pogba AND Lukaku in the reserves to show to the whole world that we are Manchester fecking United - not some bit-part club with 15-20 years worth of history.

Gandalf

Unless you are Ed Woodward then you cannot possibly know how the funds will be used, as for your opening comments it seems you are looking forward to the team performing badly in which case you can join all the other plastic fans over at Man City.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
The club should pay no mind to fat Riaiola. Let him talk. Unless they come up with a massive fee, he stays. If whomever wants him as much as they claim, they can pay.

The club should not be bullied into selling him for a lower price. Tough shit.

KennyBurner

It's not in Raiola's interest to keep it under wraps is it, he wants to drum up interest in his client
And its also not in the clubs interest to sell its best player is it? My point is if raiola wants this to go as smoothly as possible he needs to shut his mouth for a few weeks while we work on moving his asset.

Still i dont think we will be selling him unless we get 150 from madrid which we know wont happen. Pogba is here to stay and will be happy a month after the window closes.

Mainoldo

Unless you are Ed Woodward then you cannot possibly know how the funds will be used, as for your opening comments it seems you are looking forward to the team performing badly in which case you can join all the other plastic fans over at Man City.
Lay off it. Just because he see us as a better team with a top quality players doesn’t mean he deserves to go support City. Stop trying to make yourself seem like the big man.

el3mel

The guy is disrespecting the club and people still talk like this. Unbelievable. Instead of bringing a good offer if he wants to feck off, he's trying to force us to sell him for a lower price by going full public about it, first him and now his agent.

I don't care much about what we will do without him. He's not intending to leave on good terms with the club (for the second time, ironcially enough). Feck him all honestly.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Last game was the 11th June, as far as I know all players should be back by now. England's was the 9th and they are all back. Is Kante and Giroud @duffer?
Nope. This is the Chelsea squad that travelled to Ireland today...

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma
Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy
Pedro
Michy Batshuayi
Lewis Baker
Kasey Palmer
Trevoh Chalobah
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher
Ike Ugbo
Billy Gilmour
Ian Maatsen

The rest will join up next week.

SplitzMagic

I would take Isco before Bale but sooner have cash, then we can go for Partey and LoCelso.
We need to take all the players we can get from Madrid or Juve not cash.

Cash payments never go towards our transfer kitty because the Glazers are so greedy.

Gandalf

Lay off it. Just because he see us as a better team with a top quality players doesn’t mean he deserves to go support City. Stop trying to make yourself seem like the big man.
He says he is looking forward to us getting what we deserve when Pogba goes, I don't know many fans with that attitude and I am glad I don't. Pogba is acting like a cnut and only a blinkered fanboy would take his side over the team. Don't see that as trying to make myself the big man, just pisses me off that so many here are lapping up the Pogba kool aid after he has shown his true colours.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Christ this is such a pathetic comment.

matt23

Is there not a Paul Pogba forum you can post this gleeful take on our supposed demise on?

DoomSlayer

This comment is embarrassing. I don't see how any actual United fan can think like this, modern fan-boyism at its' worst. :houllier:

U-N-I-T-E-D

Why the hell are we taking him on tour? If we keep him this season he will carry on being the disrespectful, petulant little tw@ he always is.

He’s a great player but pointless keeping if he wants gone.

Leave him be until someone pays enough for him

poleglass red

And its also not in the clubs interest to sell its best player is it? My point is if raiola wants this to go as smoothly as possible he needs to shut his mouth for a few weeks while we work on moving his asset.

Still i dont think we will be selling him unless we get 150 from madrid which we know wont happen. Pogba is here to stay and will be happy a month after the window closes.

150 MILL- I'd take that, I just don't think there is anyway we get even close to that. We have a player unhappy, his performances at the end of last season and his agent have confirmed that. We have 1 club genuinely interested in him, I don't believe the Juve rumours at all. Real or we keep an unhappy player and we've seen how poor he is when he is unhappy.Anything above a hundred, I think we are doing well. Real will leave this as late as possible in transfer window.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.

This is on Pogba. He wants out of your club. Why would you be glad.

Get this petulant guy out of club I say and focus on moving forward with committed players

Edit: as long as the offer is cash

matt23

Honestly couldn't give the weakest half errect toss about how much money we get for this clown and his agent, I know it saves face a little bit but I'd rather just be happy in the knowledge that him and his fan boys have got nothing to do with this club anymore.

Gasolin

We need to take all the players we can get from Madrid or Juve not cash.

Cash payments never go towards our transfer kitty because the Glazers are so greedy.
The players you will get are at best Di Maria's type of mentality players, and they will be a disaster. Cash is the only way to fleece those clubs, otherwise, they will keep offloading their outcasts to United. And that's not the way it works. Your hatred of the Glazers have pushed you too far on this one, mate.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He's doing everything to force us to sell. Tried saying it in public and now his agent is doing the same. So much for his love for United all honestly. He isn't intending on leaving on good terms suiting the club. He's trying to force it because he knows we won't accept the fee offered.
And United shouldn't. If Real want him bad the need to pay up.

OleGunnar20

He is easily worth 150mil sterling.

Madrid are loaded and with sterling so weak they shouldn't have any problem paying it.
We won't do anything, Felix went for almost 120m EUR or so, Pogba should cost more than 180m GBP or even 200m GBP and we won't have time to buy anyone so screw them. He wants to sulk, then he can sulk but good luck convincing Deschamps that you get competitive football.
Yep I think his real value is surely around £180m these days, if not more.

Can't see us getting that mind. I actually wouldn't be against players being included in the deal so long as we were very careful to assess their motivations. If they were genuinely excited to come here then sure thing.