Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gasolin

And United shouldn't. If Real want him bad the need to pay up.
Exactly, I remember a Perisic who did his best but couldn't come. Moving on. Raiola, ask for 200m GBP minimum, full cash.

Irishman

He's absolute toxic, clearly an awful influence on some members of the squad. I'd be over the moon if he left. Sorry he ever returned to our club.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I’m actually pleased this is happening. A chance for the Anti-Pogba brigade to get what they deserve.

We are not going to be a better side when our midfield still includes Matic & Fred.

Fernandes is not a better player & we won’t be using the funds from this transfer as an addition to funds we should already be spending.
In the spirit of insulting the post rather than the poster, your post is an idiot.

Gasolin

Yep I think his real value is surely around £180m these days, if not more.

Can't see us getting that mind. I actually wouldn't be against players being included in the deal so long as we were very careful to assess their motivations. If they were genuinely excited to come here then sure thing.
Players can't be excited to come to this current United due to the last 3 months of the season. It's the way it is, it is unfortunate. Some will, but not of the caliber of Pogba.
Bale or Isco are Real Madrid lovers and will just stay around to get paid. I'm sure Juventus has those too.

bonothom

I want the money not the players. I think Dybala would be terrible signing for us. I want Pogba out for £150 million and reinvest in 3 midfielders, Fernandes, Donny Van De Beek, Tielemans.

poleglass red

The players you will get are at best Di Maria's type of mentality players, and they will be a disaster. Cash is the only way to fleece those clubs, otherwise, they will keep offloading their outcasts to United. And that's not the way it works. Your hatred of the Glazers have pushed you too far on this one, mate.
exactly cash is king here. We'd get a player who doesn't want to be here and we've seen how that goes, and it also goes against what Ole has been saying about bringing in players with the correct mentality.

FireballXL5

Honestly couldn't give the weakest half errect toss about how much money we get for this clown and his agent, I know it saves face a little bit but I'd rather just be happy in the knowledge that him and his fan boys have got nothing to do with this club anymore.
Exactly how I feel. Bollocks to him and good riddance.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Moment for cover in Marca-exaltation of his desire to be Madridista + # freePogba -Zidane at a press conference-raise offer-stand at the price-wink of Pogba and wait

MrSingh2002

If Pogba is to be sold we better sign 3 midfielders.

(Box to box CM), Longstaff and Fernandes.

Fellaini, Herrera and Pogba need to be replaced.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Could it get worse than sixth without him? Maybe, but I doubt it. Rather have someone that don't walk around the pitch 90% of the games.

What's bad is that Woodward and his clowns have to sign someone to replace him.

SplitzMagic

The players you will get are at best Di Maria's type of mentality players, and they will be a disaster. Cash is the only way to fleece those clubs, otherwise, they will keep offloading their outcasts to United. And that's not the way it works. Your hatred of the Glazers have pushed you too far on this one, mate.
If that's your opinion then that's your opinion. I guess all players must be the exact same when they leave Madrid or Juve.

Also... I never actually said I hate the Glazers did I? I simply said we don't get anything because they are greedy which is true.

Let's see what happens when we don't get adequate replacements for Pogba and he leaves on deadline day. Mate

NinjaFletch

I’m actually pleased this is happening. A chance for the Anti-Pogba brigade to get what they deserve.

We are not going to be a better side when our midfield still includes Matic & Fred.

Fernandes is not a better player & we won’t be using the funds from this transfer as an addition to funds we should already be spending.
The state of this.

I hope he fecks off and takes 'supporters' like you with him.

Gasolin

I seriously believe this will end up with a strange outcome, like Perisic who ended up signing a new deal :lol::lol::lol:.
Pogba becomes the most earning midfielder in United and the "world", and Raiola gets a check.
And we get De Ligt too :lol::lol::lol:.

Deadline = Tuesday 9th of July :lol::lol::lol:.

PS: just kidding guys.

cyberman

sadly for Paul the best two sides in world football are in England and their weekly consistency has shown him up.
a team built aroind Paul cannot succeed in England. Midfields ae too chaotic in our league.

Gasolin

If that's your opinion then that's your opinion. I guess all players must be the exact same when they leave Madrid or Juve.

Also... I never actually said I hate the Glazers did I? I simply said we don't get anything because they are greedy which is true.

Let's see what happens when we don't get adequate replacements for Pogba and he leaves on deadline day.
Apologies mate, maybe hatred is not the word I should have chosen. I do understand your point and their history in investing into the squad has been a disaster, but those players we would get are not in the right state of mind and will be a bigger problem for us. It is not a great moment to be a United fan, indeed...

Patrick08

I want the money not the players. I think Dybala would be terrible signing for us. I want Pogba out for £150 million and reinvest in 3 midfielders, Fernandes, Donny Van De Beek, Tielemans.
180m pounds

Kag

If the club sells Pogba for anything less than £150 million (he’s one of the world’s most marketable players) and doesn't reinvest that entirely into new players then it deserves every negative eventuality that might occur.

