Post match v Liverpool

Ted Lasso

Let's hope the qataris don't decide to buy Liverpool instead after that.

Lights Out

I’m absolutely shell shocked at that scoreline.

Been watching United for 40 years and can’t remember a defeat like that.

I’m literally in disbelief

Loon

:lol:
Now all the talking bollocks can stop. We're far from back and have a lot of work to do.

To gift this lot a result like that is shameful. We'll never inflict a similar result on them.

Heinzesight

Weghorst experiment has to stop now. Poor starting formation with players out of position.

Ignited Liverpool’s season.

Every player bar De Gea need a slap.

Embarassing second half and never seen anything like that from United…I’m shocked it was that bad.

Skills

Snitch
I think we should've just shut up shop. The SUVs exposed us more

Zoo

Put it to bed and move on. I don’t know how to analyse that shambolic second half. We have so much more to play for so let’s move on.

As for Liverpool feck them hope that was the highlight of their season and they fail to get top 4. They can kid themselves that they are truly back to what they were.

Lecland07

We were actually the better team in the first half, and things could have been different if we put our chances away. We had plenty in the first half and could have been 2 or 3 up.

The second half was poor but I saw fatigue taking its toll; it was going to eventually.

Everything went right for Liverpool, also. Liverpool pretty much scored from every shot on target. 7 goals in 8 shots on target, which is not a normal finishing percentage. Every time the ball bounced off players, it always seemed to end with them in dangerous positions. Just one of those games.

I think people have to remember that this team isn't finished. Ten Hag has had just over half a season and has done a fantastic job, but we still need more.

ManUnitedCanuck

Terrible, humbling, hurts….but it’s one match and we just need to move on and continue with playing. Get back to winning ways in next match and put it behind.

SER19

Its been the trend for a decade. Get some plaudits and relax and pack it in. Shows how far we have to go

RedorDead21

SO Souness was right …..we’ve proven him right too often it’s annoying

Who gives a...

Rubbish result and performance. Next two games are winnable and should settle things down.

Biggest disappointment is giving Liverpool confidence. Hopefully Madrid can sort that out again.

Ceteris

At what point should the manager have buttoned it down to avoid this massacre?

Betson

Utterly humiliating , no premier league team should be losing to another by 7 goals. It will be talked about for years,

Total surrender after the first goal.

In normal circumstances no United manager should survive a beating like that.

But ETH is clearly the best chance we have of getting near the levels Liverpool can get to , but it shows what a huge job is ahead of him to get us back the top level.

Denis79

Rolled over against our biggest rivals. Disgraceful performance from everyone including ETH. feck me! So fecking bad!

Dannn411

Genuinely thoguht that we had gotten that spirit and grit and fight back into our squad but today has made me look at a few players differently. Just not acceptable whatever way you put it.

Judas

Open to offers
Bruno, Shaw two of the major culprits. Got that textbook shit period Utd mentality.

Utterly stinking behaviour from this side to give up like that in a game that means so much.

laughtersassassin

Shite game by manager and players. Lessons to learn in regards to some guys we shouldn't keep playing.

Ah well. Move on and forget it.

Bigger game mid week in terms of going for trophies

Superunknown

It's the worst half of football we've played this season. You can't condone conceding 6 goals in one half of football...They were all awful, every single one of them. No redeeming qualities at all in this game. Just all round terrible play and horrible professionalism.

But, it's only 1 game and we have to do far better in the next one. We have to win our next league game, nothing else will do.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Capitulation. You can lose games, shit happens.

the attitude, performance, just absolutely shocking.