Pogba's social media post was a scheduled event - Neville and .Rossi take note!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Let's be real here, Mourinho only started the agenda against Pogba because he knew he was the only one who had some balls and was not willing to stand for his bullshit methods. Pogba knows what this club stands for. If he was allowed influence in the dressing room, that would be disastrous for him.

So Mourinho throws him under the bus to save his own skin and Mr Neville and his media pals fell for it hook, line & sinker.

Pogba has probably been our best player this season too so the whole thing is just nonsense really.

So Neville helped create this animosity towards Pogba. Don't forget he championed Mourinho's cause until the very end even when he was dragging the club's name through the mud.

So is Neville going to come out now and say how wrong he was about Mourinho? Of course he isn't. He's going to nail himself to the mast and continue going in hard on Pogba.

Predictable, embarrassing and very small time of Neville.

Reactions: SteveJ

Ban

Let's be real here, Mourinho only started the agenda against Pogba because he knew he was the only one who had some balls and was not willing to stand for his bullshit methods. Pogba knows what this club stands for. If he was allowed influence in the dressing room, that would be disastrous for him.

So Mourinho throws him under the bus to save his own skin and Mr Neville and his media pals fell for it hook, line & sinker.

Pogba has probably been our best player this season too so the whole thing is just nonsense really.

So Neville helped create this animosity towards Pogba. Don't forget he championed Mourinho's cause until the very end even when he was dragging the club's name through the mud.

So is Neville going to come out now and say how wrong he was about Mourinho? Of course he isn't. He's going to nail himself to the mast and continue going in hard on Pogba.

Predictable, embarrassing and very small time of Neville.
Pogba gets the club?
yeah sure mate.

Baxter

I found this similar to the other day. He posted a picture of him with Paulo Dybala. Just seemed coincidental timing that he posted that picture after being benched for the full game @ Anfield.

Just seemed so wrong and ridiculously immature.
He was at an event in Paris for Adidas. If you look: Dybala, Nkunku, Pogba, Mendy and a couple of the female players all posted. It’s part of their sponsorship deals.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
The Mourinho acolytes will be looking for anything they can to try vindicate their bullshit agenda.
Who ate the Mourinho acolytes? There was only 1 that I remember... CA1. Who else? Most of the caf has been Mourinho out for awhile.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That is a truly awful tracksuit design, looks like a knockoff kappa style from the 90s.

I think Neville should do the decent thing and apologise publicly
Taping is big at the mo. Looks smart on trackie pants. Less so on jackets.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That is a truly awful tracksuit design, looks like a knockoff kappa style from the 90s.

I think Neville should do the decent thing and apologise publicly
Yup, Nev shoukd apologise for Pogba's crap tracksuit.

koop

He was at an event in Paris for Adidas. If you look: Dybala, Nkunku, Pogba, Mendy and a couple of the female players all posted. It’s part of their sponsorship deals.
Yeah I understand that, however I still think he knows what he's doing by posting that picture.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
What is this shit from Gary? Just stfu you idiot and stop tainting your legacy as a United legend.

We were all dancing when that cnut Jose got the sack. He did nothing but disrespect the club that you claim to love, for the past 6 months.

It wouldn't have bothered me if Pogba had tweeted "good riddance to bad rubbish" straight after the announcement.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...tweet-after-jose-mourinhos-sacking-is-garbage

KingCana

Because they have professional PR folk that usually handle this.
Never heard of anyone having that role. I have heard of hiring PR but I have never heard of giving PR people your log in to post for you. But as you were.

Rolaholic

Never heard of anyone having that role. I have heard of hiring PR but I have never heard of giving PR people your log in to post for you. But as you were.
Well it's become quite the common thing in recent years especially in the entertainment industry with big name actors and musicians. Most successful recording artists social media accounts tend to be run almost purely by their labels nowadays

It's no different to how big brands and companies hire entire teams of 'professionals' to run their social media accounts. Look at Ronaldo's Instagram for example,he rarely ever makes a post that isn't promoting some product/thing. Those are sponsored and scheduled in advance types of posts

Canagel

What is this shit from Gary? Just stfu you idiot and stop tainting your legacy as a United legend.

We were all dancing when that cnut Jose got the sack. He did nothing but disrespect the club that you claim to love, for the past 6 months.

It wouldn't have bothered me if Pogba had tweeted "good riddance to bad rubbish" straight after the announcement.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...tweet-after-jose-mourinhos-sacking-is-garbage
Agreed. It speaks volumes that none of the players have wished him well on social media. None. The guy was toxic and even if it wasn't coincidental after the months of abuse Jose has put Pogba and others through if he wants to get one back then fair play

m1tch

Unprofessional but not unsurprising from Pogba. Up to him now to show he's an asset and not a liability during the rest of the season. My hunch is its in his nature to be a self indulgent sulker, and that Jose won't be the last manager to struggle with him during his career, wherever that might be.

Denis79

Unprofessional but not unsurprising from Pogba. Up to him now to show he's an asset and not a liability during the rest of the season. My hunch is its in his nature to be a self indulgent sulker, and that Jose won't be the last manager to struggle with him during his career, wherever that might be.
Well no more excuses now, Ole will play attacking football on top of that he has managed Pogba before. So it's on Pogba now, let's see what happens.

Rolaholic

There would be more to that if he had a history for this at previous stops but low and behold,his professionalism was never questioned until now and all his former (and current in Deschamps case) managers still speak highly of him so I don't share the same concern on that front.

