Pogba out for 4 to 6 weeks | No Megathreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

That is why I was wondering, as I was surprised Ousmane had a hamstring. It was pretty clear that he would be out for a very long time from the start, so thought it was something else.
Tore his hammy where it connects to the bone as far as I know. Rarely happens but I'm starting to think something similar must have happened Pogba.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Tore his hammy where it connects to the bone as far as I know. Rarely happens but I'm starting to think something similar must have happened Pogba.
There’d be no chance of him training already Ousmane is meant to be out for a long while yet with it.

Canagel

Morata, Kante and Mane have all had hamstring injuries after Pogba's and they are all fit now. It's very bizarre what kind of hamstring injury can keep Pogba out for this long. It's almost been 2 months since he was last on the pitch. For everyone's sake let's hope the Chelsea game is the last one he will miss.

el3mel

Morata, Kante and Mane have all had hamstring injuries after Pogba's and they are all fit now. It's very bizarre what kind of hamstring injury can keep Pogba out for this long. It's almost been 2 months since he was last on the pitch. For everyone's sake let's hope the Chelsea game is the last one he will miss.
Not necessarily the same degree of Hamstring injury as Pogba's tbf. Maybe also Pogba wanted time to fully heal and make sure the injury won't get repeated.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We've waited ages for him, it's certainly worth taking this extra 2 weeks of the international break to get him back then hopefully keep him so!

pascell

There's different grades of hamstring tears. The more severe, the longer lay off obviously. I think the reports of Pogba damaging his tendon also were true, hence why he's been out for so long.

Silas

Probably will come as a sub. Highly unlikely though as Mourinho would want him to miss international friendlies next week.
The squads have already been announced. Pogba playing on Saturday won't make a difference to him being called up.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
What annoys me is that when Pogba was at Juventus, everyone raved about how good he is. Not just United fans, I mean everyone. But since he came to us people say he is over rated or don't praise him anymore. Does anyone else see that? It is like as soon as you go to United, other teams fans just stop rating you. These days anyway.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
What annoys me is that when Pogba was at Juventus, everyone raved about how good he is. Not just United fans, I mean everyone. But since he came to us people say he is over rated or don't praise him anymore. Does anyone else see that? It is like as soon as you go to United, other teams fans just stop rating you. These days anyway.
Combination of him playing for a very dominant Juventus in an easier league, and the fact that most people are ABU's who'd love nothing more than United's record buy to not reach his full potential.

Ss3bba

That happens all the time with us, you just have to get useful to it. Remember Ronaldo being called a flat track bully, the debate about DDG is still on-going.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Combination of him playing for a very dominant Juventus in an easier league, and the fact that most people are ABU's who'd love nothing more than United's record buy to not reach his full potential.
That happens all the time with us, you just have to get useful to it. Remember Ronaldo being called a flat track bully, the debate about DDG is still on-going.
Really annoys me. But as the saying goes. Hated, adored, never ignored.

Ban

That's it. More they hate us more that's the sign things are going better and better.
The most awful part was during Moyes era. They laughed at us, even pitied us but didn't hate us nor feared us.

ChaddyP

THE FRANCE SQUAD HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED AND POGBA ISN'T IN IT.

HE'S NOT GOING TO PLAY IN THE INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES WHAT EVER HAPPENS TOMORROW.

IS THAT CLEAR?

ffs
He's also not in the fecking traveling squad so he wouldn't be playing anyway... Is that clear?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Bloody hell I forgot all about him. :eek: To answer your question we get to see him live more often against better opposition (at least last season, maybe not this). And we form our opinions based off that.

Son Of Sam

But what kinda injury is Pogba cursed with? All the players that got hamstrung after Pogba are already back playing for their clubs.

There’s a saying that one player does not make a team....but with the way our attacking cohesion has suffered, Pogba is actually the most important component to our team going forward.

We are lucky we have a very strong defence particularly De Gea & Bailly. Without our defence, we would be below Burnley. If Fellaini gets to play a part tomorrow, we might actually nick a win.

However, Pogba must be prepped for the Manchester Derby next month. The only way we can close the gap on City is by beating them. The other teams in the league cant seem to stop them.

SAFicus

Hadn't Pogba supposedly been training in a way that the club had specifically told him not to? Perhaps by doing this he gave himself a fundamental weakness that needed to be fixed first to avoid further injuries?

We're not falling too far behind. Obviously the key lies in how we play after Christmas. If we're ensuring that he comes back in optimum shape then I'm all for resting him that bit longer.

Hughes35

It is a strange injury. I thought it was going to be like in the Fergie days where he was always saying players were out but they would then play in the next game. It doesn't look that way though. It's a little concerning.

crossy1686

career ending
When we get a fully fit Pogba, Rojo and Zlatan back in the side they're going to feel like new signings. Let's hope they can all hit some sort of form for the run in. Would be great to still be in all competitions after February and have a fully fit squad.

OneUnited24

How many games has that been? Who could have known a hamstring would be so bad. Really seems that we're taking the cautious approach with him... Hes looked ready enough on instagram! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.