g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Last time I played it was when it was still pretty basic and "There's a Pokemon two blocks over I better go and catch it" was all I did (using those websites/apps that showed which ones were nearby). Last time I installed it a couple of months ago it seemed confusing and some guy was there asking for my help with some quest. Is the base game that it started as still there and as it was underneath? That's all I'd want to do if I was to play it again I think.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Last time I played it was when it was still pretty basic and "There's a Pokemon two blocks over I better go and catch it" was all I did (using those websites/apps that showed which ones were nearby). Last time I installed it a couple of months ago it seemed confusing and some guy was there asking for my help with some quest. Is the base game that it started as still there and as it was underneath? That's all I'd want to do if I was to play it again I think.
Olly it's a great game and the things they added made it better. Stop being afraid of change

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Just installed it and remembered something I was wondering about before. All the Pokemon in the nearby menu show up with a Pokestop thing, do wild Pokemon only only show up near the stops now?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
You can now have your walking tracked when not even on the app to help you hatch eggs more easily. You have to be level 30+ atm while they continue to roll it out. You need to enable it on the in-game settings fyi

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Hatched a Farfetch'd earlier. Thought they'd stopped doing that, I was only trying to clear out my 7k eggs.
It's been years since I even did anything Pokemon related but is this the Pokemon that's holding a leek? Some part of my subconcious brought that image to me...either I'm right or I need some serious psychiatric assistance.

Minkaro

Is there anything more depressing than the shithouse boring pokemon you see again right after a community event finishes
I'm trying to do the Meltan thing. Got to catch five Exeggcute, and none of the feckers are appearing because it's all bloody Weedle and Ratata.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Only two years late.

I'm curious, whats a good CP these days? My Gyarados from 2016 is almost 3000 CP, is that still top tier?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Only two years late.

I'm curious, whats a good CP these days? My Gyarados from 2016 is almost 3000 CP, is that still top tier?
Here are my best mons:
So 3000 isn't great anymore. Not bad either though.