Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
When the going gets tough, our lot get going.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Shock.

Honestly, there's some players you want to keep despite them wanting to leave. Pogba isn't that player. Quality-wise, 100% he is worth keeping. But for one he hardly is consistent enough, or practically never shows any true quality to win us games in the big-big games. Mainly - he just looks fed up of being here. Can hardly blame him, but we don't need those type of personalities here.

He just brings far too much drama. If he wants to leave - farewell Pog.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The press are a bunch of troublemaking cnuts. They’re trying their best to alienate pogba and drive out our best player. It’s pathetic and can see it a mile off - it’s just worrying that people believe them hook line and sinker.

They’ve had a different pogba story nearly every day for the last 2 weeks, it’s becoming ridiculous.

They’ve clearly realised he generates huge clicks so they’re going at him non stop. it’s getting almost as bad as sterling was being attacked.

Charles Miller

I think the media can't go after Sterling in the moment for any objective reason so Pogba is the next in the list who fits the profile.

Canagel

Tearing the dressing room apart :lol:

What a drivel. I can't believe people is actually paid to write such a rubbish. The pogba witchhunt has reached embrassing levels.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Not sure why anybody finds these stories so unbelievable or instantly dismisses them. He's left us once already before, he's clearly a shit stirrer and Jose has given us some insight into what sort of man child behavior he actually has. He'll be gone this summer. He doesn't care about United and i was fecking stupid for ever wanting him back here.

Bob H from Manchester

Tearing the dressing room apart :lol:

What a drivel. I can't believe people is actually paid to write such a rubbish. The pogba witchhunt has reached embrassing levels.
Haha, no offence meant but you sound like one of those whacko jacko fans bleating about him not being a perv when it was obvious to the world that he was a wrong 'un. Same same with Pogba - and I don't need to spell it out because those with eyes can see that he simply ain't there in 3 out of 4 games. A perfect physique and oodles of raw talent combined with the brain of a 9 year old girl - that's Pogba!

izec

I think it is clear that he wants the move and he is too good not to play for trophies. I hope we get as much from Real, and not sell him for peanuts, something close to 200m with add ons would be nice

DownRiver

Let's be honest, take yourself away from.the perspective as a united fan.

Imagine you are playing for AC Milanbwho have a been successfully and recently are not. You had options to go to Real Madrid but AC Milan had told you that you part of this new rejuvenation plan where they will compete for Serie A etc. Yet three years on, you are no where close to winning a title and the players in the squad are nowhere near the quality of your previous club or the club's that want you (i.s real Madrid). You love AC Milan because of the past and the culture, but you know you won't win anything here at least another 2-3 years even with whole sale changes. That's 6 years without winning anything major. You have your agent telling you that you need to leave and your team mates are nearly all leaving or wanting to leave?

Imagine AC Milan is Man utd and you are Pogba. I wish all the best tbh, as well as De Gea. They don't deserve to be in this mess..it's not their fault.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
He can talk to Real Madrid all he wants after they make a bid that is acceptable to us, and both he and his agent agree to forfeit any bonuses owed to them by us in the event of a transfer away - until then he can get on with honouring his contract (I know The Sun is crap, and this is at best shit-stirring by the agent or maybe Real, at worst it’s completely made-up, but I’m bored so meh).

beingshe7don

Like most United fans out there, I've always backed Pogba even when he put in shit performances for us. In fact, I've always wanted him to succeed at United right from the time when he used to pull off screamers for the U18s. He was always supposed to be the future of United. I was sad when he left and when he came back, it did feel like the prodigal son returned. However, his attitude has been shocking. He and his agent have been very manipulative. Mourinho obviously wasn't a great fit for us and I'm glad he's gone but Pogba just isn't a United person. We as fans fall into the trap of hoping that some of our youth players emulate the Class of 92 but unfortunately, Pogba, Lingard, Pereira, and Rashford are just not good enough to be United first team players in the longer run. Pogba has glimpses when he'll turn his magic on but will go missing more often than not. We lack consistency and I would be happy to see the back of Pogba. We need players who are relatively top class and have the hunger to be world class at United. Martial has the talent but is weak minded. Talent aside, our players lack the drive and conviction that Ronaldo possessed. Just earning their wages and performing adequately is enough for them and their career. I mean.... Lingard and Rashford are part of our front three.... Lingard isn't even at the level of Keiran Richardson and even Giussepe Rossi was better than Rashford at the same age and he didn't have a future at United because of the crazy competition.