If the same issues continue to persist under a new manager than sure he won't deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore but after taking into account the man who was in charge the last 2 years and that man's own personal history, I'll extend the courtesy until a new regime is put in place

criticalanalysis

There would be more to that if he had a history for this at previous stops but low and behold,his professionalism was never questioned until now and all his former (and current in Deschamps case) managers still speak highly of him so I don't share the same concern on that front.

If the same issues continue to persist under a new manager than sure he won't deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore but after taking into account the man who was in charge the last 2 years and that man's own personal history, I'll extend the courtesy until a new regime is put in place
Get out of here with that reasonable assumption. Pogba is a virus because someone said so.

KingCana

Well it's become quite the common thing in recent years especially in the entertainment industry with big name actors and musicians. Most successful recording artists social media accounts tend to be run almost purely by their labels nowadays

It's no different to how big brands and companies hire entire teams of 'professionals' to run their social media accounts. Look at Ronaldo's Instagram for example,he rarely ever makes a post that isn't promoting some product/thing. Those are sponsored and scheduled in advance types of posts
You are not wrong. I actually work in the industry and so I know how expensive hiring PR is, for starters. I just happen to know a few footballers and celebrities and the more popular ones hire PR from time to time but the ones I know all run their socials themselves. I am talking about big acts withs millions on instagram and they run their own instagram.

Think about it. Many of these lads get plenty Direct Messages, many of these direct messages from fan girls. Would you let someone run your account with that on the cards? That's the key to this debate: DM's.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Social media now has to potential to generate a shit ton of money along with changing public sentiment regarding someone. Many politicians also have a professional PR person that handles the social media accounts.

For these big Nike/Addidas players these professionals do all sorts of research such as what they can tweet to generate more hype and interest.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
BTW even if Pogba did post that, good stuff. feck Jose for disrespecting this club. Moyes or Van Gaal who were far worse managers didn't disrespect the club the way he did.

MDFC Manager

Wow

It was confirmed by everyone that it was scheduled but here is Gary still waffling on. If Gary had Woodward's job Moyes would still be in charge now because managers never deserve the sack. That stint and Valencia rattled him. He loves the sound of his own voice.

Wow, he keeps digging :lol: Shame that people are actually buying into it as well.

He’s playing the long game

Knows Pogba will be gone by the time he or his mates want to takeover
Yeah, that's never going to happen. Thankfully too.

Literally nothing in that article that confirms a fine. Typical mail article.

lawliet354

Even more embarrassing when you have an Arsenal legend thinking more rationally and doing what seems to be for the benefit of United while a so called United "legend" keep adding fuel onto fire.

So embarrassing. Neville loves calling others disgrace and whatnot but maybe he should take a look in a mirror. Embarrassing moron.
Neville wouldn't dare to criticize any manager because he used to be one and probably one of the worst managerial appointment of all time, that's why he continued to talk shit about player. He knows people would always bring up his Valencia stint if he start criticizing manager, I bet you if he was a successful manager he'd talk shit about managers too.

Ashley R1+O

It was clearly a scheduled post, the whole thing (including the obsessive outrage) is daft.

His position at this club is clearly still untenable though and should be moved on at the end of the season.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I love how Neville is acting as though it's a sad day for Mourinho, and everyone should show respect. Please. Mourinho is dozens of millions richer, doesn't have to deal with the constant media scrutiny and pressure of a club that he never should have been a part of to begin with, and he can finally leave his hotel room and enjoy his loved ones' company. We already know that Pogba didn't send this post to 'dance on the grave of Mourinho', but even if we ignore the reality and he did so, who cares? Both United and Mourinho are much better off, and Pogba as well. For all the disrespect Mourinho has thrown Pogba's way, I would have had no problem with Pogba having a go at him, but Paul's got too much class for that despite what some of you would like to believe.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
"there's no doubt, there's probably" about 3x :lol:

He hasn't a clue.
I think what's most baffling is he's painting Mourinho as some sort of victim...

"Jose Mourinho lost his job today..."

And got a bloody £18M payout! He looked happy after getting the sack. He is not a victim.

Neville is spouting rubbish and it is irritating.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Seems to me the club and it's fans need a long overdue chill pill. I don't get the big fuss about this to be honest. If this is indeed about Mourinho and he feels the need to take a dig at him then all I can hope for is that that relationship was indeed the issue and that going forward he s going to commit himself fully again. If he is a true winner, then now is as good as time as any to make yourself a hero.

GM K

I get the unliked tactics. I get the moanings about not signing players. I get a lot of things. But reading posts here, two things I don't get: how did Jose abuse Pogba and how did he disrespect the club for 2 years? The guy has been sacked. Long live the club. Let's move on.

GM K

Seems to me the club and it's fans need a long overdue chill pill. I don't get the big fuss about this to be honest. If this is indeed about Mourinho and he feels the need to take a dig at him then all I can hope for is that that relationship was indeed the issue and that going forward he s going to commit himself fully again. If he is a true winner, then now is as good as time as any to make yourself a hero.
Excellent post.

Lam

This. Put all the nonsense behind and go forward. One thing for sure is, Pogba will now know between him and Ole the fans will always back Ole. He's not getting away by playing the victim card anymore (if that was the case).

If he can't perform for someone like Ole, then he can leave in June.

Canagel

Good post. Should be the final one and the thread locked after it. There's nothing else to say

Andersonson

New manager will be exciting. Pogba has nothing to hide under now, he must perform. Same goes for other players aswell of course, but Pogba will be under more scrutiny if he doesnt perform. I think Ole will build his team around Pogba, and I really hope this time we get it right. Nothing will make me happier, but, i must say im not confident about Pogba.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If He fails to perform up to his standard again then He's just as big of a problem as Jose was.

Status
Not open for further replies.