Pogba

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I look forward to the day when football agent comissions are severel nipped in the butt so predators like Raiola are toned down.

Good on Milan for standing up to him. Time that Manchester United does the same. Paul Pogba is a world class midfielder. Paul Pogba can also never truly offer worth to the rumored contract figures. He hasnt done that in his years in Manchester United, and he wont suddenly start doing it now.
I hope you're not someone gagging for Haaland. Too many on here are while complaining about Raiola and Pogba

meamth

I just don't want to see pogba anywhere near utd. He always gives the impression that he's not arsed and i think he might be spreading negativity in the squad. His attitude is worse than ince and ince was putting in more performances on the pitch than pogba ever has and still got shown the door by fergie.

Ole should grab pogba by the collar and show the him the door and kick his fat cnut of an agent out of old trafford.
I don't see it that way.

Your hatred is just obvious.

Shark

@NotShark
Just let him go, tired of all this waiting around for him to make a decision as if he's been untouchable at United.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just let him go, tired of all this waiting around for him to make a decision as if he's been untouchable at United.
You're forgetting the part where someone has to be interested in him.

Even for a knockdown fee, he'll still be after trousering 350-400k a week minimum. Teams are more likely to sit it out a season and come in for him without the fee.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If we want to get the best out of Pogba then don't play him in double pivot. His best performance for us is on the left last season.

It's pretty simple, don't play players who don't fit to the system. Just move on or makes him our permanent LW/wide playmaker.

Scottynaldinho

This is enough finally for me. Either pen a new contract(when it's offered) or leave for whatever we get so we can plan for the season ahead.

I've seen enough of him to understand that he'll be good, even world-class, but only based on the current situation/form/scoreline. Otherwise, he's not capable of controlling the tempo which is a surprise given the talent he has. On his good day, he'll have good touches, passes and goals but we need him to control that midfield.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...pogba-agent-player-unhappy-at-man-utd/more/11

Riola says Pogba is unhappy at United and wants to leave (probably putting pressure on negotiations).
Ask yourself this:

Does Paul seem unhappy?

Does Paul have reason to be unhappy?

When Paul can leave on a free next summer and Raiola has absolutely no work to do to force United to let him leave, why would Raiola be trying to rock the boat?

I think it’s fairly obvious that Paul is happy to stay at United and wants a bumper new deal.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Every time I read stuff like this I feel like firing both of them into space. So depressing. I think I am just going to completely ignore the Pogba thread from now on.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
For context he said this also.

He is just making noises for better deal.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
If anything, speaking about Juve sounds a bit desperate from Raiola. I'm pretty sure he'll go wherever he gets most money. Doubt Juve can match our wages, and I'm not even talking anything north of 300k.

Deery

Dreary
He really needs to get rid of that agent the damage he’s done for Pogba’s reputation is unmeasurable..

dinostar77

Kinda obvious why Riola would now be interested in talking to Utd. Find out the package Utd will offer to see if PSG, Juventus and Madrid can better it.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He really needs to get rid of that agent the damage he’s done for Pogba’s reputation is unmeasurable..
Secured him move to Juve with regular playing time while he was in our B team, sent him back to United for huge salary, Adidas contract and who knows how many more....
We fans can hate him and clubs too hate him i guess but for his players he is doing excellent job. And that is most important thing for player.

peridigm

Kinda obvious why Riola would now be interested in talking to Utd. Find out the package Utd will offer to see if PSG, Juventus and Madrid can better it.
Juventus are not offering anyone a massive contract and are going to be in worse shape financially next season. If he leaves United it will be PSG or RM. I think he will stay.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Juventus are not offering anyone a massive contract and are going to be in worse shape financially next season. If he leaves United it will be PSG or RM. I think he will stay.
Without transfer fee, RM is nailed. I would say that chance is 90% that he will sign for them.

Highfather_24

"Predators" like Raiola exist, so that "predators" from the Club side dont make players their prey, ala Kane. We laugh at clubs exploiting naive players, but throw a hissy fit when players look to protect their own interest, quite hypocritical. You're either the wolf or the sheep, and people like Raiola make sure the player is not the sheep.

I dont like Raiola either, but I get why players get him. If I was a player, I would too.

As for Pogba, it is what it is at this point. Either he's leaving for free, or he signs a big contract. Its a win-win for him. If he signs, we get a good player. If he doesnt, we go look for a replacement next summer.

0le

"Predators" like Raiola exist, so that "predators" from the Club side dont make players their pray, ala Kane. We laugh at clubs exploiting naive players, but throw a hissy fit when players look to protect their own interest, quite hypocritical. You're either the wolf or the sheep, and people like Raiola make sure the player is not the sheep.

I dont like Raiola either, but I get why players get him. If I was a player, I would too.

As for Pogba, it is what it is at this point. Either he's leaving for free, or he signs a big contract. Its a win-win for him. If he signs, we get a good player. If he doesnt, we go look for a replacement next summer.
We have "predators" at our club that rewarded Phil Jones with a 5 year contract.

RUCK4444

Try not to lose your minds guys, it’s Raiola and it’s a pretty fecking tame quote if we’re honest.

He or any agent (but particularly him) are going to say these things and try to generate genuine interest as well as bluff in order for us to increase our wage offer.

