Crystal Palace 1:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 22 May 2022

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Out of all the games only 2 teams failed to score a goal today

guess which two

Robertd0803

Absolute shit. Laughable that we only ended up in the Europa League because of Brighton.

Thank Christ this season is done and we can press the reset button now.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
One win in the last 5. Lowest ever points total and a goal difference of 0.

I can’t see us finishing higher than 6th next season even with new transfers .

there’s no chance on hell we’d get past the group stages in the Europa

united for life

i don’t think a lot were watching us today. I gave up early on and switched to watch some football. The liverpool and city games were on fire.

we are pathetic.

Coops73

Awful, awful season. I hope Ten Hag can come in and make a difference but with these owners I fear nothing will change and he’ll be chewed up and spat out a five Hag. Celebrating Citeh winning the league truly is a low point for me.

BestRed

Thank feck this season is finally over & done....now bring on the ten Hag era.

jesperjaap

I am not one for stats (Fernandes being a prime example of how misleading they can be), but these are so damning.

Worst season, group of players, attitude, unworthy of the shirt, poorly managed and coaches side I have ever witnessed wearing this clubs colours.....and that is the main point, this simply isnt Manchester United.

Have said this season double figures worth of players will definately leave, you know what.....I can count 23 players I would sell from this squad 23 fecking players!!!!

First time in my life amongst bad times the first few years bar the cup, bad times in Fergusons few years, a few bad seasons in Ferguson transitioning his sides and a decade post Ferguson.....that I feel like I am not supporting Manchester United, this club at the moment simply isnt Manchester United in so many different areas on and off the pitch.

Its no knee jjerk reaction to say as said it for months, a good 15 players should be going and 7 coming in, any less than that and progress is really rally difficult, we need to be seriously ruthless this summer, its the only way we progress

Kinky Melinky

I feel nothing when we lose and I'm surprised when we win.

That sums up the dank hole of sheer depression I have slipped into regarding United. I need someone on here to pull me out. Please. Help me. I'm dying.

This is a cry for help lads

Dannn411

Not sure what else is there to say. As bad a season as the club has ever had with the least likeable squad maybe in club history. To see two of your most bitter rivals absolutely dominate England and Europe for 4 straight years would spur any club and its players to do everything it takes to right the ship.

Most important summer in club history. There is a huge risk of slipping into obscurity for a decade or more if we do not nail this summer.

Al-T

Thank God the season is over

Thank God Liverpool didn't win the league.

Thank God Potter's Brighton spared us the Conference league.

Thank God that's the last game Rangnick will be on charge.

Please God let most of these players never be seen in a United shirt EVER again.

Telsim

Imagine playing in front of your future manager and not giving a feck. And some didn't even bother showing.

Lowest of lows for this club. Trash needs to be cleaned earnestly and decisively.

Tap

Simply isn’t going to happen. Ten Hag will need to work with the majority of that starting team today. Fan base needs to be realistic and give a lot of those players a chance to turn things around,
This is why the club is in such a slump. Too many chances given to mediocrity.

Kinky Melinky

Imagine playing in front of your future manager and not giving a feck. And some didn't even bother showing.

Lowest of lows for this club.
Yep. That sums it up really. Not being able to bring out your best performance knowing your future manager is watching on and taking notes. The reality is that this is that teams best performance. We're that crap

spiriticon

How have we finished 6th jesus christ. This season was way worse than Moyeseys first season

Delano

Forget about it and enjoy your Summer.

This team has been operating at 60% (at best) since A Madrid. We won't see many of these frauds again.

Onto the next one.

Crashoutcassius

One win in the last 5. Lowest ever points total and a goal difference of 0.

I can’t see us finishing higher than 6th next season even with new transfers .

there’s no chance on hell we’d get past the group stages in the Europa
Ole got second place. Think it is more a measure of how bad Ralf is, which should be no surprise given his managerial opportunities the last decade.

If he made some difference higher up in the club it will be worth it, but reports say he had zero part in that

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Odd and painful as it may seem, a season like this may be what your club needed. As long as they were getting the profitable finishing spots and doing “ok” , I don’t think the Glazers or the organization are even tempted to turn the power of MU toward actually being good at football. Maybe this will force a real step.

Player Ratings

3.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 121 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 19% Crystal Palace 1:2 Man Utd
  • 14% Crystal Palace 1:1 Man Utd