PL D FA Premier League

Bournemouth 2:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 13 April 2024

RedIan

Pathetic first half. We were so easy to carve through. Lucky not to be 4-1 down. A bit Better in the second half But still conceded chances Which could have cost us.
Escaped with-a point.
Bruno motm.

jem

Only this group of idiots could win like that against Liverpool and then proceed to go for 4 games without a win.

Jev

Outclassed. Again. We did nothing good all game. Literally. Saved by a soft pen and another debatable call at the end. I mean what more evidence do INEOS or the remaining ETB believers need? We’re the easiest team in the league to play against and it’s not even close. Please put him, and us, out of this misery.

always_hoping

Won the 2nd half 1-0 progress?

Seriously though it would be just typical of this depressing season had United lost thanks to a penalty in injury time again.

At least a point got in a massive struggle to finish 6th.

siw2007

Nicked a point there, didn’t deserve to come away with a draw. First half was appalling, but after the hour mark we stabilised a bit. It was a very lucky penalty to get, it’s the right decision but you won’t see one like that for a while. Really close finish too, the ref got the decision right in the end, the foul is outside of the box.

Still, the result isn’t good enough, the defending isn’t anywhere near good enough and our game on the ball is very poor too.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Sadly, the scousers on rawk were right 20 years ago. The moment Ferguson leaves, we are done is what they said with uglier wording. And it has come to pass.

Chairman Steve

Pathetic. Just reeks of people who don’t want to be there anymore like Rashford, Casemiro and ETH.

Rustyspider13

Abysmal. I don't think we created one decent chance. A scramble in the box and a penalty. That's it. I've lost the will to watch this team trying to play football. We've got one game left this season-Coventry. Disgusting state of affairs.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It's not just that we're crap, it's that we're also incredibly dumb.

And that is a dangerous combo.

Mike Smalling

Not really sure what the point of watching is anymore. We're terrible to watch. Nothing redeeming about our performances.

The Purley King

More than we deserved.
I feel for hoijlund gets next to zero service.
Amad should play more looked very bright when he came on. Rashford should be benched.
But the fecking midfield. Jesus Christ we are so open. Please ship Casemiro off to the glue farm utterly useless.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Great to see the core of Martinez, Shaw, Varane, Case, Bruno and Rashford carrying on their fine form this season

SB16

Does anyone else also feel knackered watching us play? It's like the players' fatigue transmits itself through the television

Ranie

Sack ETH an get Rooney in as a caretaker until summer? It can’t get any worse, can it?

NickJ

Absolutely no chance he survives after the last few weeks results. Villa and spurs doing their best to bottle champions league places and we’ve blown some great chances to gain ground with spineless performance. Still no clue how we are trying to play.

Dazzmondo

Don't know whether to be happy or sad with that result. Just an overwhelming feeling of indifference

thebelfastboy

We've zero footballing IQ. Another useless performance... I'm still ETH in but that's only because there's no-one else that's not a complete risk. Not sure how much more of this I can take

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Another mad wide open game. Not at all sustainable but the manager doesn't seem to realise we need to tighten up.

Reminds me of Van Gaal after that 5-3 v Leicester. After then it was super cautious. But at least he reacted to the chances and goals we were flooding in.

Syphon Wallet

Sadly, the scousers on rawk were right 20 years ago. The moment Ferguson leaves, we are done is what they said with uglier wording. And it has come to pass.
*Clears throat* Ahem, the moment Klopp leaves, they are done.
(hope that works for the next 20 )

Glorio

EtH always seems to sub the younger players when things are not going well. I kinda get it from the perspective that experienced players should handle ropey moments better, however, Mainoo and Garnacho should never have come off with Casemiro and Rashford remaining on. They don't play like experienced players. Mainoo in particular seems to play with more intelligence than the older heads

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Pathetic effort by the usual suspects, this time Garnacho included.

WTF do we do all week, full marathons every day? They're tired at the beginning of the season, in the middle and at the end when we're playing once per week. I don't understand where all the LAZINESS comes from. Is it a deep rooted culture at the club, is the rot so strong?

I'm at a loss at how a 19 year old makes a mistake, loses the ball and then just stands there watching. The United way.

Jordy888

ETH needs to go for any chance of an FA cup. We will struggle against Coventry. I watch Casemiro a lot during games recently and from a guy who was quite the hero last year, he has deteriorated into a player who runs about 3k during a game. We have so many issues at the minute and ultimately it lies with the manager

Last edited:

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Our players can’t pass, can’t fcking control a pass either. Solve this issue first. Only then we can play from the back and compete with the likes of City and Liverpool. Bloody long way to go.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We’ve played badly before, but this had an extra dimension. Probably the most smooth brained, low IQ, can’t-do-the-basics pile of wank I’ve ever seen.

There are Sunday league teams that wouldn’t make half the errors we did today. Zero game intelligence at all.

Player Ratings

4.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 168 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Bournemouth win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 34% Bournemouth 1:2 Man Utd
  • 11% Bournemouth 0:2 Man Utd