Pogba out for 4 to 6 weeks | No Megathreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

automaticflare

How many games has that been? Who could have known a hamstring would be so bad. Really seems that we're taking the cautious approach with him... Hes looked ready enough on instagram! :D
You can never tell, I have played with lads out for 2/3 months with hamstrings.

In training you do not except force you do in a game he may look fine in training but you really will not know until you go and play and have to make that sprint on a half turn. Even the slightest twinge he is right to not be playing

I guess we're being very cautious. If he plays or is on the bench v Chelsea he risks two pointless games for France too. I think he'll be back after the internationals.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I guess we're being very cautious. If he plays or is on the bench v Chelsea he risks two pointless games for France too. I think he'll be back after the internationals.
One, France haven’t selected him, and secondly - he hasn’t played for two months, a run out for France would be great for him. He needs football.

DevilRed

Missing his creativity and motor in midfield. Not sure why Herrera has been absolutely wank this year, which highlights even further how much we need Pogba back.

He basically does what fabregas/hazard are doing for chelski. We dont have anyone who even comes close to that level at the moment on the pitch.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We lack so much control and composure without him on the pitch, shite that he's missed so much. Hopefully he's back after the break, we really need him back in form if we have any hope against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.