Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Treble

Prepare yourselves to deal with Raiola's shite this summer. Won't be the most pleasant thing.

DickDastardly

I can't believe people are saying he's worth £150 million plus!! If we make our money back I'd be absolutely delighted...have people not been watching him these past three years? He's a lazy, temperamental clown that doesn't give a feck about United; why on Earth anyone wants him to stay is beyond me!
This all day long.

As someone who still watches all our games, I just don't get it.
If he's worth 120, Hazard has to go for double that. He's a real gamechanger. Makes shit happen. Scores or dives, get's a pen or FK, and refs still buy his dives.

Pogba can't even fool the refs to get a FK half the time.

chb23

Pogba totally worth that amount, in a well functioning team. When you're at that title competing level you need that little bit of magic and that's what he brings.

He has that little something extra that differentiates him

Sparky Rhiwabon

£160m is a bit of a steep asking price, we'd be going mad if a club was asking that from us for a player of his consistency that wanted to leave his club.

UncleBob

It's been mentioned quite a few times, not sure why people don't listen.

Pogba and Raiola have always had a long term strategy to change clubs after 3-4 seasons on average, that's where the money is, nothing new. In this case i can't see it being anything else than 4 seasons, current situation means that Real Madrid would have to come up with an absolutely mental offer for us to consider it.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
According to ESPN he wants out regardless. I still can't see Madrid paying the money though, can't see how it could make sense from their point of view, unless it's done on the cheap which Woodward / Utd would never accept. Zidane was already backtracking, and they leaked that they wouldn't match his Utd wages.

soapythecat

He will leave for around £100m. At RM he will have no excuses to perform week in and week out.
Be glad to see the back of yet another circus at the club. Good player or not it’s just a ball ache having him always in the press.

AgentP

You mean like Madrid have been doing to us with Bale for years? Who are trying to buy Pogba again?
Exactly. Also remember when they wanted 80m from us for Morata but then sold him for much cheaper to Chelsea. Now it's our turn to stick it to them. No negotiations. Pay 160m or feck off.

redshaw

With Coutinho, he just signed a deal and Liverpool were going places then Barca had a hole to fill after they got the Neymar money.

Pogba is facing another rebuild and no CL again. He came here for a project under Jose that's gone badly wrong for a world record fee. Coutinho joined Liverpool for 8-9 million and made his name there.

Perez is known to have doubts since three years ago. Barca were convinced he's what they needed and had a pot of money everyone could see, Liverpool had a top manager in Klopp and could argue the case. We are a basket case with Ole an unknown quantity in charge and no CL football again. I think a reduced fee of 100-130 is on the cards.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Real trying to give us £10m profit considering the inflated market is a joke.
Pretty sure we'd tell them to feck off.

AgentP

Pogba is a world cup winner, one of the highest scoring midfielder in the world this season (who cares if they are mostly from penalties) and one of the most marketable players in football. We have all the cards. He has 2+1 years left on his contract. We shouldn't lower our evaluation.

We should also sign his replacement before we sell him. Get all our signings done early and then sell him. We can't afford to mess up another window.

ArjenIsM3

Exactly. Also remember when they wanted 80m from us for Morata but then sold him for much cheaper to Chelsea. Now it's our turn to stick it to them. No negotiations. Pay 160m or feck off.
Yeah IIRC he went to Chelsea for 20m less than we were being quoted.

On another note, what are you going to do about your name if these Pogba rumours turn out to be true? :lol:

Ashley R1+O

I can't believe people are saying he's worth £150 million plus!! If we make our money back I'd be absolutely delighted...have people not been watching him these past three years? He's a lazy, temperamental clown that doesn't give a feck about United; why on Earth anyone wants him to stay is beyond me!
Somewhat true, but I think the outlier is that moving to a new league will be a different equation and you will get the "Daley Blind equivalence" in this scenario. Moving to a different league other than the PL that some players just simply don't fit. Blind didn't and I don't think Pogba does either.

If Pogba had shown any kind of personal improvement in his will and mentality I would definitely be questioning whether the sale is necessary but I think he's done in England. You can't stroll through this league thinking you're top shit because every single midfielder is faster, stronger and more determined than him. I honestly think he's done here.