I don’t have an issue with selling a player that is showing such a blatant disregard for the club. But do it properly.

Djemba-Djemba

If we refuse to sell and Pogba stays, I can't imagine he'd be the type to put this behind him and give 100% next season.

I would think we'd get the mother of all sulks and half arsed performances next year.

Canagel

sadly for Paul the best two sides in world football are in England and their weekly consistency has shown him up.
a team built aroind Paul cannot succeed in England. Midfields ae too chaotic in our league.
Paul can stay in this league and good enough to play for any team he wants City and Pool included -too bad if he prefers to go abroad.

Tel074

Why the hell do you want money unless your name is Glazier ? We won't spend the Pogba money we will just be left with a hole in our team .

IrishRedDevil

Set a price, set a deadline. If it’s not met he stays. If he doesn’t try stick him in the reserves until January.

Then never deal with Raiola again.

Time to start teaching cnuts a lesson.
The deadline was surely before we fly away for preseason. Now that will be disrupted.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Hope he has to stay and get booed to be honest.

Lemansky

If we refuse to sell and Pogba stays, I can't imagine he'd be the type to put this behind him and give 100% next season.

I would think we'd get the mother of all sulks and half arsed performances next year.
This is the problem. Pogba sulking is like playing with 10 men.

He should be sold though. Much talent but very little professionalism.

United_We_Stand

Next step will be handing in a transfer request. But Pogba and Raiola should have learned by now that there is no way Pogba would leave for less than £150m. So they should either get Madrid to pay up, or cut this drama because nothing will come out of it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Next step will be handing in a transfer request. But Pogba and Raiola should have learned by now that there is no way Pogba would leave for less than £150m. So they should either get Madrid to pay up, or cut this drama because nothing will come out of it.
Indeed, whilst the club haven't said as much I'm sure their stance all along has been if we get a good enough bid he can go, it's not like we're refusing to sell him point blank.

wollex

He's absolute toxic, clearly an awful influence on some members of the squad. I'd be over the moon if he left. Sorry he ever returned to our club.
Based on what ? some people are just regurgitating those words, but they cant base it on facts. He will go and utd will find there level, once a big club with average squads and below average coach.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Nope. This is the Chelsea squad that travelled to Ireland today...

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma
Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy
Pedro
Michy Batshuayi
Lewis Baker
Kasey Palmer
Trevoh Chalobah
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher
Ike Ugbo
Billy Gilmour
Ian Maatsen

The rest will join up next week.
Maybe not as big a deal as first thought?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

If he sulks, and plays shit or doesn't play, Deschamps will drop his ass. Let's see how he feels about missing Euro 2020.
In any case, he can sulk all he wants. If they don't show us the money, he sits his ass down. End of story.

Djemba-Djemba

If he sulks, and plays shit or doesn't play, Deschamps will drop his ass. Let's see how he feels about missing Euro 2020.
In any case, he can sulk all he wants. If they don't show us the money, he sits his ass down. End of story.
It's just not how football works I'm afraid.

He's took the piss and basically spent the last 18 months sulking and treating the club like shit. Aside from the first 5 or 6 weeks under Ole.

I'd squeeze as much money as possible from Real Madrid or Juventus and sell him. Just feck him out the club, he's toxic.

It's B Rubble

Adults who spend 5 hours waiting in line to meet some guy who kicks a ball, are absolutely nuts.
With their children, terrible people. Luckily for me it was my day off. Insulting people who aren’t afforded the luxury of seeing Manchester United play every weekend because they want to see a star player from United, that’s nuts.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Hes off to Juve.
Juve rumors seem to have faded a bit in the last days,and the Spanish press seems more convinced, although of course, he could go to Juve especially after the new fiscal deal but I believe Madrid motivate him more

Mainoldo

He says he is looking forward to us getting what we deserve when Pogba goes, I don't know many fans with that attitude and I am glad I don't. Pogba is acting like a cnut and only a blinkered fanboy would take his side over the team. Don't see that as trying to make myself the big man, just pisses me off that so many here are lapping up the Pogba kool aid after he has shown his true colours.
I understand you too. But when I look at things strictly dealing with football we are f’d if we think our rumoured targets are going to improve us minus Pogba.

He'sRaldo

Jeez some bitter replies in here...

Whenever we lose a good player why does it always have to read like we're going through a breakup or something?

Besides most wanted him gone anyway. This should be good news.

bonothom

I see Raiola has been talking about Pogba wanting to leave. If United don't sort this before the season starts it will be a disaster. Having Pogba and Lukaku there will be such a negative force in that dressing room. Our season will be over before it starts, just like with Mourinho last season.

KennyBurner

How exactly is he toxic? This comment make absolutely no sense. The mourinho era also doesn't count because the whole club was toxic. Some of you need to understand that players need to do whats best for them and leaving for madrid to pogba is whats best for him. However him leaving right now isn't best for us unless someone pays what we are asking. If he can understand that everything will be fine. He has always been professional and I don't expect that to change.