Pogba told the club he wants to leave

Infra-red

It’s more likely he said that he cannot work with Jose.

Jose the type of manager to play Phil Jones, then when he misses a pen, Jose tells the media “I knew we were in trouble when Phil stepped up to take one”

He said this last night but people fail to see that Jose is the problem. Man management is terrible.
They've both had it. Look-at-me twats with mega-egos completely out of proportion with their actual demonstrable ability. I hope we flog Pogba to PSG about 5 minutes before they appoint Mourinho as manager - this pair absolutely deserve eachother.

Last edited:

ErranMorad

That's not true. Allegri and Deschamps have both criticized his attitude, off the top of my head. Maybe Conte has too, I haven't checked.
Really? Deschamps just came out all in praise of him as a leader. I don't remember anything about him having a bad attitude. May be something to do with maturity on the pitch?

el3mel

He had no issues with Sir Alex. He wanted more playing time as a kid and Sir Alex wanted him to wait. There was no falling out. Pogba left and did what was best for his career.
Is that why Fergie literally said he disrespected the club ?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hopefully he issued a "it's me or Jose" ultimatum.

Judas

Open to offers
I don't think Pogba has been bad for us, but he'd still go down as a massive flop and failure if he left in the summer. He's achieved none of what I'd have hoped when he came back.

Litch

We are a club with issues far deeper than Pogba. If he goes, they will still be here for whoever comes in to replace him.

el3mel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ace-says-Juventus-head-coach-Max-Allegri.html

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/ser...llegri-critical-of-pogba-despite-juventus-win

Allegri told Sky Sport Italia: "Paul Pogba is a player who can make the difference if he plays it simple and is focused.

"He got booked and let that affect him, so he lost his way in the second half and basically stopped playing.
Any player over 40-50 games per season will have moments of fatigue, let alone a 21-year-old who has a lot to learn on how to control games and pace himself throughout 90 minutes,' the coach told reporters.

'I always tell him technique is not enough, he needs to put in a certain type of performance. Youngsters are going to have peaks and troughs, as Alvaro Morata did, on their way to maturity.'

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Really? Deschamps just came out all in his praise of him as a leader. I don't remember anything about him having a bad attitude. May be something to do with maturity on the pitch?
I don't remember the specifics. I'm sure somebody will dig it up.

el3mel

He was talking about 'them', meaning Raiola going behind our back and have Pogba sign with Juventus.
“Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we’re aware,” Ferguson told MUTV. “It’s a bit disappointing because I don’t think he showed us any respect at all. To be honest, if they carry on that way, I’m quite happy that he’s away, from me, anyway.”

Wilt

If true, put him in the reserves 'till he's gone. Keep him away from those who do want to play for us.

ErranMorad

“Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we’re aware,” Ferguson told MUTV. “It’s a bit disappointing because I don’t think he showed us any respect at all. To be honest, if they carry on that way, I’m quite happy that he’s away, from me, anyway.”
Not criticizing his attitude. More a man who is disappointed that he has signed for another club rather than renewing with us.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Deschamps had issues with him in the past.
Nope, Deschamps never had any issue with him. He has criticized his performances but never his attitude and has always defended him.

Litch

Always amazes me how Utd weren't thinking about the respect they were showing when they picked Pogs up for nothing from his French club?

el3mel

Because he didn't tell us before signing with Juve. Not because he has a bad attitude.
Not telling us before signing with another club and going behind our back is a terrible attitude and shows disrespect for the club, considering how Fergie tried to keep him previously. If that's not bad attitude then I don't know what it is then.

Litch

Not telling us before signing with another club and going behind our back is a terrible attitude and shows disrespect for the club, considering how Fergie tried to keep him previously. If that's not bad attitude then I don't know what is it then.
People go for interviews before they tell the employer they are leaving. People seem to forget football is a job. Amazing how the club didn't feel the same about doing it to his French club. I'm sure they didn't say, we won't sign him cause he's shown disrespect to his club....it's just pure hypocrisy

ErranMorad

Try and twist it all you want to suit your agenda, this is what Fergie said and we all know what he meant.

Both of them, Pogba and Mourinho, need to leave
If his attitude was so bad, why did the club and Jose sign him? Why did Jose clamor to sign him at Chelsea the season before? You know that Le Herve's president accused us of offering money to his parents to sign him?

His attitude on the pitch has nothing to do with agent engineering a move to another club for his free agent player, who they deemed wasn't getting enough chances at United.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Being critical of a player after a game doesn't mean the manager is questioning their attitude.
Nope, Deschamps never had any issue with him. He has criticized his performances but never his attitude and has always defended him.
I just said Deschamps had an issue with him. Which you've pointed out was true through his performances. A big part of the problem is ignoring his manager instructions, which he did for France before and does often for us. His performances are inconsistent, he's a social media whore, he struggles to listen to instructions and he ignores club interests in public interviews.

Put mourinho aside, any manager is right to drop him like a sack of potato's. Never wanted him here and hope he's just sold now.

el3mel

People go for interviews before they tell the employer they are leaving. People seem to forget football is a job. Amazing how the club didn't feel the same about doing it to his French club. I'm sure they didn't say, we won't sign him cause he's shown disrespect to his club....it's just pure hypocrisy
He didn't go for interview lol. He "signed" for Juve before telling us, not just negotiating. That's what Fergie said.

We have reached a point of slaughtering the club and not believing Fergie for the sake of a player who did nothing for us so far. What's next ?

Ban

Because we had other good players... if Pogba leaves that only leaves DDG as world class player.

But sure.. lets sell our best player and create even less chances for Lukaku to miss.
Let's keep him for Barcelona a bit more time.

ErranMorad

I just said Deschamps had an issue with him. Which you've pointed out was true. His performances are inconsistent, he's a social media whore, he struggles to listen to instructions and he ignores club interests in public interviews.

Put mourinho aside, any manager is right to drop him like a sack of potato's. Never wanted him here and hope he's just sold now.
Criticizing a players performance doesn't mean "having an issue with them". Every player in the world has been criticized by their manager at some point in time. Doesn't mean the player has a bad attitude.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I just said Deschamps had an issue with him. Which you've pointed out was true. His performances are inconsistent, he's a social media whore, he struggles to listen to instructions and he ignores club interests in public interviews.

Deschamps never had an issue with Pogba, he ponctually criticized performances but has always supported Pogba and raved about him.