Pogba

Robertd0803

Tail wagging the dog there, if true.

It'd be gas if he rocked up and demanded to sign a new contract because he liked the new manager only for whoever that may be to say no thanks.
Yeah Id love it if we end up deciding to let him leave and not renew his contract after years of putting up with his circus when he realises that no one is going to pay the insane wages hes looking for.

Will also hopefully send the right message to the rest of the squad and football/agents in general as well that we arent going to be held to ransom anymore.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
When asked if he's ever experienced depression by Le Figaro, Pogba said: 'Completely, and several times in my career. Personally, it started when I was with José Mourinho in Manchester (2016-2017). You ask yourself questions, you wonder if you are at fault, because you have never experienced these moments in your life.
That’s not depression, that’s guilt.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Post Fergie United management's big mistake was signed him for united. Then another brain freezed moment by increasing his wages and extended his contract.

No doubt he is talented but Fergie would have dumped him the moment his agent started to talk. Too much baggage and teams like manutd thrived under Fergie for team work and ethics instead of super star galacticos he would never fit into it especially when going get tough he always crumbled.

Ronaldo signing another prime example to show where the problem really is. Hope next manager if ten haag gets the job,he should be allowed to bring two three players from ajax who already know about his ideas.

crossy1686

career ending
Post Fergie United management's big mistake was signed him for united. Then another brain freezed moment by increasing his wages and extended his contract.

No doubt he is talented but Fergie would have dumped him the moment his agent started to talk. Too much baggage and teams like manutd thrived under Fergie for team work and ethics instead of super star galacticos he would never fit into it especially when going get tough he always crumbled.

Ronaldo signing another prime example to show where the problem really is. Hope next manager if ten haag gets the job,he should be allowed to bring two three players from ajax who already know about his ideas.
Getting pretty tired of hearing people describe Ronaldo as a mistake.

Let’s for arguments sake say that every club in the PL had the chance to sign Ronaldo last summer, now tell me which clubs turn him down.

crossy1686

career ending
Yeah this is where himself Rashford Martial etc all stopped playing for him. It’s because he made them all depressed? As someone who has had depression they can fk off with this absolute shit
I’m sure he felt pretty bad under Jose, with his confrontational approach and outright gas lighting, but at the same time, when a manager like him gets sacked, it’s because the players want him gone.

el3mel

Such a toxic relationship. Both parties probably feel they have ruined each other. We got a player for 6 years that we were unable to get the best out of him, don't know what his position should be or whom to partner with, and Pogba himself must be feeling United ruined his prime years. He's 29 years old and has won feck all. He only won two trophies since leaving Juve and both were in his first season here and both were minor cups.

He'll be 30 next season, he's going to decline from here rather than improve. I doubt his next club will be able to get the best of him either.

mu4c_20le

Basically he's blaming the managers who don't play him in the same role as his French manager. Have a guess Paul it's not France you play for its Man Utd, and you play where the manager puts you, YOU adapt to the team not the other way round.
He's coming out with this now because he knows he's off, and good riddance, it's been years of a few good games then back to normal. Weak in the tackle weak in possession slow play down. Then give a worldie pass , is that enough for you in 90mins.
A few weeks ago he had a storming game back from injury, and I wrote that's the Pogba I want to keep. But we didn't see enough of it. Goodbye and good riddance.
Not quite, he's talking about the inconsistency of his role, and that there is no actual position for him at the club. And he has a point.

Walters_19_MuFc

Think ten Hag would love him and would use him exactly how he uses Gravenberch as an 8 in a 4231, where he drifts into that left channel. However, as much as I love Pogba, it's probably best for both parties that he leaves on a free this season.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Will Chelsea be allowed to sign new players? Way to cloudy around the club as it stands.
Not sure if free transfers would be seen in a different light as there'd be no money involved in our part. Of course fat boy would receive his humongous slice and Pogba a signing on fee but how that equates to signing (transfer fee) new players I just dont know.

crossy1686

career ending
Not sure if free transfers would be seen in a different light as there'd be no money involved in our part. Of course fat boy would receive his humongous slice and Pogba a signing on fee but how that equates to signing (transfer fee) new players I just dont know.
No transfers whatsoever, that includes free transfers coming in

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Getting pretty tired of hearing people describe Ronaldo as a mistake.

Let’s for arguments sake say that every club in the PL had the chance to sign Ronaldo last summer, now tell me which clubs turn him down.
City could be better if they signed Ronaldo but for united i don't think he is good fit for you now. Your team did better last season without Ronaldo. You have too many passengers in your team and add Ronaldo to that that's recipe for disaster.

cyberman

City could be better if they signed Ronaldo but for united i don't think he is good fit for you now. Your team did better last season without Ronaldo. You have too many passengers in your team and add Ronaldo to that that's recipe for disaster.
Out team did better because Rashford wasn’t playing like shit, Cavani wasn’t always injured and Mason wasn’t revealed to be a monster?
Their form isn’t a Ronaldo issue, they played like shit for a good last third of last season as well.
Without Ronaldo we would be in big, big trouble

crossy1686

career ending
Ronaldo has scored more goals than anyone in our team this season. The only problem with ‘Ronaldo’ is that we don’t have any other strikers good enough to allow a 37 year old to take a break instead of playing two games a week.

The way he’s being managed is the only problem, not him. He would still get into any club in the PL and any of them would take him in a heartbeat.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
He says his depression started at the time mourinho was managed and it was triggered by him unsure as to how he's playing etc etc.