If United are to get better, it's not the money or the number of transfers we bring in.... It's the mentality that needs to change... The mentality of nothing less than a 100% on the field, the mentality that it's a freaking privilege to be at Man Utd. The mentality that when you play for United, you are the best and there's nothing to fear. The mentality that when you go out, you play to win and dominate. The mentality that irregardless of being 3-0 at halftime, the onus and belief is with United to win the game.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
If that apathy and disappointment are true then I think it could happen.
If the coach wants something new, and I understand that he has confidence in the club, then maybe it's better to sell.
However Pogba's salary + Raiola's commission + the price of the transfer, make it difficult to imagine.
In addition to the option of Eriksen, obvious and cheaper

Womp

idiot
We are shit, top players can get the as much exposure and money at other top clubs, whilst also winning. We haven't progressed at all since he has joined us, if anything, we've gotten worse. Our best season so far has been Jose's second season, which in itself wasn't a good season by our standards.

We now hired a manager because we blew too early and that's looking to be yet another mistake which is going to put us back 3 years as it'll take them that long to figure it out. I don't blame him for being worried about our direction.

That being said, with the money we get for him, we could completely rejuvenate the midfield. We need to get a very good functional team before we start sprinkling players like Pogba etc. into the line up.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
This is exactly how I feel. Pogba is far and away the best player at United, responsible for almost all the good things that happen on the pitch and because he somehow isn't also fixing Young, Smalling, Jones, De Gea, Lingard, Lukaku and Alexis f*cking Sanchez' issues he's the one we pick on.
Agreed - fixing other players is the fecking manager's job.

Pogba is our best player, it's scary to see how quickly people can be duped into thinking it's somehow a good thing to lose him.

Next season will be a big wake up call to a lot of Utd fans I think...

OohAahMartial

If that apathy and disappointment are true then I think it could happen.
If the coach wants something new, and I understand that he has confidence in the club, then maybe it's better to sell.
However Pogba's salary + Raiola's commission + the price of the transfer, make it difficult to imagine.
In addition to the option of Eriksen, obvious and cheaper
Do your fans want him? Is this seen as Zidane wanting him or the club President? Or it's all just Raiola?

beingshe7don

Well when you have players like Young, Jones and Smalling featuring in the first 11, you start to question what Ole is thinking... I'm no Pogba advocate but I think he should leave and take along a bunch of shit players with him. If Ole wants to emulate the BOSS, he's got to make the difficult decisions. SAF got rid of Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and so on...

Bestie07

We need to ask Real to break the transfer world record for him. People need to remember that Neymar only left for the amount he did was because he had a release clause, otherwise there was no way that Barcelona would have sold him for 222 million euros, and that was two years ago!

dogwithabone

Yep, just get rid. Great player on his day but a spineless character and if he stays this is going to rear it’s ugly head time and time again.

Let him and his agent become someone else’s problem. We seem to get embroiled in long running transfer sagas and this will run all summer casting a shadow into pre season.

How great will it be to just get in honest players who will knuckle down and be proud to relish the responsibility of being a Manchester United footballer.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Nothing less than a 300m £ deal, he has enough contract left and he is our star player.

Judas

Open to offers
Nothing under 200 million. Don’t need to sell, plenty of time left on his contract, and Real are supposedly happy to spend a lot this summer.

Think it’ll say a lot about our future if we sell him though.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Tired of hearing this. If he wants to go let him go. This is Manchester United. No player is bigger than the club. Especially when Ole is in charge. If we sell him, sell him early so we can replace him.

Judas

Open to offers
Tired of hearing this. If he wants to go let him go. This is Manchester United. No player is bigger than the club. Especially when Ole is in charge. If we sell him, sell him early so we can replace him.
Especially when Ole is in charge? What do you mean by this? Is he meant to be some ruthless manager suddenly?

ArjenIsM3

Well when you have players like Young, Jones and Smalling featuring in the first 11, you start to question what Ole is thinking... I'm no Pogba advocate but I think he should leave and take along a bunch of shit players with him. If Ole wants to emulate the BOSS, he's got to make the difficult decisions. SAF got rid of Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and so on...
I don't think he will get the chance with Woodward in charge. Hopefully we at least get in a RB so Young doesn't have to feature much anymore. Jones and Smalling should be squad players not first eleven.

