Post match v Liverpool

Judas

Open to offers
Truly disgraceful and shameful.

Just really hoped for better from us. Worst than last season in many ways. So mentally weak. I just hope we move on from this game very quickly.

Players like Bruno and Shaw once again showing to be way below mentality wise the required standard.

Just dreadful half of football. We should never have lost that game like that.

hp88

Bruno is probably the worst captain we have had mentally. Should be stripped of the armband. In no way he has the mentality for is. Insanely weak.
Yeah shot himself in the foot today, zero leadership from.

Chip

End of another false down? How we react on this defeat will tell us a lot about the character of the team.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Bad day. Probably tired. ETH won't let them go to shit I don't think. Let Pool have their little victory.

We need to move on already.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
No idea what happened at halftime. We came out for the second half wobbly.

Not only have we been humiliated. Record loss in this fixture. Worst loss since 1931. We have revived Liverpool's momentum. They'll go on from here to get top four.

Us? Mentally will be tough from here. Hope we can recover. Can see our form falling apart.

Havak

Pokemon master
Unbelievably awful, but won't bash the lads too much as long we react with a big effort and wins on Thursday and Sunday. Still an unacceptable performance though and I'm sure EtH will rally the troops.

We move on.

git_united

When’s the next match? This lot seemed emotionally out of it. It’s been nonstop for 2 months!

Cloud7

Besides the obvious, it’s annoying that the goal difference we slowly worked on to finally get going somewhere respectable has been wiped out today.

Cas looked barely fit. Shaw was not his usual self.

We need to stop playing Rashford up top. We lose a lot with him there rather than on the left. We need to stop playing Wout, we lose a lot with him on the field.

Hopefully we pick ourselves up quickly after this.

SAFMUTD

There's something really wrong with this team. We get humiliated way too often. We are mentally weak as feck.

Alemar

Shambles. Terrible performance, one to be forgotten.

Let’s concentrate on the cups then

Strats

Don't even know what to feel. Just fecking numb after that.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
A loss is a loss, whether its 0-1 or 0-7.

3 points away loss, no big deal.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Biggest loss in PL history against our biggest rivals at their home ground.

There is nothing about this that is ok, "shit happens" or any of the coping mechanisms being suggested. Its the grimmest result in our PL history.

criticalanalysis

Burn it with fire.

No point discussing it in depth.

We've ridden a lot of luck recently and this has brought us completely down back to earth. Probably a 'good' thing so ETH and the players know, we've still not near good enough.

Bobski

Capitulation. No pride, defended like utter (sorry but they deserve this word) Pussies, totally lost their heads and the guys who have been so important in pulling the rest with them, Cas, Shaw, Licha and Varane were the worst of the lot.

drdoityourself

I hope I'm not being too harsh but this performance was not good enough. There, I've said it.

Pscholes18

Bruno can feck off out of the club. So tired of his shite. Shaw lost the plot.

This was always going to happen, if not Pool, someone else....after the run we've been on, this team needed humbling but feck this was a massacre.