Pogba heading for trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Biggest mercenary at the club since Best. That bloody Pogba! Sell him and get Mark Noble/John Fleck.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can't believe he's escaped his hospital bed, torn off the cotton wool and danced. Unbelievable.

Denis' cuff

He had a fractured bone in his foot/ankle....

Aaaah, right. Some serious recuperation going on here. Trips to Dubai, Miami, basketball, dancing all conducive to getting back into the action

Some serious dreamers around here

Valuedrug

People want to see the worst with Pogba. He loves the club more than anything, it’s so obvious in everything he does.

He says he wants to leave to push the hierarchy to invest further in the club. It’s just a tactic to restore our greatness. Him dancing is yet another example of this. The guy is so committed to the cause, he is doing irregular exercises to strengthen his ankle. On his own time.

It’s like José at the end. He essentially set the club on fire, taking the risk of becoming the villain, all to get things moving with Woodward. It’s for the glory of United and us as fans, yet people castigate them for their sacrifices. It’s so disheartening to see.

andycolegangstainnit

He certainly splits opinion! Everything has been said about the fella. It's time for action. By Jan 31 he's either gone or he's turned in a few really good performances for us. Anything else then it's a management failure.

EireRed_GS

People want to see the worst with Pogba. He loves the club more than anything, it’s so obvious in everything he does.

He says he wants to leave to push the hierarchy to invest further in the club. It’s just a tactic to restore our greatness. Him dancing is yet another example of this. The guy is so committed to the cause, he is doing irregular exercises to strengthen his ankle. On his own time.

It’s like José at the end. He essentially set the club on fire, taking the risk of becoming the villain, all to get things moving with Woodward. It’s for the glory of United and us as fans, yet people castigate them for their sacrifices. It’s so disheartening to see.
haha very good. Good selfless lad Pogba and Jose :wenger:

Last edited:

GBBQ

Everything is explainable in terms of what has been thrown at him; playing basketball is a lower impact than full on football training so it keeps him sharp. He was dancing at his brother's wedding (as he nears full fitness) which is surely a lot less of an impact than basketball! He was ill afterwards (maybe something as simple as food poisoning after the wedding).

The problem is he has been vocal about wanting to leave so the conspiracy theories begin. If we are reluctantly selling to Madrid why would we not get the most out of him before he goes? Also wouldn't Madrid want a match fit Pogba as opposed to someone who has been doing no training? I think its all just coincidental or approved by Ole / docs.

EireRed_GS

Well I've already replaced with Havertz on my Pes 2020 career mode so I'm one step ahead of you lot and have already moved on. Enjoy your dancing, Pogbad!
Traded him up for Goretzka and Fernandes donkeys ago too. I couldnt care about the whole circus anymore. would rather the club just moved on at this stage

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I dont understand why Ole is doing his best to protect this coward. He clearly doesnt want to play for us , week after week it is the same refrain "he will be back soon". Hang him dry and sell him, Mourinho was right about this clown.
Ole is saying all the right things so United can get as much money as possible for him. If Ole said: "Pogba does not want to play and he wants out," we would get two bags of chips and can of soda for him as transfer fee.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT

We don't deserve him.

Tarrou

I'm struggling to discern what is parody and what is sincere in this thread

its like there's an alternative reality where Pogba acts up all the time and is a trouble-maker

everything he does is spun into some act of selfishness against the club, including dancing, getting a cold, breaking a bone

OleTheGreat

Aren't you an eternal Optimist?! or you're being extremely sarcastic (cannot sense the tone) :D

Ban

10/10.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall

Ńominated for the post of the year.

The_Order

Pretty sure he's tee total, for religious reasons
As a tee total, you dont need to be a boozer to feel the effects of a mad weekend.

Still sort of reeling from Thursday night's Office Xmas party.

Darlington Padgett

Ole is saying all the right things so United can get as much money as possible for him. If Ole said: "Pogba does not want to play and he wants out," we would get two bags of chips and can of soda for him as transfer fee.
We have Woodward... we'll end up with one bag of chips and half a soda...

OL29

As a tee total, you dont need to be a boozer to feel the effects of a mad weekend.

Still sort of reeling from Thursday night's Office Xmas party.
Fair, but the poster specifically said 'hangover' which usually implies the involvement of alcohol.

Paul_Scholes18

Cut his wage in half after this. It is certainly the worst crime in the history of this club.
If he did the Pardew cup final dance then cut the wage in half another time too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Aaaah, right. Some serious recuperation going on here. Trips to Dubai, Miami, basketball, dancing all conducive to getting back into the action

Some serious dreamers around here
So if you have a fractured bone in your ankle, you're supposed to just sit around in a casr and do nothing? Or when the cast gets taken off you arent allowed to do anything at all?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I bet he thinks he can just waltz back into the team!
Chesterlestreet said:
I also think it's pretty unprofessional that he has a brother, nevermind one who gets married all the time.
:lol:

Can't believe he was cossack-dancing 'til 4am outside SAF's house.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Wedding was on Friday and he came back with a fever over the weekend.
I think Stone has got this wrong. I heard, and this is unconfirmed, that:

Monday,
Started light training on Tuesday,
Then he was dancing on Wednesday,
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday,
Was hungover on Sunday.

Thats according to David Craig anyway.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
He hasn't done or said anything to dispel the rumors either. He could easily have said he's happy to be here, committed to the club, etc. to clear up any confusion.

It's rather odd he has chosen not to.
There is literally a interview from 1 or 2 days ago where he speaks positively about the club..

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Him dancing at his bro's wedding is nothing, but now B/R says he is "ill"?! Like a hangover or...

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I think Stone has got this wrong. I heard, and this is unconfirmed, that:

Monday,
Started light training on Tuesday,
Then he was dancing on Wednesday,
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday,
Was hungover on Sunday.

Thats according to David Craig anyway.
Paul Pogba is a muslim. He doesn't drink alcohol. So that is pure and utterly bullh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.