This is proven by the fact Juve are not going to be breaking the bank for anybody next summer. He’s just talking shite, which he’s paid to do unfortunately.

Let’s not get on Pogba’s back about it in every thread eh, it’s a waste of energy.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
"Predators" like Raiola exist, so that "predators" from the Club side dont make players their prey, ala Kane. We laugh at clubs exploiting naive players, but throw a hissy fit when players look to protect their own interest, quite hypocritical. You're either the wolf or the sheep, and people like Raiola make sure the player is not the sheep.

Good point. I think Zlatan also said how his club didnt pay him bonus on technicality and thats when he started working with Raiola.

Deery

Dreary
Secured him move to Juve with regular playing time while he was in our B team, sent him back to United for huge salary, Adidas contract and who knows how many more....
We fans can hate him and clubs too hate him i guess but for his players he is doing excellent job. And that is most important thing for player.
Money isn’t everything, I’m sure any half decent agent could have gotten him a lucrative deal with a fraction of the drama.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Try not to lose your minds guys, it’s Raiola and it’s a pretty fecking tame quote if we’re honest.

He or any agent (but particularly him) are going to say these things and try to generate genuine interest as well as bluff in order for us to increase our wage offer.

This is proven by the fact Juve are not going to be breaking the bank for anybody next summer. He’s just talking shite, which he’s paid to do unfortunately.

Let’s not get on Pogba’s back about it in every thread eh, it’s a waste of energy.
Who proved that fact and would signing Pogba on a free be qualified as breaking the bank?

Maticmaker

Surely nobody is still being taken in by this rubbish?

Raiola is just ''rattling his Sabre', trying to bump up what will be Paul's last big contract... anywhere!

The problem for the agent is that the Sabre-rattling sounds a bit 'tinny' when he uses Juventus as the bait. PSG maybe, they could match or even better what United might offer... or wait for it...he could use City as the bait!! (well lots of people think it worked with CR).

redmanx

But why doesnt Pogba tell him to belt up? Raiola works for Pogba so Pogba needs to tell him to stop and and put a message out that hes happy and wants to stay, or not. By saying nothing and letting Raiola or his brother be his mouthpiece Pogba is diesrespecting the club and supporters, again. If he wants to leave the sooner the better for me as it will bring an end to his games and the constant circus which surrounds him, a circus he obviously likes being the ring master of.

MattofManchester

It would be nice but it's unrealistic for people to ask players to get rid of this annoying pest.

Also unrealistic, but something I wish would happen, is that the top clubs stop doing business with him. All of them. Over the long term, players who want dream moves will realise they can't get them if they hire him as their agent.

Alas, all a pipe dream.

Cloud7

Raiola is just reminding United to get the finger out and get that new contract sorted. Pogba has never looked happier than he does now. Added to that, he isn’t going to spend his last few peak years at a Juventus team on the downswing

Deery

Dreary
But why doesnt Pogba tell him to belt up? Raiola works for Pogba so Pogba needs to tell him to stop and and put a message out that hes happy and wants to stay, or not. By saying nothing and letting Raiola or his brother be his mouthpiece Pogba is diesrespecting the club and supporters, again. If he wants to leave the sooner the better for me as it will bring an end to his games and the constant circus which surrounds him, a circus he obviously likes being the ring master of.
I don’t know he’s a good player and I enjoy watching him on his day he’s worth the entrance fee alone, rather he was here than somewhere else.

I don’t think he’s as bad a what it comes across in the media but that’s all because of his agent. We see the likes of Ronaldo moving clubs with no real fuss and not losing fans all whilst getting lucrative deals as well, don’t see it’s necessary for Raiola’s behaviour, his stock would probably be higher if he was universally loved anyway.

RUCK4444

Who proved that fact and would signing Pogba on a free be qualified as breaking the bank?
Which fact? Juve not spending?
Pretty obvious one from the outset I would have thought, Covid has stung them and they are going to penny pinch more than ever.

redmanx

I don’t know he’s a good player and I enjoy watching him on his day he’s worth the entrance fee alone, rather he was here than somewhere else.

I don’t think he’s as bad a what it comes across in the media but that’s all because of his agent. We see the likes of Ronaldo moving clubs with no real fuss and not losing fans all whilst getting lucrative deals as well, don’t see it’s necessary for Raiola’s behaviour, his stock would probably be higher if he was universally loved anyway.
Nobody doubts Pogbas ability, I certainly dont, but he should tell Raiola to button it, unless as I very much suspect, its all coming from Pogba through Raiola. I dont think he wants to be at United which is fine but he should grow a pair and say so instead of messing everybody about, its disrespectful to the club and supporters.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Which fact? Juve not spending?
Pretty obvious one from the outset I would have thought, Covid has stung them and they are going to penny pinch more than ever.
So you are speculating. I see the logic but the way you put it, it reads like Juventus shared their plans with the public.

RUCK4444

So you are speculating. I see the logic but the way you put it, it reads like Juventus shared their plans with the public.
Ah no, speculation but it’s pretty much known they need to be more frugal than they usually are, even for an Italian team.

KingCavani

Get rid of Pogba and never sign a Raiola client again.

They’re both a disgrace. Can’t have them.