Pogba is becoming a real problem. It's all well and good that he's in the team of the year but the amount of shite he brings with him is just not worth it. If his head's been turned then fetch a good price for him and let him go. No player is bigger than the club. Spend the money on Bruno Fernandes and Ndombele/Neves and we'll be alright.

pacifictheme

When the going gets tough, our lot get going.
Can you blame him? Hes been here 3 years now and despite this being his best season ever in terms of numbers united have gone backwards, plus liverpool and city are a long way ahead. He won the world cup last year and knows just about any team in the world would want him.

Mainoldo

Not sure why anybody finds these stories so unbelievable or instantly dismisses them. He's left us once already before, he's clearly a shit stirrer and Jose has given us some insight into what sort of man child behavior he actually has. He'll be gone this summer. He doesn't care about United and i was fecking stupid for ever wanting him back here.
Yeah. I’m just going to say you don’t like him.

BigBebe

So who is he meant to play? Our other, more recently signed defenders haven't exactly covered themselves in glory.

sp_107

Bruno Fernandes OR Lyons Auor looks like a good replacements for around 60-70 mil and we can spend the rest on some one like Ruben Neves OR Rice

Means we will get 2 good central midfielders with Pogba money if he really wants to go !

RoyH1

We need to ask Real to break the transfer world record for him. People need to remember that Neymar only left for the amount he did was because he had a release clause, otherwise there was no way that Barcelona would have sold him for 222 million euros, and that was two years ago!
I don't think they will go that high. Perez reportedly is not sold on Pogba and is only talking to Raiola due to Zidane's request for the player. It could very well end with Perez shrugging his shoulders and telling Zidane we wouldn't sell for any price.
Real Madrid has become very thrifty with money since they embarked on their stadium project. When they're not buying promising youngsters they're buying players reaching the last year of their contracts at less than full market price.

pocco

loco
Yeah. I’m just going to say you don’t like him.
I was one of the very few saying don't sign Wesley Sneijder, we've got this lad called Paul Pogba in our youth teamsand we should give him a chance. The threads may still exist on here, I'm not sure. I've always rated Pogba and always believed in him, until perhaps last season.

You can try to paint me out to be a hater or whatever, but i have the ability to just say it like it is. I'm so disillusioned by what's happening here that i have no affinity to any player. I've been through the exact same trajectory with Martial and was again in the minority saying that he needed to improve vastly to be good enough, whilst "Martial FC" declared him the best thing since good knows what. Now that's pretty much the popular opinion.

Anybody that tries to make a case for any of these payers, without admitting that they do need big improvement, is just plain wrong in my eyes and are just a bit slow on the uptake.

soapythecat

Letting him go would be the biggest indication of how far the club has fallen and is badly managed.
He is one of our best players and we need to keep him for at least another season.
We don’t need the money but we need better players around him.

48 hours

Nothing less than a 300m £ deal, he has enough contract left and he is our star player.
Nothing under 200 million. Don’t need to sell, plenty of time left on his contract, and Real are supposedly happy to spend a lot this summer.

Think it’ll say a lot about our future if we sell him though.
This appears to be how Ed usually negotiates...

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So you guys believe the Sun when they have negative stories about Pogba?
Part of prejudicial behaviour against certain groups of players is fans are more like to accept mud being slung at them and doubt them. It’s the Sun for feck’s sake.

pocco

loco
Letting him go would be the biggest indication of how far the club has fallen and is badly managed.
He is one of our best players and we need to keep him for at least another season.
Whilst you might be right and he might suddenly develop the required consistency and professionalism if there's better players around him, it's worth mentioning that people have been saying what you said for the last couple of years now. Yet here we are.

Even if you forget all that aspect, i believe that Pogba probably will want to leave just for footballing reasons also. I've not seen the direct quotes but the papers said that Ole said it will not even be next seaaon when we're ready to challenge for the title. How is Pogba going to feel about that? He's gotbig teams that win things constantly knocking on his door right now and i think he'll find it hard to ignore.

AngliaRed

This! He plays well for France because he has better players around him. He isn’t choosing to be less effective for us. OGS said the team is being built around Pogba. Give him the captains arm band, give him quality players in front of him and beside him and you will see how good he is.

Just remember during OGS first months, everyone on here was saying Pogba should be captain, give him what he wants etc...