Pogba heading for trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
... if this is true
Paul Pogba has been pictured on the dancefloor at the weekend despite missing Manchester United's game through injury. (Mirror).

It does seem to be the longest foot injury in the history of football. I have to say, I don't think he wants to be at OT
Pogba has been doing recovery work for a few weeks now since the cast came off.

This myth that Pogba is not taking his job seriously just needs to stop. He didn't go to some club and got drunk now did he? This was a perfectly good occasion to get your moves on. He's fit to return to practice, surely he's allowed to bust a move?

meamth

Roy Keane would've never danced at his brother's wedding. They don't make players like him anymore :(
Uhhhhhhhh.

Soo Pogba needs to be a tough Irish cnut.

He's African, what african doesnt wear red shoes, golden pants and have a unorthodox haircut?

They're a fun bunch of people.

Smores

Don't really see an issue with the dancing but the fact he's now conveniently ill does give the appearance it's being stretched out to the Jan window.

We'll know shortly either way so no point arguing over it.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
What amazes me far more than the story is that his fanboys still talk about him wanting to be at United when he has made it crystal clear for 2 years that he wants out. If only we bend over a bit further he will be happy etc.
Will be good when the circus finally leaves town and we can get a replacement who actually wants to put the shirt on. Challenge since last year is getting Real or Juve to cough up anything like 100m
I'd like you to find more than ONE case of Pogba has stating that it's time to move on.

The 'circus' around Pogba is entirely fan and media made. The player himself has kept quiet and gone about his business as per usual. Occasionally he posts some dance videos on his instagram because Paul Pogba loves to dance. You know, god forbid he has FUN.

Champagne Football

Winston Pogarde

I wonder what his next excuse will be? Maybe stage a fake kidnapping, where his captures will miraculously release him 5 minutes after final Premier league round of fixtures end, on May 17.

Last edited:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Uhhhhhhhh.

Soo Pogba needs to be a tough Irish cnut.

He's African, what african doesnt wear red shoes, golden pants and have a unorthodox haircut?

They're a fun bunch of people.
You might be aware of this already but I'll mention it so maybe someone who doesn't can learn.

The thing about Pogbas hairstyles is not so much only about vanity as it is a form of self expression. Pogba had a longer portrait interview a while ago here he went into details about his life, and even touched on the infamous hairdo's. Pogba is a devout muslim, and as such his religion forbids inking his skin. Popba is a big fan of tattoos, but he can't have them. So he chooses to use his hair as a form of self expression, the same way others do with tattoo's.

So with that being said, I hope that whoever is still annoyed about Pogba cutting his hair, can stop that nonsense now.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Don't see an issue with the dancing but the fact he's now conveniently ill does give the appearance it's being stretched out to the Jan window.

We'll know shortly either way so no point arguing over it.
Given how low we are on options in midfield, surely the club would not even consider the sale of our best player in that area.

If (and it's a big if at this point) Pogba wants to leave the club, that's up to him, but he'll have to wait until the summer.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He is now having a cold for a few days... which will get worse and his prognosis will be fit again for January.

He is 100% leaving
This.

Good riddance to him.

The circus always leaves town in the end.

Macca7

So apparently although he's now nearing a return he is struck down with an illness. Looked pretty ill at the wedding I must say. When are you clowns going to realise he will never play for us again because he's leaving in January? It's pretty obvious and has been for some time. Sick of people defending him, he's an overrated tool and I for one can't wait to get rid of him.

Member 90887

Not if you dance like I do bro. I got those sweet ass silky moves that make me glide across the floor. The rhythm of my feet exploding into life as the world watches on. F*ck man, football is a cakewalk compared to the heart pumping moves I pull out on the dance palace.
Alright.

In that case, would anyone criticize you if you played a bit of football while recovering from a dancing injury ? i don't think so. you can just see how ridiculous this thread is.

JB7

Given how low we are on options in midfield, surely the club would not even consider the sale of our best player in that area.

If (and it's a big if at this point) Pogba wants to leave the club, that's up to him, but he'll have to wait until the summer.
He isn't an option though is he? He's not been available for months and has spent more time in fecking Miami than Manchester. If he wants out, just get rid, he's not worth the fuss anymore.

Mike Smalling

Roy Keane would've never danced at his brother's wedding. They don't make players like him anymore :(
I suspect you may be right. When we met St. Etienne and Pogba had a chat with his brother at half-time, I remember Keane saying they spoke more than he had with his brothers for the last five years :lol: He can be so miserable at times.

TheReligion

Abusive
... if this is true
Paul Pogba has been pictured on the dancefloor at the weekend despite missing Manchester United's game through injury. (Mirror).

It does seem to be the longest foot injury in the history of football. I have to say, I don't think he wants to be at OT
How is this news worthy?

ash_86

Wedding was on Friday and he came back with a fever over the weekend.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I also think it's pretty unprofessional that he has a brother, nevermind one who gets married all the time.

PyroMan

There's an agreement in-place and he's off in January.

What else can explain these bizarre sequence of events?

b82REZ

I dont understand why Ole is doing his best to protect this coward. He clearly doesnt want to play for us , week after week it is the same refrain "he will be back soon". Hang him dry and sell him, Mourinho was right about this clown.
The one thing I agreed with Jose on 100%.

We've created a player that thinks he's bigger and better than the club. I'm sure a lot would turn a blind eye to it of he performed in every game, but he doesn't.

But who gives a shit if he danced at his brothers wedding.

TrueRed79

Zero problem with him dancing at his brothers wedding but the sooner he leaves the better for everyone.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
I'd like you to find more than ONE case of Pogba has stating that it's time to move on.

The 'circus' around Pogba is entirely fan and media made. The player himself has kept quiet and gone about his business as per usual. Occasionally he posts some dance videos on his instagram because Paul Pogba loves to dance. You know, god forbid he has FUN.
He hasn't done or said anything to dispel the rumors either. He could easily have said he's happy to be here, committed to the club, etc. to clear up any confusion.

It's rather odd he has chosen not to.

Achilles McCool

There's an agreement in-place and he's off in January.

What else can explain these bizarre sequence of events?
His fee has already been agreed and he’s been sold. Clubs are just waiting for transfer window to open so they can announce it. He won’t play for United again.

El Zoido

His fee has already been agreed and he’s been sold. Clubs are just waiting for transfer window to open so they can announce it. He won’t play for United again.
Doubt it would have been kept quiet if this was the case. But it’s all very odd.

Tarrou

if that was true would there be any reason to lie about it?

Madzik_92

Ahh.. let him go IF he wants to leave. Tbh i nearly forget about him .

Dan_F

I didn’t realise that he had an operation on his ankle. It’s hardly surprising he’s been out for so long if that’s the case.

No one outside of the club can really know the full story around it and probably won’t find out, but it almost feels pointless arguing about something where everyone is just guessing what is going on.

My own opinion is that I seriously doubt he’s going to waste a year of his career messing around, right before a major tournament, but I can see why others might think he’s taking the piss. It is really dumb that people get angry about him doing a little dance, as if that’s in any way the same as being able to play a game of football at 100%.

Andersonson

Michael Carrick offering nothing from the bench, and is a shit coach.

Pogba dancing at his brothers wedding and wanting to join Madrid..

Where is this club going?

Status
Not open for further replies.