This is crazy. If mourinho was a great man manager he wouldn't have applied a one style fits all approach at Utd, he would have recognised Pogbas character and interacted with him in a way that brings out the best.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
he's going to decline from here rather than improve. I doubt his next club will be able to get the best of him either.
I think the decline has already started. The injuries have definitely took their toll.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Will Chelsea be allowed to sign new players? Way to cloudy around the club as it stands.
Chelsea not even allowed to give free ticket to fans for bonetti memorial. We are allowed to sign empty papers in our board room to see how good our signings will be. :lol:

Ahmer Baig

He said nothing wrong, it's better than leaking stuff and not coming forward with what he really thinks like a lot of other players.

It's also pretty much a fact he has wasted a significant part of his career with United.
How did he waste his career with United when he was more interested in social than football. Utd paid 89 million for this joker. With the huge amount of wages he is on, he robbed United. He should never have been bought or sold as soon as he was found out to be a fraud by Jose. Fergie was right in selling him. There is no doubt about his talent but he has weak mentality.

Hughie77

Not quite, he's talking about the inconsistency of his role, and that there is no actual position for him at the club. And he has a point.
Maybe but he's come out with this now, why because he's off, he's been injured this season a fair bit, last season as well , when he's on form he shows how good he is, then he goes back to the same old pogba, I think it's a cop out to try and put it on he's not played In the right position. I think UTD new all along he was going to run down his contact and leave. Maybe behind the scene utd have told him , £400,00 a week no thanks. Go

RedDevil@84

Just want Rangnick to start his next press conference by saying "We will not be taking any Pogba questions, because he is going in summer"

RedDevil@84

That’s not depression, that’s guilt.
I somehow find it not good to say "I had depression", unless it is diagnosed as clinical depression. Feeling unhappy with your boss or the company is not the same as clinical depression.

Marwood

Pretty much every much every other player has a set position.

Pogba should be taking this as a huge hint as to why he's the only one without a set role.

Barnslig

Not sure what he has said that is wrong, to be honest. We have all been disappointed with how much the past 5 years have been wasted and have been very vocal about it.

Pogba has always been open about his frustrations and 9/10 they match the same frustrations that we have. I think it is clear he came back because he loves the club and had a romantic side that wanted to come back and win trophies. I also think Ronaldo has that romanticism in him too, but our supporters are so downtrodden that we refuse to believe any player cares or wants to join us, etc.

In the day and age of 'mercenaries', it should be good that feels this way and I hope all of our players feel this way and do all that they can to turn things around (those that are deemed worthy of staying, of course)
It's easy to forget that we had to pay him some of the highest wages in the PL to get him to come, and he's been chatting about leaving almost since day dot? I'm sure he has some sort of feelings for the club, but he's had 5 years to show it to the world and has repeatedly failed. For all his talk about winning trophies, he's one of the few in the squad we should look to, to do that, but he's constantly been let down by the team, and he's constantly let the team down.

Jericho

He's a big component in what appears to be a toxic culture at the club. Get rid.

You almost have to laugh though. We'll have lost him twice for nothing, and thrown 100 million quid away for feck all in return. What a waste.

clarkydaz

He's a big component in what appears to be a toxic culture at the club. Get rid.

You almost have to laugh though. We'll have lost him twice for nothing, and thrown 100 million quid away for feck all in return. What a waste.
And club still willing to pay him silly money to stay. No wonder the players have no fear in the club

AFC NimbleThumb

And club still willing to pay him silly money to stay. No wonder the players have no fear in the club
There’s been an offer on the table for months, he’ll go elsewhere & win things while fans such as yourself find another pariah. He’s not staying for the money, he can get that elsewhere so what now. . .

Jericho

Agreed.

Clubs a mess. A little bit of artistic license here perhaps but before Sir Alex left he effectively made two big decisions that when he left we went into panic mode and reversed: we resigned Rooney and we brought Pogba back.

clarkydaz

There’s been an offer on the table for months, he’ll go elsewhere & win things while fans such as yourself find another pariah. He’s not staying for the money, he can get that elsewhere so what now. . .
thank feck he will go elsewhere and win some french leagues. Couldnt give a shit what his motifs are for staying/leaving, the fact is we bothered to offer it is my only concern. He is doing us all a favour by going

432JuanMata

While I agree with this and I’m all for getting rid of him I feel if we are to get rid of CM’s he should not be the first. Matic legs are gone Mctominay is not good enough, Fred is inconsistent.

Our CM is a joke and only Fred has been improving under Ralf and definitely is good enough to stay but we really lack in MF

AFC NimbleThumb

thank feck he will go elsewhere and win some french leagues. Couldnt give a shit what his motifs are for staying/leaving, the fact is we bothered to offer it is my only concern. He is doing us all a favour by going
He’s a cog in this wretched machine though is the point. Prior to this season people were conning themselves into thinking he leaves, we replace him & voila. We now see how much of a rebuild is necessary.

Pogba has been at the club 5 years with no wage increase, that means our £80mil captain earns more - crap like that concerns me more than a player 9 games from his exit.

Not sure why you’d jab at the French league when at United we struggle to best Arsenal & Spurs.

BorisManUtd

Club probably not keen to give Pogba another contract but surely next manager will have his say on it. Paul is 29 so still got years at top level, he'll probably go to Juve/PSG/Real, all 3 clubs guarantee you trophies.

clarkydaz

He’s a cog in this wretched machine though is the point. Prior to this season people were conning themselves into thinking he leaves, we replace him & voila. We now see how much of a rebuild is necessary.

Pogba has been at the club 5 years with no wage increase, that means our £80mil captain earns more - crap like that concerns me more than a player 9 games from his exit.

Not sure why you’d jab at the French league when at United we struggle to best Arsenal & Spurs.
Dont you have to sign a new contract to get a payrise? Yes this wretched machine needs breaking up, its best for both parties