But that doesn't automatically mean that if he goes to a different league he won't have a different impact on that league. The eulogizing if he does anything of note from the resident weirdo's will be even more nauseating than the Blind eulogizing.

Danish Wizard

125 mio pounds and he can go. I would lower the price to 105 if the buying club also takes Alexis..

AgentP

Yeah IIRC he went to Chelsea for 20m less than we were being quoted.

On another note, what are you going to do about your name if these Pogba rumours turn out to be true? :lol:
I'm screwed :D. I've already changed my username once. Don't think Damien would let me change it again!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
These websites must really be short of clicks these days.

Love how ESPN and the likes can't stop talking about Pogba :lol: they're desperate for him to go.

AgentP

200m for Pogba and De Gea with Keylor Navas coming this way. Would Madrid be interested?

Marcelinho87

Because in a sea of mediocrity he still manages to contribute to 30 goals in a season where we finish 6th.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He'll do very well at Real doesn't mean we should fight to keep him. I'm increasingly convinced he's not the right midfielder for us at this time.
Especially is Ole is serious about making us an ultra-hardworking side.

Smores

I'll give it a week after our last game before he starts slagging us off as a club and questioning Ole.

Jib

Juventus or Real Madrid for him. I want to see him coached by Zidane.

Ban

How did that post go, I wish him greatness?Seriously some love this guy above the club.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Thi is what I hate about Madrid, not only do they tamper, bitch and moan, they inflate valuation of their players when approached by us and then refuse to pay market value for the players they want to buy. I'd much rather sell to Barcelona, they at least pay up.

settembrini

I'd sell for £100m if he really wants to go.

Just under no circumstances should we take any of their dross like Navas or Bale in exchange. Our squad is chockablock with failed players as it is, don't need Madrid's as well.

Dr. StrangeHate

He'll do very well at Real doesn't mean we should fight to keep him. I'm increasingly convinced he's not the right midfielder for us at this time.
Especially is Ole is serious about making us an ultra-hardworking side.
Funny thing is the ultra-hard working side means that players like Willian, Perisic and Maguire will come in. Exactly the players Jose wanted.

rotherham_red

Pogba totally worth that amount, in a well functioning team. When you're at that title competing level you need that little bit of magic and that's what he brings.

And that's where you're falling down. Real are not, and will not, be a well-functioning team post-Ronaldo. They are going after two temperamental egoists in Hazard and Pogba to be their lynchpins in this rebuild. Two players who have shown that they turn up when they feel like it as opposed to putting in the work every time.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I think £160m is a bit daft to be honest.

The only way to move forward is to do so with players that want to be here. I think we need to make brave decisions we must be willing to lose players like Pogba, DDG and Martial if their heart isn't in it.

tomaldinho1

It would be the perfect example of Woodward's idiocy when we hear about Pogba <-> Bale swap deal. No fees.

crossy1686

career ending
I think £160m is a bit daft to be honest.

The only way to move forward is to do so with players that want to be here. I think we need to make brave decisions we must be willing to lose players like Pogba, DDG and Martial if their heart isn't in it.
We could easily get £250m for that lot and build a whole new spine of the team with the money we've got to spend in the summer also.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
We could easily get £250m for that lot and build a whole new spine of the team with the money we've got to spend in the summer also.
Absolutely. I'd be happy to take players of lesser quality who were willing to run until the last minute of every game, rather than some of these players who seem to decide if they're arsed when they wake up on a matchday morning.

scholesyboy18

You will be surprised later to realize that he is nowhere near good as people make out. In fact he has nothing extra about him.

crossy1686

career ending
Absolutely. I'd be happy to take players of lesser quality who were willing to run until the last minute of every game, rather than some of these players who seem to decide if they're arsed when they wake up on a matchday morning.
I just don't like any of our current players, I find them insufferable and hate that they think mediocracy is fine because they play for United.

The hardworking = lesser quality thing is a myth also, you look at all the great teams and look at how hard they work when not in possession. Ours can't even be arsed to get back in their own half...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People are happy to pay 120m for sancho but think 150 for pogba is unreasonable? Haha