Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Just came across this vid on YouTube. Never occurred to me that Pogba would spend his summer in Korea.
The buff guy he's talking to is a singer/entertainer in Korea.

Eric's Seagull

It's not too late until the transfer window slams shut. When Real want a player 9 times out of ten they get their man this saga isn't over yet.

Pogba will walk all over Ole again next season, just like he did towards the end of the season and with Jose. He only turns up when he feels like it that is wrong on so many levels we can't afford to carry passengers.
Agreed on this and that is why I feel he should go. If he was turn up every game not just when he feels like and shows total commitment to his game and not moans I would definitely like to keep him here. But I don't think he will do this, although he may prove me wrong if he stays. So based on this I think he should go mate.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Pogba is a good player and surely our best midfielder.
However, I feel we tend to overrate him in our despair to claim there are at least 1-2 top level players at our club.
If another team is willing to pay 120+ Mio EUR I would immediately take the money and keep going with the rebuilding job. Same with Lukaku for everything above 50 Mil EUR.

The problem is there are no teams that are that keen on getting Pogba or do not have enough money left it seems.
Based on reports we only get offers including average players in return and only smaller amounts of money.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Pogba is a good player and surely our best midfielder.
However, I feel we tend to overrate him in our despair to claim there are at least 1-2 top level players at our club.
If another team is willing to pay 120+ Mio EUR I would immediately take the money and keep going with the rebuilding job. Same with Lukaku for everything above 50 Mil EUR.

The problem is there are no teams that are that keen on getting Pogba or do not have enough money left it seems.
Based on reports we only get offers including average players in return and only smaller amounts of money.
And that's not interesting for me either.

Litch

Never understood why we believe he's so overrated yet other teams that have proven to be successful in Europe believe that he's not. If we feel he's so overrated than sell him for what we paid for him and walk away? How can he be overrated but we want £150m for him?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Never understood why we believe he's so overrated yet other teams that have proven to be successful in Europe believe that he's not. If we feel he's so overrated than sell him for what we paid for him and walk away? How can he be overrated but we want £150m for him?
It's all about expectations.
People expect pure magic from Pogba for his world class standing.

Whereas if say, McTom makes a nice short pass and tackles someone, he'll get more praise as his expectations are minimal.

ovoxo

Do people think he’ll be here next summer?

I was sure with his comments he’d go, but with the valuation and Madrid not looking to meet it, it’s possible he could stay and sign a new contract if we show signs of improvement and ambition. Say we hit top 4 comfortably, play good football, and look to be moving in the right direction, it could be possible.

ravi2

Do people think he’ll be here next summer?

I was sure with his comments he’d go, but with the valuation and Madrid not looking to meet it, it’s possible he could stay and sign a new contract if we show signs of improvement and ambition. Say we hit top 4 comfortably, play good football, and look to be moving in the right direction, it could be possible.
I believe if we show signs of progress on the pitch and sign a few players to make the team more competitive there is a possibility he might stay.
We'll have to see how the next few weeks pan out.

Bestietom

I believe that if Real can afford him after selling a few players of their own before deadline day, he is gone. We should be preparing for this as Zidane won't stop until he gets him.

Betson

I think he will stay with us this season , Madrid would like to have him but are not desperate to get him and we don't need to sell him.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I think he will stay with us this season , Madrid would like to have him but are not desperate to get him and we don't need to sell him.
They spent a lot of money I am sure they will be back and get him next year

In Rainbows

There's a chance Zidane will get sacked before the end of the season if things don't work out and then no one from Real will want him.
This is a good point. This is why refusing to sell with him having about 3 seasons left in his contract is advantageous to United. A year can change a lot.

Moriarty

Real won't pay what we want, and we won't sell him after our window is closed. Really can't see this happening now.
Not unless the player throws a strop and demands a transfer, and I can't see him doing that. I still wouldn't bet against a late sale to Real on some sort of exchange plus cash deal though.

romufc

I don't think he is over rated. Paul Pogba is one of the best Midfield players around.
Make no mistake about it, if Paul Pogba goes, there is no chance we replace him this summer, and would potentially finish below 4th. He is a key player.

clarkydaz

I don't think he is over rated. Paul Pogba is one of the best Midfield players around.
Make no mistake about it, if Paul Pogba goes, there is no chance we replace him this summer, and would potentially finish below 4th. He is a key player.
we finished 6th 2 seasons out of 3 with him anyway

Rish Sawhney

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Not going now. I imagine we'll let him go next season - regardless of how we perform. Just give us your all one more season lad and best of luck to ya.

RedDevilUnited369

I'm not so confident he won't go. Looking at the lengths Madrid are going to get rid of Bale, they are looking like they will come up with the money. All he has to do is hand in a transfer request once the correct offer is made.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'm not so confident he won't go. Looking at the lengths Madrid are going to get rid of Bale, they are looking like they will come up with the money. All he has to do is hand in a transfer request once the correct offer is made.
Madrid and Pogba can do whatever they want, Man United holds the cards here. I don't think Pogba is the type of hand in a transfer request but stranger things have happened.

swred

I'm confident Pogs will stay one more season, then he'll be off in the summer when Real et al pony up what we want.
It wouldn't surprise me if he signed an 'improved contract' either.

UpWithRivers

Still feel he is leaving. Zidane wants him badly and especially if Barca get Neymar they will have to get themselves a Galatico. They will have to make a ridiculous bid. Getting up to 150 mill sterling I reckon. Its all waiting on sales and freeing cash from Bale and us finding replacements. I think the Mata and Ole comments are a last ditch attempt at keeping him. I dont think the club wants him to go. But if he demands it which I think is very likely then he is gone. Fax machine could hold it up though.

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
Some big things could happen this summer:

Bale -> ?
Pogba -> Real
Neymar -> Barca
Dybala -> ManUtd
Dembélé -> Bayern

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Some big things could happen this summer:

Bale -> ?
Pogba -> Real
Neymar -> Barca
Dybala -> ManUtd
Dembélé -> Bayern
I would guess not even 1 transfer would happen except Bale.

Houdini

I can see loosing Pgba just before/on deadline day. Then we make a panic buy, something like Lemina.

Zhadow

Don't think he's going now. It's to late in the window anyway. Especially at the speed it takes for us to complete a signing. Think we will try to get en extension with him next season. If he doesn't sign we will sell him next summer.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Don't think he's going now. It's to late in the window anyway. Especially at the speed it takes for us to complete a signing. Think we will try to get en extension with him next season. If he doesn't sign we will sell him next summer.
lets build him a team to get the best of him so

Mark Pawelek

If Maguire, Pepe & Fernandes arrive then I think Pogba will be allowed to go. He wants Real. Apart from 1 or 2 young players I don't think they have anyone we can use. So cash deal.