Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Called him useless after the first 30 minutes but became massive in the second half.
Imagine what he would look like with some better players around him.

RedStarUnited

Apart from one pass he wasn't good. I don't believe how people can see it any other way.
Im going to assume you mean the pass to Rashford.

That magician that made the 4th goal needs to reveal himself. It clearly wasnt Pogba according to you.

wolvored

Pogba is a confidence player. Once we went 2 up he played a lot better. If he had a WC player in midfield with him, we would see a big difference. McT might develop into that player, but is still very raw at the moment. Matuidi for a season or 2 would have been ideal. Probably got him 'cheap' as well as he is over 30.

DamoK

If only we had signed Ndombele and slotted him in beside Pogba !! He would have been the perfect partner for him

Devil81

Looked an absolute beast during the second half, that's the Pogba we want to see, week in, week out.

el3mel

ravi2

If only we had signed Ndombele and slotted him in beside Pogba !! He would have been the perfect partner for him
That would have been great but from what Ive seen of McTominay he is very promising as a CDM/DM. I think what we really could have used was a RW or a CF/CAM type player.

Gasolin

Has come out post match and said there are still question marks over his future.

Surely he's after a new contract?

https://www.skysports.com/football/...stion-marks-over-his-manchester-united-future
The RMC quote is a bit different from what I saw. He said:

"I am always well when I play football.
I do what I like, it's my job.
I will give my best (maximum) every time I am on the field.
Now, we know there has been some words.
The future will tell us.
We always stay on that interrogation mark (but the way it's said, it's almost as we should translate that as "People always stay on that interrogation mark" as if he's fed up that people keep coming back to those words.).
I am in Manchester.
I have fun with my teammates.
I always want to win the games.
I will always give my all when I will be on the field."

Coupled with multiple reports saying Pogba likes his role of tutoring the new kids to improve the team, that he accepted he will stay at Manchester and confirmed he's committed in and off the field to Ole, I think the right translation is "People always stay on that interrogation mark".

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s been misquoted as usual. They love these foreign clips so they can twist the words how they like.

He’s clearly Saying he’s happy in Manchester and people keep asking about his future....

But here guys pick up another stick to beat him with!

AFC NimbleThumb

He’s been misquoted as usual. They love these foreign clips so they can twist the words how they like.

He’s clearly Saying he’s happy in Manchester and people keep asking about his future....

But here guys pick up another stick to beat him with!
this./

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Im going to assume you mean the pass to Rashford.

That magician that made the 4th goal needs to reveal himself. It clearly wasnt Pogba according to you.
Oh heck yes I forgot he ran for that one.

Come on the first half he was a pub player doing those fancy twirls and losing the ball.

He was played too deep I will give him that much.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
No, cf. my post please.
Yes, I understood what he said.
I mean he hasn't clarified anything.
There are interrogation marks that he has created with his "paroles" (In the way he says it, It seems that those words come from a third party, and not him or his agent)

Dante

Average bang
The RMC quote is a bit different from what I saw. He said:

"I am always well when I play football.
I do what I like, it's my job.
I will give my best (maximum) every time I am on the field.
Now, we know there has been some words.
The future will tell us.
We always stay on that interrogation mark (but the way it's said, it's almost as we should translate that as "People always stay on that interrogation mark" as if he's fed up that people keep coming back to those words.).
I am in Manchester.
I have fun with my teammates.
I always want to win the games.
I will always give my all when I will be on the field."

Coupled with multiple reports saying Pogba likes his role of tutoring the new kids to improve the team, that he accepted he will stay at Manchester and confirmed he's committed in and off the field to Ole, I think the right translation is "People always stay on that interrogation mark".
It sounds like he's accepted he's for the season and will be professional about it whilst he's in Manchester, giving his all on the pitch.

But I heard no assurances or commitments to the club beyond that.

Everything suggests he'll be angling for a move next Summer, but won't rock the boat until then.

I guess that's the best we're going to get from him. Let's enjoy the ride for the next 9 months.

Gasolin

There are interrogation marks that he has created with his "paroles" (In the way he says it, It seems that those words come from a third party, and not him or his agent)
He has clarified everything by saying that everyone comes back to those words but right now, he's at Manchester, he enjoys playing with his team mates and he wants to win games with them + he will give his all on the field. All French speaking people have understood that.

Gasolin

It sounds like he's accepted he's for the season and will be professional about it whilst he's in Manchester, giving his all on the pitch.

Everything suggests he'll be angling for a move next Summer, but won't rock the boat until then.

I guess that's the best we're going to get from him. Let's enjoy the ride for the next 9 months.
In football, a year is tremendously long. United needs just to win and he will sign another contract and go fight the CL with United. Don't worry too much about it. This year is an important year for United, Ole, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Gomes, McTominay, etc... in short, everyone in the club.

His words were so clear in French that they compare him to Neymar and say "that's how you clarify things".

RedCurry

In football, a year is tremendously long. United needs just to win and he will sign another contract and go fight the CL with United. Don't worry too much about it. This year is an important year for United, Ole, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Gomes, McTominay, etc... in short, everyone in the club.

His words were so clear in French that they compare him to Neymar and say "that's how you clarify things".
Exactly. Ronaldo’s transfer to Madrid really gave us United fans this impression that once a player wants to leave, we are helpless. Thats not always true. For all we know, Madrid could exit CL in group stages, ZZ gets fired mid-season and the new manager decides another player is of higher priority than Pogba. Everything is hypothetical except the fact that Pogba is bound by a contract.

VJ1762

Most Madrid fans are of the view that Pogba will be playing for them next summer. How much do you think the club will ask if Real put a real bid and Pogba asks to leave?(none of this 27 million euros + james rodriguez shite).

sp_107

If he wants to leave let him go but I am happy if he puts in a good shift until he is here rather sulking and being a bad influence in the dressing room.

SinNombre

Pogba is here for this season.

It is a long year. RM is having a terrible preseason, and may end up struggling again if this Neymar saga falls flat on the face.

Bird Nerd

That is how I take it. Maybe they said one year and then we will move you on like Ronaldo.

jackal&hyde

If we continue to improve and look like we are going in the right direction i expect come mid season he will sign a new contract.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I wonder where all the headlines are

"Pogba says he's happy in Manchester"
"Pogba enjoys playing in Utd team"
"Pogba clarifies future, why cany Neymar do the same?" etc

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
There’s chance Pogba won’t extend his contract and will ask to leave next summer. We need to be realistic and should start earlier to look for replacement/reinforcement in midfield. But before that we should try offer him new contract midway through the season.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
If Bale to China hadn’t fallen through he’d have gone to Madrid and we would have signed SMS and Bruno.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He has clarified as much as he needed to.