Pop up adverts are back

spwd

Yup, had one earlier. How do you get it to post the pic instead of the link?

Ad

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
I'm getting pop up ads at the moment. Might just be my phone but just putting this here incase its something to do with the site

JuriM

2023 and if you don't have any imaginable ad block on your browser, why are you even online? :D

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
PM me screenshots when you see them please so I can get them blocked.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
@jadajos @altodevil send me screenshots via PM when it happens please.

What pages is it happening? Homepage, thread page, somewhere else?

Wing Attack Plan R

For me it was any and every page I was on, after being on a page for 15 - 20 seconds it would redirect to a fake "virus scan" page, or something similar, always asking to check the box "I am human". I deleted my cache, turned on pop-up blocking, and the problem has gone away.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football

Their were already gone again for me so I couldn't take any screenshots. The one day it happened it was on thread pages.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'm getting adverts when I go on threads and it's made the caf unusable for me today on my mobile (Google pixel, chrome browser, android). These ads take up the entire screen and there is no option to close them. To get rid of it I press the back button on my browser but this takes you back to the title screen and when I then go to view the thread again the ad returns. It's also making me hungry.

Wing Attack Plan R

I'm getting adverts when I go on threads and it's made the caf unusable for me today on my mobile (Google pixel, chrome browser, android). These ads take up the entire screen and there is no option to close them. To get rid of it I press the back button on my browser but this takes you back to the title screen and when I then go to view the thread again the ad returns. It's also making me hungry.

That's a sweet deal on pizza, to be fair.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

A relief for everyone :)